Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Receiving cum facials

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who loves cum being pumped on there face feeling like a slut then sucking the rest on the guys cock

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not me! ( ??????)

over a year ago

I like it

(But this is not an invitation for men I've never spoken to to message me asking if I'll take their load...which usually happens when I post on thread like these.)

-Courtney

over a year ago

"I like it

(But this is not an invitation for men I've never spoken to to message me asking if I'll take their load...which usually happens when I post on thread like these.)

-Courtney "

What's the best facial you ever had

over a year ago

"I like it

-Courtney

What's the best facial you ever had "

The best are with Marc.

But there was a meet we had where Marc and the other guy were able to time it perfectly where they both came on my face right after they had me coming. We got it on tape. I come to it regularly.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"I like it

-Courtney

I love a facials pray four men cum upon cum

What's the best facial you ever had

The best are with Marc.

But there was a meet we had where Marc and the other guy were able to time it perfectly where they both came on my face right after they had me coming. We got it on tape. I come to it regularly.

-Courtney "

By *harontvslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Keighley

[Removed by poster at 11/01/16 17:42:59]

By *harontvslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Keighley

I love to suck a cock dry after having a face full of cum

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I'm getting a taste for it

By *argaret JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Who loves cum being pumped on there face feeling like a slut then sucking the rest on the guys cock "

I met a bloke a few times, dogging and the second time he face fucked me without saying he had been edging for two weeks prev, he shoved it right down my throat and came the first two pumps filled my mouth and throat as I pulled away he pumped two more loads that hit me on my forehead and top lip, there was so much it just plastered my face, the girl I was with took a photo on my phone " which I deleted by mistake a few months later" it looked as if I had been doused in acid and my face had melted I could not open either eye and it driped of my nose, not that I noticed as I was choking on the stuff I'd swallowed. I have asked him to edge for me again but never quite as much since.

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

"Who loves cum being pumped on there face feeling like a slut then sucking the rest on the guys cock "

Apparently highest rising std is chlamydia of the eye due to this lol ,wink wink

over a year ago

Id love to do that x

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

"Who loves cum being pumped on there face feeling like a slut then sucking the rest on the guys cock

I met a bloke a few times, dogging and the second time he face fucked me without saying he had been edging for two weeks prev, he shoved it right down my throat and came the first two pumps filled my mouth and throat as I pulled away he pumped two more loads that hit me on my forehead and top lip, there was so much it just plastered my face, the girl I was with took a photo on my phone " which I deleted by mistake a few months later" it looked as if I had been doused in acid and my face had melted I could not open either eye and it driped of my nose, not that I noticed as I was choking on the stuff I'd swallowed. I have asked him to edge for me again but never quite as much since."

I'd love to have my photo taken with cum all over my face!

Post new Message to Thread