Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Socials

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are peoples thoughts??

We have put socials into our must haves as a means to see if we click and we have a rule thatif we social nothing will happen so we can go away and discuss pros cons etc (sounds clinical i know)

But we have noticed a fair percentage of people (mainly men) would prefer to just meet fuck then go wich is not for us we prefer to get to know who we are playing with thoughts??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

quite like a social, keeps things interesting rather than being single track minded...

mad a couple of friends through having socials

over a year ago

"quite like a social, keeps things interesting rather than being single track minded...

mad a couple of friends through having socials "

Exactly our point

over a year ago

Can't be bothered with socials ,

We have plenty of friends outside the swinging lifestyle , and we know what we want when we swing .

We don't want to arrange sitters and travel to meet just for a chat

over a year ago

Socials are a must for me

over a year ago

"Can't be bothered with socials ,

We have plenty of friends outside the swinging lifestyle , and we know what we want when we swing .

We don't want to arrange sitters and travel to meet just for a chat "

Surely you would want to know if you click with the other people before playing ?? And thats the social part of it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've done plenty of socials with meets after that, or I've just turned up at people's houses for sex either on the back of months of chatting or just a few messages. Everyone varies in their wants.

over a year ago

"What are peoples thoughts??

We have put socials into our must haves as a means to see if we click and we have a rule thatif we social nothing will happen so we can go away and discuss pros cons etc (sounds clinical i know)

But we have noticed a fair percentage of people (mainly men) would prefer to just meet fuck then go wich is not for us we prefer to get to know who we are playing with thoughts?? "

just a point not a criticism your profile says " no timewasters or single men"

over a year ago

We like a social first make sure everyone happy and on the same wave length - flirt and build up the tease, we find it works for us.

over a year ago

"What are peoples thoughts??

But we have noticed a fair percentage of people (mainly men) would prefer to just meet fuck then go wich is not for us we prefer to get to know who we are playing with thoughts?? just a point not a criticism your profile says " no timewasters or single men" "

Think everyones profile probably says no timewasters lol still get them though and thanks for pointing out no sinlge men should of changed thatlol

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

My thoughts are that If you used some punctuation, we could understand your posts more easily.

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I have met some men without a social.We had been chatting for ages and distance was a factor.A couple of my best meets were without socials.No fuck n go as they stayed either overnight or weekend.I just follow my gut instincts.I do like socials as well as I get cake.

By *helbeeCouple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I always do socials. As no pressure to take it further plus I feel more comfortable an my safety is paramount. An ive had great socials.as a single fem my safety is important. If I don't like the guy or the guy don't like me we can both come away without pressure.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think everyone should do things the way they want to with people who like the same. The people who don't enjoy doing things the same way aren't suitable for each other so no loss either way.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I always have a social before arranging a play meet, presuming we get on of course. It's very rare for me to play on a first meet although I'm not saying it hasn't happened

over a year ago

Socials are a must x

over a year ago

I always put a social meet up on my profile when I'm looking.

Sometimes it can lead to more other times it's just a good flirty banter fun filled evening

over a year ago

I don't like socials as I've had bad experiences with both times...One couple were very nasty to some others there. As a result I dont entertain the idea nor will meet couples anymore. I have friends for social evenings with no expectations. Meets are much better and less games are played out....you both know why you're there....simple.

over a year ago

"I think everyone should do things the way they want to with people who like the same. The people who don't enjoy doing things the same way aren't suitable for each other so no loss either way."

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Surely you would want to know if you click with the other people before playing ?? And thats the social part of it"

This

over a year ago

I really enjoy a social ... Takes the pressure off for me & I feel I'm more relaxed .... And if you do like one another the tension a social builds is amazing ...... & when you do meet up again its rather explosive !

over a year ago

Socials are great and you get to meet so many people

over a year ago

Social a must for me, as met a few for socials that were nothing like there pictures or there profile.very cautious know and changed my views of verifications.

over a year ago

Surely you would want to know if you click with the other people before playing ?? And thats the social part of it

This "

We don't go straight into sex !

We ascertain that there is a physical attraction , exchange a few messages and have a meet with the expectation of a play .

It's never 100% as they may not like us and vice versa but 99% it works out great

By *idsAndyMan
over a year ago

Worcestershire

I love socials

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I love socials I have been to museums, played crazy golf etc...

over a year ago

"Social a must for me, as met a few for socials that were nothing like there pictures or there profile.very cautious know and changed my views of verifications. "

Verifications are really only there to start the ball rolling. After that it becomes nothing more than notches. No one writes a bad veri...

But I've had nothing but bad experiences at socials so will no longer consider them. I use my gut feeling. ..its the best indicator.

over a year ago

Had some really good ones with really nice people

Also had some which have opened our eyes to the fact that all pictures aren't always correct ! Lol

over a year ago

I dont like socials. I usually meet couples when I travel around so only usually there for a day or 2 and just don't have time to waste on a social. I like to get down and dirty asap.

over a year ago

We enjoy socials and have also found that they've served their exact purpose of ing out those people who aren't always honest in their profiles or who we have no real spark with no matter how well messaging is going...

over a year ago

Like others , we enjoy socials. Had some lovely ones and even if haven't ever ended up playing, we've gained friends from them.

Plus like others said - it shows the reality compared to photos (both ways) and sexual chemistry. A 30 min coffee is fairly easy to arrange anyway.

By *luey manMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

I like socials, gives me a gentle reassurances about a lot of things, and that someone isn't hiding behind the internet having fun winding other people up - I like chatting with people even if I'm outside their preferred age range - I'm not always after a shag, I'm after a sexy connection and have made a few friends through fab like that

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

We do socials first. On the two occasions we haven't, one couple were not the age that the pictures showed and the other couples pictures were taken in such a way as to make them look vastly different in real life. Ours are just pictures, no funny angles and no hidden "bits" What you see is what you get!

That is why we will always have a social, unless we meet up and all are so hot for it, we may jump in after the pub!

By *issusAndHubsterCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Socials are a must for us, to ensure all parties still want to play with each other once they meet face to face. Pics are not a guarantee that you will still fancy each other, and also not all pics look as you imagine someone will look. I have seen some pics where I think 'ooh yes' and when you meet it just isn't there, and some where you think 'meh' but their personality and the way they carry themselves is a game changer.

I get the 'not wasting time' angle, but if you pitch up expecting to play and the person doesn't do it for you, personally, we couldn't go through with it. If you pitch up not expecting to play, then no one is let down.

The other plus is if you do spark off one another, it adds to excitement and anticipation for when you do actually get it on

Post new Message to Thread