Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is my fantasy too much?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I've a role play fantasy about meeting a married woman who wants more fun.

In short - I buy her lingerie, we meet in a nice hotel for a drink, she goes and gets changed and I come up and then we play.

I decided to send this request to someone I'd be chatting with for a few weeks who likes role play and her response was - "are you sick or something?" Then blocked me.

I didn't think my fantasy was that bad, am I just being naive in thinking its role play and not a bad thing?

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he chef 45Man
over a year ago

Banbridge

Nothing wrong with that fantasy mate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you want role play, do the scenario with a willing single lady and pretend she's married if that floats your boat

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

its been said before lots of fakes on here they say one thing when they get message saying you like the same they block you all they do is take the piss

over a year ago

I cant find anything wrong with your fantasy to be honest.

Its not exactly extreme. Obviously just wasn't her thing x

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

Sounds reasonable to me.

I very rarely play alone.

But I do love being brought things to try on!

Janet xxxxxx

By *aycee70Couple
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Such filfth on a swingers site! Shocking

over a year ago

Pfft nothing really wrong with that fantasy. The only time I had someone say I was a sick pup was when I asked a guy if he would pretend he was a paraplegic that I had to help get in the bath and wash him but then wank him in the bath, help him get out and dry him and put his fingers inside me and suck him off when he can't do anything about it.

Don't tell anyone that fantasy anymore, just say I like to bath them.

By *ullbackbuttMan
over a year ago

Purton

"Pfft nothing really wrong with that fantasy. The only time I had someone say I was a sick pup was when I asked a guy if he would pretend he was a paraplegic that I had to help get in the bath and wash him but then wank him in the bath, help him get out and dry him and put his fingers inside me and suck him off when he can't do anything about it.

Don't tell anyone that fantasy anymore, just say I like to bath them. "

over a year ago

"So I've a role play fantasy about meeting a married woman who wants more fun.

In short - I buy her lingerie, we meet in a nice hotel for a drink, she goes and gets changed and I come up and then we play.

I decided to send this request to someone I'd be chatting with for a few weeks who likes role play and her response was - "are you sick or something?" Then blocked me.

I didn't think my fantasy was that bad, am I just being naive in thinking its role play and not a bad thing?

Thanks"

Its a bit cuntish but its hardly extreme.

By *adystephanieTV/TS
over a year ago

glos

I fear the moral standards of this community are declining rather rapidly.......

I shall prey for you all

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with it, As a roll play scenario couples probably do it all the time, I would do it if a Woman suggested it

over a year ago

She was a single woman - hence role play fantasy but hey ho nice to know I'm not as messed up as I thought!

I just felt filthy - think i need a bath now!

over a year ago

I don't think it's bad. Quite normal really. I've heard a lot worse put it that way!

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne area

Nice fantasy, lucky lady

over a year ago

"Pfft nothing really wrong with that fantasy. The only time I had someone say I was a sick pup was when I asked a guy if he would pretend he was a paraplegic that I had to help get in the bath and wash him but then wank him in the bath, help him get out and dry him and put his fingers inside me and suck him off when he can't do anything about it.

Don't tell anyone that fantasy anymore, just say I like to bath them. "

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"So I've a role play fantasy about meeting a married woman who wants more fun.

Thanks

Its a bit cuntish but its hardly extreme."

why cuntish??

I'm not married, but I did find that fantasy very very hot - and would be more than happy to assist haha xxx

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I had a message the other day. The guy wanted me to pretend I was his daughter. Didn't do it for me that one.

Don't worry gals he's now left the site. Nothing I said I would like to add!!!

Your fantasy is fine OP

over a year ago

nothing ott about that - but obviously didnt rock her boat - next

over a year ago

"I had a message the other day. The guy wanted me to pretend I was his daughter. Didn't do it for me that one.

Don't worry gals he's now left the site. Nothing I said I would like to add!!!

Your fantasy is fine OP "

Now that's fucked up!

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I had one from a guy, stared off fairly ok then got really fecking creepy, schoolgirl kept behind after class, skirt hitched up bent over desk and fucked bareback, pulls out and whispers i hope you get pregnant slut!

I promptly blocked the person and deleted the message. Sent the wrong kind of shivers thru my spine!!!

over a year ago

...."

FYI I don't have a bath anymore only a fancy shower!

over a year ago

FYI I don't have a bath anymore only a fancy shower! "

Awww it sounded fun :p

over a year ago

"nothing ott about that - but obviously didnt rock her boat - next"

I'm lodging in a couples house and in the middle of the night the lady of the house sneaks into my room and gets into by bed naked, Is it ok if I fuck her .

Husband wife and me are all roll playing

over a year ago

Awww it sounded fun :p"

Hey my shower is fun it's got a light in there, Bluetooth to connect your phone, radio, speakers, a mirror, a steamer, 8 jet nozzles and an overhead shower and a handheld one! You can have a go!

over a year ago

Bit dramatic of her but not surprising for women on here.

over a year ago

Hiya OP,

I don't think there's anything sick about your fantasy. I personally wouldn't be cool with someone buying me lingerie, but I wouldn't class it as sick and the rest is rather tame.

You'll find someone else who will like it, I'm sure.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Hey my shower is fun it's got a light in there, Bluetooth to connect your phone, radio, speakers, a mirror, a steamer, 8 jet nozzles and an overhead shower and a handheld one! You can have a go!"

Haha, I'm not sure any of that would matter if you were showering me!

over a year ago

Hey my shower is fun it's got a light in there, Bluetooth to connect your phone, radio, speakers, a mirror, a steamer, 8 jet nozzles and an overhead shower and a handheld one! You can have a go!"

That sounds awesome

over a year ago

Now if you would have said I enjoy being covered in branflakes and nibbled by a goat whilst being furiously thrashed with a rolled up daily mirror by a dwarf wearing nothing but shinpads, then yes, her actions would have been justified....but lingerie?.... frigid if you ask me

over a year ago

Hey my shower is fun it's got a light in there, Bluetooth to connect your phone, radio, speakers, a mirror, a steamer, 8 jet nozzles and an overhead shower and a handheld one! You can have a go!

That sounds awesome "

You can aim the nozzles so the water shoots up your fanny, not that I do that

over a year ago

Such a shame you're not into tgirls OP!!

Seriously though, hope you find someone to enjoy your fantasy with soon.

xx

By *argaret JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"I fear the moral standards of this community are declining rather rapidly.......

I shall prey for you all "

Can you prey for me as well so when I feel really randy I'll have one in the bag

By *argaret JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Bromsgrove

"Now if you would have said I enjoy being covered in branflakes and nibbled by a goat whilst being furiously thrashed with a rolled up daily mirror by a dwarf wearing nothing but shinpads, then yes, her actions would have been justified....but lingerie?.... frigid if you ask me "

Ahhh I remember it well that was a good lunch break.

over a year ago

I wouldnt mind some one - any one buying my underwear. But the kicker would be you'd want to take them home for what ever reason. I've lost a few pairs like this during meets, that were my own.

over a year ago

Oh, I forgot you men call them "Panties"

over a year ago

Doesn't sound extreme to me. Are you sure you were talking to a female though? Or as others said may just be one of the many fantasists here.

over a year ago

No thats run of the mill op xx

over a year ago

"Oh, I forgot you men call them "Panties" "

blleurgh - anybody else hate knickers called panties

Post new Message to Thread