Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Inducing lactation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many men actually would be turned on sucking milk from a ladies breasts? I love having my nipples teased and can orgasm from this alone, what are you're thoughts on this guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's a massive turn on in my opinion.

over a year ago

Never tried it but I would up for trying it especially if it turned the woman on

over a year ago

YES XX

over a year ago

No it wouldn't turn me on at all,

But sucking and teasing nipples until she comes, Yes please

By *oyuer99Man
over a year ago

PRESTON

With my ex wife during pregnancy and after , don't knock it until you try it.

over a year ago

I have been lucky enough to have suckled milk from a playmate and omg its one hell of an experience xxx

over a year ago

Is one of the few remaining things on my 'would love to try it' list. Sadly, (willing) lactating ladies are hard to find.

I'm aware of 1 Fab member but she's in London. (I'd definitely make the trip but she's looking for a regular, not 1-off).

By *ature married manMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Massive turn on for me but where are they on here

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Yes i would love too for sure xxx

over a year ago

I adore this, I've spent the last few months inducing lactation, it forms a very intimate bond with my partner, and I doubt i would feel comfortable sharing it with strangers. For me personally its a mental connection that helps stimulate flow, I do orgasm when being suckled and it adds a new dimension I'm really enjoying exploring

By *nterracial2Couple
over a year ago

Ribble Valley

Just out of curiosity, what are your methods for inducing lactation? x

over a year ago

Im going have to join the side that finds this hot!

over a year ago

Well day one of inducing and my boobs have certainly enjoyed it one very wet girly

over a year ago

"Well day one of inducing and my boobs have certainly enjoyed it one very wet girly "

Soooooo what did you do exactly? I'm also intrigued...

over a year ago

"Well day one of inducing and my boobs have certainly enjoyed it one very wet girly

Soooooo what did you do exactly? I'm also intrigued... "

You have to replicate sucking/pulling on your nipples, basically milking yourself. Tbh I've had so much fun doing it it's going to be a pleasure, tender boobies now but I like that.

By *leasures4Couple
over a year ago

East midlands

"Well day one of inducing and my boobs have certainly enjoyed it one very wet girly

You have to replicate sucking/pulling on your nipples, basically milking yourself. Tbh I've had so much fun doing it it's going to be a pleasure, tender boobies now but I like that. "

I've done this before, for an ex. It's very hot! X

over a year ago

I do find lactating boobs quite a turn on and it would be quite interesting to suck and milk a woman's yummy nipples

By *ikeDeltaMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

I've done this with a friend before, she absolutely loved it. It was an awkward topic for her to introduce but I'd happily do it anytime

over a year ago

I always loved when my wife was pregnant i still think pregnant women are radiant and absolutely beautiful and sexy with a belly and swollen pussy mmmm they drive me crazy but i also enjoyed sucking her milky tits from time to time while she was pregnant and after during sex it was very sweet tasting my girl now wants to try and induce it for me she thinks its hot also

over a year ago

Its a very different kink which sounds a lot of fun

over a year ago

"I adore this, I've spent the last few months inducing lactation, it forms a very intimate bond with my partner, and I doubt i would feel comfortable sharing it with strangers. For me personally its a mental connection that helps stimulate flow, I do orgasm when being suckled and it adds a new dimension I'm really enjoying exploring "

This totally for me too

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

You have to replicate sucking/pulling on your nipples, basically milking yourself. Tbh I've had so much fun doing it it's going to be a pleasure, tender boobies now but I like that. "

Nice sounds great to me xxx

over a year ago

When both of my wives had babies I loved nothing more than to suckle up and would adore a play meet with a lady who could do this yum yum

By *inky.DiWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I had an experience of this happening to me a few weeks ago....with a guy I have played with a few times.

Totally freaked me out when he started licking his lips and smiling!!! I had no feckin idea haha...But since then it has happened a couple of times... He found it a real turn on too

over a year ago

Massive turn on. This features in role play of mine. Can't go into too much detail on here. X

By *inky.DiWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Massive turn on. This features in role play of mine. Can't go into too much detail on here. X"

Why not too much detail.....You may get an offer to fulfill the roleplay...

over a year ago

"Massive turn on. This features in role play of mine. Can't go into too much detail on here. X

Why not too much detail.....You may get an offer to fulfill the roleplay..."

Di, just feel a little embarrassed to reveal everything! I'm a big fan of nipples and suckling x

By *inky.DiWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Massive turn on. This features in role play of mine. Can't go into too much detail on here. X

Why not too much detail.....You may get an offer to fulfill the roleplay...Di, just feel a little embarrassed to reveal everything! I'm a big fan of nipples and suckling x"

Oh ok hunnie... I understand, sometimes a little shy myself too... But hey nothing wrong with enjoying it..I had very little sensation throughout my married years and only now am I finding out more about myself and feeling more confident as time goes by...

over a year ago

I currently breast feed atm and until i have finished breastfeeding i dont allow any play with my breasts at all i feel wrong as they are for my child at this point in time so its a no from me i wouldnt allow it

By *inky.DiWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"I currently breast feed atm and until i have finished breastfeeding i dont allow any play with my breasts at all i feel wrong as they are for my child at this point in time so its a no from me i wouldnt allow it"

Totally understand that... and I would be the same too...

over a year ago

Total turn on for me ??????

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

"How many men actually would be turned on sucking milk from a ladies breasts? I love having my nipples teased and can orgasm from this alone, what are you're thoughts on this guys?"

Would love to meet a lady who could do this.

over a year ago

No more children for me but I'd be happy for a guy to go through the suckling motions

over a year ago

Yes, haven't tried it yet, but it is on the to do list

over a year ago

"I adore this, I've spent the last few months inducing lactation, it forms a very intimate bond with my partner, and I doubt i would feel comfortable sharing it with strangers. For me personally its a mental connection that helps stimulate flow, I do orgasm when being suckled and it adds a new dimension I'm really enjoying exploring "

glad i take my tea black whan at yours

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Bitty!!!

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

im seriously considering inducing...been in my head for several months now...cant be bothered to do it for casual encounters though..cant see the point..

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

I think the need for me to do this is stronger as i was breastfed as a baby so i remember the sensation and would love to have that sensation again xxx

over a year ago

My Lactating is for my child only. Play mates may have accidentally received some some, But I NO way in any form like BF-ing adults.

NO PM's to try please. = instant block.

over a year ago

I really need to try this, it's made me really horny reading these posts

By *ature married manMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"I had an experience of this happening to me a few weeks ago....with a guy I have played with a few times.

Totally freaked me out when he started licking his lips and smiling!!! I had no feckin idea haha...But since then it has happened a couple of times... He found it a real turn on too "

Wish I could suckle you Di it would be a box ticked off my wish list x

over a year ago

I tried this on my girlfriend years ago,it was vile it made me sick,never ever again, each to there own but not for me

over a year ago

"I adore this, I've spent the last few months inducing lactation, it forms a very intimate bond with my partner, and I doubt i would feel comfortable sharing it with strangers. For me personally its a mental connection that helps stimulate flow, I do orgasm when being suckled and it adds a new dimension I'm really enjoying exploring

glad i take my tea black whan at yours "

Pahahaha, you're safe don't worry, Im not the sharing type

over a year ago

Why not too much detail.....You may get an offer to fulfill the roleplay...Di, just feel a little embarrassed to reveal everything! I'm a big fan of nipples and suckling x

Oh ok hunnie... I understand, sometimes a little shy myself too... But hey nothing wrong with enjoying it..I had very little sensation throughout my married years and only now am I finding out more about myself and feeling more confident as time goes by... "

Di, totally get where your coming from, I lack a bit of confidence until chatted a little bit lol. Sorry I Couldn't message you to explain, I'm too old! Lol xx

over a year ago

"No more children for me but I'd be happy for a guy to go through the suckling motions "
Mmm. ....Wish I could message you! Lol x

By *un beforeMan
over a year ago

london colney

"Well day one of inducing and my boobs have certainly enjoyed it one very wet girly "

Could spend hrs lick and sucking yor boobs they are fantastic

over a year ago

"I adore this, I've spent the last few months inducing lactation, it forms a very intimate bond with my partner, and I doubt i would feel comfortable sharing it with strangers. For me personally its a mental connection that helps stimulate flow, I do orgasm when being suckled and it adds a new dimension I'm really enjoying exploring

glad i take my tea black whan at yours

Pahahaha, you're safe don't worry, Im not the sharing type "

Still...think I may start doing black coffee too just in case! You have an evil streak you do!

over a year ago

Breastmilk is quite sweet the last time I had some.

Inducing lactation is relatively easy, just repetitive. It may take a while to induce but the more regular the breasts are stimulated, every few hours the quicker it will be. No point in doing it every few days as it wouldn't work. Regular stimulus, either from suckling, massage or even a breast pump should do the job nicely.

By *ature married manMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Shame this thread has gone quiet

By *eanieMan
over a year ago

Worcester

It's on my todo list but not easy finding a lady to do it with.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Agreed I will prob have to wait and do it with a life partner xxx

over a year ago

"Shame this thread has gone quiet "

Sorry been busy but it's all going well,swelling of breasts and small amount of liquid being produced.loving the whole experience as is my dillie willie as its turning me on so much he's getting very well used

over a year ago

"Shame this thread has gone quiet

Sorry been busy but it's all going well,swelling of breasts and small amount of liquid being produced.loving the whole experience as is my dillie willie as its turning me on so much he's getting very well used "

sound like you've been having a good time 50shades

By *uteLittleGeekWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

Try taking Fenugreek . You can find it in health food shop . It works for me every time I take it and even without being suckled as I don't have a partner , I start to have drops of milk . For me that is such a turn on and very unique fetish which many people do not understand .

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Try taking Fenugreek . You can find it in health food shop . It works for me every time I take it and even without being suckled as I don't have a partner , I start to have drops of milk . For me that is such a turn on and very unique fetish which many people do not understand . "

ts great to see soem women do understand this fetish and get such a thrill out of it. Its what breasts do after all xxx

over a year ago

Sorry been busy but it's all going well,swelling of breasts and small amount of liquid being produced.loving the whole experience as is my dillie willie as its turning me on so much he's getting very well used

sound like you've been having a good time 50shades"

Haha yes most definitely. I now need a sucker to increase the flow....

over a year ago

"Try taking Fenugreek . You can find it in health food shop . It works for me every time I take it and even without being suckled as I don't have a partner , I start to have drops of milk . For me that is such a turn on and very unique fetish which many people do not understand . "

Thank you hunny I will get some and it's lovely to meet a fellow suckler

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Haha yes most definitely. I now need a sucker to increase the flow...."

I would so love to suckle on you xxx

over a year ago

Where do I apply

over a year ago

Oh I love this. It's sooo hard to explain to people who don't get this or are not into it. Well said. Xx

over a year ago

Today's the day the milk has started to flow a lot!! Loving the feeling, milked myself several times today, orgasmed several times every time

By *entaur_UKMan
over a year ago

Cannock

I'll volunteer myself.

over a year ago

"Today's the day the milk has started to flow a lot!! Loving the feeling, milked myself several times today, orgasmed several times every time "
Omg if only you knew what you've just done to me! xx

over a year ago

"How many men actually would be turned on sucking milk from a ladies breasts? I love having my nipples teased and can orgasm from this alone, what are you're thoughts on this guys?"

Afraid not I love boobs I mean I really love them but I am afraid that's taking things way to far IMHO

over a year ago

"How many men actually would be turned on sucking milk from a ladies breasts? I love having my nipples teased and can orgasm from this alone, what are you're thoughts on this guys?

Afraid not I love boobs I mean I really love them but I am afraid that's taking things way to far IMHO"

Each to their own, kinda really pleased my post isn't for you as you're definitely not for me.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Today's the day the milk has started to flow a lot!! Loving the feeling, milked myself several times today, orgasmed several times every time "

Well done you xxx

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/01/16 22:02:13]

over a year ago

50, sorry can't message you, but love your attitude to this. It's been one of my 3 fetishes for years. Simply love suckling and the sensuous side of milk and nipple play. Xx

By *adenceWoman
over a year ago

North Lincolnshire

Probably my biggest kink... And believe me, I have a few! I love everything about it; the intimacy with my partner and the more submissive element of being "of use". As mentioned earlier, it's the frequency of stimulation that's the issue. I'd need men on shifts every two hours at the moment! lol Can you imagine what the neighbours would think?! PMSL xx

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Human breast milk tastes disgusting. It's no wonder babies are always crying.

over a year ago

"I had an experience of this happening to me a few weeks ago....with a guy I have played with a few times.

Totally freaked me out when he started licking his lips and smiling!!! I had no feckin idea haha...But since then it has happened a couple of times... He found it a real turn on too "

You didn't freak out at the time

Or I was too turned on to notice/care .

Anyway I didn't see you trying to stop me

over a year ago

In my opinion this is just wrong. That milk is for feeding children and sexualising it just seems weird...

over a year ago

over a year ago

Yes yes and yes! I love the role play idea too

By *inky.DiWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Totally freaked me out when he started licking his lips and smiling!!! I had no feckin idea haha...But since then it has happened a couple of times... He found it a real turn on too

You didn't freak out at the time

Or I was too turned on to notice/care .

Anyway I didn't see you trying to stop me "

I didn't t the time no lol, but it was more the after thought and the OMG did that really happen

I think you were a little turned on indeed yes

Lets see what happens next time

over a year ago

Next time I'm bringing a milking machine from a farm!

Gotta get you working chicken

By *inky.DiWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Next time I'm bringing a milking machine from a farm!

Gotta get you working chicken "

A milking machine for a chicken?... lol

over a year ago

"In my opinion this is just wrong. That milk is for feeding children and sexualising it just seems weird... "

Only for feeding your child whilst they need it, I'd never of shared my child's milk, she's many years past needing it...

over a year ago

Gotta get you working chicken "

Excuse me you two can you pm instead of using my thread for your chicken nipple milking

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"In my opinion this is just wrong. That milk is for feeding children and sexualising it just seems weird...

Only for feeding your child whilst they need it, I'd never of shared my child's milk, she's many years past needing it..."

Whats wrong with doing it if it gives you so much pleasure i say xxx If no child needs it then might as well put it to use xx

over a year ago

"In my opinion this is just wrong. That milk is for feeding children and sexualising it just seems weird... "

Who's kids am i supposed to feed with mine? My youngest is 11.

Not sure why my body is even producing milk if it's only for feeding kids.

over a year ago

"In my opinion this is just wrong. That milk is for feeding children and sexualising it just seems weird...

Not sure why my body is even producing milk if it's only for feeding kids."

over a year ago

wtf is all this chicken milking stuff anyway? some kind of kink i never heard of or...

?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not sure why my body is even producing milk if it's only for feeding kids."

have you been checked out? I have a condition called prolactenoma that causes it i have to take medication everyday to stop it

over a year ago

Not sure why my body is even producing milk if it's only for feeding kids.have you been checked out? I have a condition called prolactenoma that causes it i have to take medication everyday to stop it

"

Yeah it's fine, thanks for your concern though. It's just down to my nipples being stimulated a lot that's all, even just walking about with no bra on stimulates it. I've had it on and off ever since my last child.

over a year ago

"I think the need for me to do this is stronger as i was breastfed as a baby so i remember the sensation and would love to have that sensation again xxx"

Load of codswollop you remember the sensation! You were a baby you turnip.

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

"I think the need for me to do this is stronger as i was breastfed as a baby so i remember the sensation and would love to have that sensation again xxx

"

Well i do! And im not a turnip more of cucumber actually! xxx

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

Would love to experience this! Not sure I've come across someone in London on this site who wants to do this though

By *i ExperimentMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Like many I suspect, this has long been a fantasy of mine. I guess it is probably an extension of me enjoying giving massage etc..... to get the opportunity to really concentrate on a body.... a dream...

over a year ago

"I think the need for me to do this is stronger as i was breastfed as a baby so i remember the sensation and would love to have that sensation again xxx

Well i do! And im not a turnip more of cucumber actually! xxx"

If you're going to lie about it at least come up with a better reason and not speak utter tripe about remembering something from when you were a baby. The brain doesn't work in that way, that young. Sorry to burst your milk bubble

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

Well i do! And im not a turnip more of cucumber actually! xxx

If you're going to lie about it at least come up with a better reason and not speak utter tripe about remembering something from when you were a baby. The brain doesn't work in that way, that young. Sorry to burst your milk bubble"

Well i do remember the sensation not visual memory your entitled to your opinion but i know what i know so there.

By *inky.DiWoman
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Gotta get you working chicken

Excuse me you two can you pm instead of using my thread for your chicken nipple milking "

Very sorry about the intrusion on your thread...Light hearted banter never hurt anyone did it...and just for information we had experienced this so wanted to share that with others that it happens naturally and does not have to be induced that was all

By *exy Man123Man
over a year ago

london

Warm milk definitely Not for me

By *orthern PowerhouseMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Milk has never been so cheap so will stick to tesco's

By *everlandCouple