Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

is my profile shit

Jump to newest

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Please be honest and tell me why one way or the other!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Please be honest and tell me why one way or the other!"
yeah

over a year ago

Not really it's ok

over a year ago

12 verifications.....something must be working!

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

rather than a scattergun approach with feedback, why not contact the people who have met you and ask them what attracted them to you....

to work with specifics is often more fruitful.

god luck

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

good*

over a year ago

Yep,

Your description is a bit cheesy. "I like slap and tickle" is straight out of a Carry on Film.

Loose the first picture in the hat, makes you look old, and the other one in the hat makes you a bit odd.

But just my opinion, you have seven revues so maybe you should stick as you are.

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Yep,

Your description is a bit cheesy. "I like slap and tickle" is straight out of a Carry on Film.

Loose the first picture in the hat, makes you look old, and the other one in the hat makes you a bit odd.

But just my opinion, you have seven revues so maybe you should stick as you are."

Thanks sorted

over a year ago

We have just been looking for a single man to replace one who has found found love in their life. It has been a very difficult experience because the profiles locally are so bland. Perhaps one in twenty stands out.

We have found what catches our eyes in particular is a reasonably detailed profile, perhaps 10-20 lines but laid out nicely in paragraphs for pleasant reading. One that gives some hint of what might be to come as well as some idea of the personality behind the profile.

Your profile offers nothing to separate yourself out from all the rest of the profiles on here. It says nothing about you that isn't said on other profiles.

"fun and friendly guy", "Hold a conversation", "respect the limits" and "wicked tongue and love foreplay" are all stock phrases that we have seen before.

The guy we are now talking to, he said something a little different on his profile. It made us smile, it said to us he was interesting and it was what we are looking for.

We wish you the best of luck xx

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"We have just been looking for a single man to replace one who has found found love in their life. It has been a very difficult experience because the profiles locally are so bland. Perhaps one in twenty stands out.

We have found what catches our eyes in particular is a reasonably detailed profile, perhaps 10-20 lines but laid out nicely in paragraphs for pleasant reading. One that gives some hint of what might be to come as well as some idea of the personality behind the profile.

Your profile offers nothing to separate yourself out from all the rest of the profiles on here. It says nothing about you that isn't said on other profiles.

"fun and friendly guy", "Hold a conversation", "respect the limits" and "wicked tongue and love foreplay" are all stock phrases that we have seen before.

The guy we are now talking to, he said something a little different on his profile. It made us smile, it said to us he was interesting and it was what we are looking for.

We wish you the best of luck xx"

Boring old Phil must try harder. Just don't want to bore peeps to death

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Sorry, I can't get past the white socks

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Sorry, I can't get past the white socks "

Lol thanks

over a year ago

"Boring old Phil must try harder. Just don't want to bore peeps to death "

Well you did ask. We love reading long profiles, if they are written well. Anyone can write 10-20 lines of interesting material about themselves, if they are able to look at themselves; who they are and what they can offer both physically and mentally. We appreciate ours is particularly long but that's more to keep those we are not looking for informed of this.

Post new Message to Thread