Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Baffling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Finally got our second club visit under our belts and had a great night however we did find some people there so very strange one guy had the dirtiest hands we've ever seen another was just rude insulting other members of the club what's that about?

Got us wondering what's the weirdest person you've met in a swinging scene

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

We don't really have seem to have seen anyone weird in clubs.

Do you think that's because we are the weird ones but we just don't realise it??

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

We had a guy turn up to hotel then shit himself (not literally) and leave as hubby was meeting him in reception

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

You get a total cross section of society in clubs, so I shouldn't be surprised by anything.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loads of people have met me.

Some lived to tell the tale

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"We had a guy turn up to hotel then shit himself (not literally) and leave as hubby was meeting him in reception "

That can happen people do get nervous

By *abloversCouple
over a year ago

London

"We had a guy turn up to hotel then shit himself (not literally) and leave as hubby was meeting him in reception

That can happen people do get nervous "

I'd rather they said before we pay out on luxury hotel and take a day off of work each

over a year ago

I was nervous last night, went to meet someone I've known for a while as a friend, not from Fab and was more nervous meeting her than I have been meeting anyone from here, is that weird or what? Not sure if it's because I actually have quite deep feelings for her.

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

"We had a guy turn up to hotel then shit himself (not literally) and leave as hubby was meeting him in reception

I'd rather they said before we pay out on luxury hotel and take a day off of work each "

Yeah that sucks or at least if they gave you a heads up

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'd rather they said before we pay out on luxury hotel and take a day off of work each

Yeah that sucks or at least if they gave you a heads up "

Yeah definitely annoying bet you made good use of that hotel room though

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We were followed around abfabs by a long haired, heavy metal freak (black leather jacket with all the patches etc) who was just 4'10" and at least 60yrs old (we know his height because we asked him!)

He did ask if he could join us but didn't look too surprised when we said no. Didn't stop him following us though

over a year ago

Last time I went to a club was with my ex many years back and was probably reason we stopped going - there was a floor show going on of a man and his sub, who he just taunted in front of everyone and invited man after man to fuck her - that was my weirdest - but tame I'm sure

Post new Message to Thread