Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bbw, what makes them appealing

Jump to newest

By *lasscouple123 OP   Man
over a year ago

Preston

As we don't particularly find bbw attractive, can you tell us whether you have grown to like or always liked?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bbw mostly lovely and sweet to talk as they don't pretend and also love having fun with being open to options infact lovely to cuddle them x and if we talk about having a good fuck then I believe most amazing grabbing big boobs hmm and yummy sweet pussy love it !!

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

My OH has always liked chubs, he says it the soft squishy skin

I think everyone is beautiful whatever their size and will appeal to someone even if it's not everyone.....it would be a very boring world if we all looked the same and liked the same

Reply privately

over a year ago

... Wow...

Reply privately

over a year ago

bbw's are curvy, soft, tasty, and move in such an erotic way. And there's more of them to enjoy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

In my experience BBWs or larger ladies are fantastic lovers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Larger ladies are not better or worse lovers than there slim counterparts.. it annoys me on the bbw vs other women. We see all women. Some Will appeal to some.. some others

As for what makes people like bigger girls. Personally I believe very few men genuinely like bigger ladies. Had a few instances in clubs that have shown that so called bbw lovers will quickly jump ship for want of a better term.. when a slimmer girl starts x

Some do genuinely seem to like bbw but I'd say most just think that us bbw ladies will be grateful.. ( how ever wrong there is )

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Bbw mostly lovely and sweet to talk as they don't pretend and also love having fun with being open to options infact lovely to cuddle them x and if we talk about having a good fuck then I believe most amazing grabbing big boobs hmm and yummy sweet pussy love it !! "

I don't know if this even makes sense.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"My OH has always liked chubs, he says it the soft squishy skin

I think everyone is beautiful whatever their size and will appeal to someone even if it's not everyone.....it would be a very boring world if we all looked the same and liked the same "

Well spoken Lickaswitch

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As we don't particularly find bbw attractive, can you tell us whether you have grown to like or always liked?"

Why does anybody find anything attractive

I find it a little odd your trying to understand why people like big women

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Larger ladies are not better or worse lovers than there slim counterparts.. it annoys me on the bbw vs other women. We see all women. Some Will appeal to some.. some others

As for what makes people like bigger girls. Personally I believe very few men genuinely like bigger ladies. Had a few instances in clubs that have shown that so called bbw lovers will quickly jump ship for want of a better term.. when a slimmer girl starts x

Some do genuinely seem to like bbw but I'd say most just think that us bbw ladies will be grateful.. ( how ever wrong there is ) "

give over..there are plenty of us guys that prefer the curvier ladis! i love the many curves, the softness off their hips and bum and i loooove a bit of tummy!!!!

beautiful sexy thick thighs leading up to a full round soft bum!!

grrrr....beautiful

Reply privately

over a year ago

"In my experience BBWs or larger ladies are fantastic lovers."

I'm off to make myself BBW....

Reply privately

over a year ago

More cushin for the pushin

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *hetalkingstoveMan
over a year ago

London

"As we don't particularly find bbw attractive, can you tell us whether you have grown to like or always liked?

I find it a little odd your trying to understand why people like big women "

Very odd indeed!

Do you secretly think no one should find larger ladies attractive?

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think its the soft curves and the lovely post sex cuddles :p

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As we don't particularly find bbw attractive, can you tell us whether you have grown to like or always liked?

And what exactly is wrong with big women????

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's because we're easy apparently.

I secretly think it's because we make good cake. I don't share though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Larger ladies are not better or worse lovers than there slim counterparts.. it annoys me on the bbw vs other women. We see all women. Some Will appeal to some.. some others

Some do genuinely seem to like bbw but I'd say most just think that us bbw ladies will be grateful.. ( how ever wrong there is )

give over..there are plenty of us guys that prefer the curvier ladis! i love the many curves, the softness off their hips and bum and i loooove a bit of tummy!!!!

grrrr....beautiful "

I'm going from personal experience in over a decade in this lifestyle.... I'm not saying all. But the amount of guys that have shown that or actually said it. Well it is more than those I truly believe prefer bigger girls.

As to op, why does anyone fancy anyone else. Personal choice I guess.

Reply privately

By *xpanding our horizonsCouple
over a year ago

East Anglia

grrrr....beautiful "

Well hello there!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As we don't particularly find bbw attractive, can you tell us whether you have grown to like or always liked?"

They are easy

Reply privately

over a year ago

And what exactly is wrong with big women????"

she didn't say she finds liking big women odd....read the post again

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like all sizes

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy "

so your easy?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeh who'd have thought that people find the larger girl attractive !! Tell me why do men find the girls who have no boobs or bum attractive ?? ..It is what it is ..The question is asked as if it's a real source of confusion !! The answer is no different to why I find taller men attractive or why someone may find short petite women attractive ..because you just do !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very odd indeed!

Do you secretly think no one should find larger ladies attractive?"

another one? read the post again...it's pretty clear

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some do genuinely seem to like bbw but I'd say most just think that us bbw ladies will be grateful.. ( how ever wrong there is ) "

Some will just shag anything and if a better option comes along be that bigger it smaller they will jump ship to get the better option

However lots of guys genuinely prefer bigger women, I work in a sex club the guys who attand can play with any girl there, they don't have to go for the bigger women because they can't pull the slim one because all the woman are paid to be there and play with the guys, yet on many many occasions when I have been there guys have walked past the slimmer women and come to me, I can only assum that's because these guys prefer the more voluptuous woman other wise why wouldn't they pick the slimmer girl?

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy "

You speak for yourself

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy "

Again...... .. Wow..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

And what exactly is wrong with big women????

she didn't say she finds liking big women odd....read the post again"

As was said if we all liked the same it would be boring , I don't find BBW my thing now so was asking if that could change , have bbw lovers always liked ?

Reply privately

By *andlebarMan
over a year ago

South Northumberland

Ive always liked big girs..when i was younger.. my girlfriends were never slimmer than a size 16... as i got older i did develop a liking for bigger women.. now a size 22 lass is the norm for me and ive been with girls up to about size 28/30.. but any women bigger than that again still turn me on

Reply privately

over a year ago

could the op be any more insensitive

slim large us ladies have all got the same bits just some have more myself included

some people may not find slim ladies attractive

maybe that should be a thread ---yawns---

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy "

Really??? I'm not..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"could the op be any more insensitive

slim large us ladies have all got the same bits just some have more myself included

maybe that should be a thread ---yawns---"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Before I joined this siteni could never picture myself liking a 'bbw' I always thought slimmer ladies were more attractive. However...the I've found it's the confidence and personality of ladies, regardless of size, is what attracts me. Size is just a dress number, nothing else, it's the person who counts for me

Reply privately

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

They are easy "

I am easier now I'm a size 14 than I was than I was at a size 20 so I have to disagree totally.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

Really??? I'm not.."

I actually think I'm harder to meet because I am over weight, because of a lot of peoples attitude towards bigger women, that being we are desperate and greatful for offers I tend to be less likely to meet because I like to make sure they want to meet me because they genuinely like me rather than because they can't find anything better before I meet

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a size 14/16, which isn't slim I know, but at some clubs and parties, I've been overlooked cos the guys love the bigger ladies, they love to see that ass ripple, there is a lot of this on fab, that guys only go for bbw, because they think the women are desperate, in my experience this is not the case at all, some guys do actually love it, I watched many a time, and believe me, some guys adore it, I've witnessed some great fucking sessions.

I'm gonna start eating doughnuts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

Really??? I'm not.."

and neither am i in fact i happen to be damn fussy

Reply privately

over a year ago

grrrr....beautiful

Well hello there! "

ooooh hello there right back at you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

"Before I joined this siteni could never picture myself liking a 'bbw' I always thought slimmer ladies were more attractive. However...the I've found it's the confidence and personality of ladies, regardless of size, is what attracts me. Size is just a dress number, nothing else, it's the person who counts for me "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hmm always a good idea if sex cuddles

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bbw's have way better pussies. I think most men agree although some won't admit it. I put it down to larger labia, more warmth, more juice etc. It's nice to have yr cock completely wrapped.

Arse wobble is mega too. I do think bbws taste differently too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

Really??? I'm not..

and neither am i in fact i happen to be damn fussy"

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"Bbw's have way better pussies. I think most men agree although some won't admit it. I put it down to larger labia, more warmth, more juice etc. It's nice to have yr cock completely wrapped.

"

Sooooooo not true....slender women can have large labia and taste is nothing to do with size.....the amount of wetness can be down to hydration, how hornet they are and menopause ....unless you mean we taste sweet because of all the chocolate

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bbw's have way better pussies. I think most men agree although some won't admit it. I put it down to larger labia, more warmth, more juice etc. It's nice to have yr cock completely wrapped.

"

We taste of chocolate or donuts

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You see as a smaller woman I disagree, after 3 kids I have lots of juice and a large labia lol oh and a wobbly arse warmth, yep I'll agree with you on though

Reply privately

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

If you mean slim and busty yes. If anything else def not.

Reply privately

By *anejohnkent6263Couple
over a year ago

canterbury

from our club and the cap days.....some of the super slim good looking girls ....ARE ALL SHOW NO GO.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy "

You do like being a troll on here don't you, or is it just banter as you call it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

They cum with cake

Reply privately

over a year ago

"from our club and the cap days.....some of the super slim good looking girls ....ARE ALL SHOW NO GO."

Some, not all though

Reply privately

over a year ago

I prefer petite women for cuddles, i find it weird cuddling somone bigger than me.

Petite girl/boy you can wrao up in your arms and they fit nicely under your natural shoukder hight when spooning.

Large guys/women you end up with one arm raised up in the air and i feel like a limpet stuck to thier back

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

You know sometimes men do say stupid things. How can being bigger make a difference in your insides.... Or taste. I have been all sizes... My size doesn't make me.. it just is a fluctuating part of me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Large guys/women you end up with one arm raised up in the air and i feel like a limpet stuck to thier back

"

Just how big are these women/men you have cuddled

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sooooooo not true....slender women can have large labia and taste is nothing to do with size.....the amount of wetness can be down to hydration, how hornet they are and menopause ....unless you mean we taste sweet because of all the chocolate "

It is true though. My best friend is a gynaecological specialist. There is a whole host of science to back up what I have said. The taste is something to do with increased sweat glands and bacteria.

Labia thickness changes with weight, larger thighs but cheeks etc provide extra cock wrappage.

It's true, isn't it?

I love bbw x

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't do as many queefs now than when I was skinny. I think it's because I have more fat inside me stopping the air getting in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Just how big are these women/men you have cuddled "

Don't you think that is the funniest comment ever on here? I'm still laughing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

One was a rugby player nick named thor

But its just think when your laid on your side the outside of your top arm/shoulder is perfect when it fits just below where the upper side of mt chest wpuls be if i was lying behind you so my arm can come comfortably over the top of you in a hug

Reply privately

over a year ago

"from our club and the cap days.....some of the super slim good looking girls ....ARE ALL SHOW NO GO."

This^

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

You do like being a troll on here don't you, or is it just banter as you call it? "

Dam you look yummy like sweet honey xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sooooooo not true....slender women can have large labia and taste is nothing to do with size.....the amount of wetness can be down to hydration, how hornet they are and menopause ....unless you mean we taste sweet because of all the chocolate

It is true though. My best friend is a gynaecological specialist. There is a whole host of science to back up what I have said. The taste is something to do with increased sweat glands and bacteria.

Labia thickness changes with weight, larger thighs but cheeks etc provide extra cock wrappage.

It's true, isn't it?

I love bbw x "

Bacteria ??? So now big girls have more bacteria festering between our labias!! ...and for a larger lady my bits are very neat thankyou and no excessive weight in there...so thankfully my bacteria is minimum !! Errr plus I wash !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why does anyone like anyone!!

Simple!! PERSONAL ATTRACTION.

I find it soooo annoying reading threads like this!!

So YOU(op) dont find bbw attractive!! Simply dont go looking for them as im dam sure they wont come looking for you.

Im FAT, IM ME, IM ATTRACTIVE soooo ive got fat bits....DEAL WITH it or dont.

We all like who we like, are attracted to whomever we attracted to.

These posts show utter ignorance.

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

They are easy "

Well I am but then again I still would be if I were slim. Doesn't mean I'm desperate though

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The taste is something to do with increased sweat glands and bacteria.

"

I feel sick now

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Apparently we make more effort..

That said I do often wonder this. I am a bigger lady (size 16 on a good day 18 on a bad)

I hate my body. I hate how I look naked especially. I can't ever imagine anyone looking at me like that and thinking 'mmmm'

From experience I would agree that while lots of men night like us to play with, if there is a choice between me or someone slimmer then of course she would be chosen. And actually how can I expect anything different when I don't even like myself?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Most of the people I've been with that have a particular preference for The larger lady usually say it's because we generally have a more relaxed level sexual confidence and seem to be much more open minded and explorative in the bedroom. I'm sure there are exceptions in slim women but the general consensus seem to be they are qualities found more in a larger lady

I'm very confident (yet humble enough to know I won't be for everyone) and I find people are drawn to that confidence and it is a trait I'm most drawn to too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because we suck cock like were sucking on a magnum??? Lol

Reply privately

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

So the OP wants the DL on BBW so no more on the QT maybe ask a BBC

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Apparently we make more effort..

That said I do often wonder this. I am a bigger lady (size 16 on a good day 18 on a bad)

I hate my body. I hate how I look naked especially. I can't ever imagine anyone looking at me like that and thinking 'mmmm'

From experience I would agree that while lots of men night like us to play with, if there is a choice between me or someone slimmer then of course she would be chosen. And actually how can I expect anything different when I don't even like myself?

"

Some men will take both women.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thats harsh!!!... Your beautiful!!

"

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"

Well try to learn to love yourself because believe me once you do people will notice you more

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

They are easy "

After reading this thread I thought this comment would be from a guy (sorry guys)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because we suck cock like were sucking on a magnum??? Lol"

Given how i rip through magnums that thought terrifies me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Can you actually tell that from one pic in a bath under bubbles?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's true, isn't it?

I love bbw x "

I think your friend is a moron. Bbw and nowhere near large labia. Nice neat pretty looking cunt thanks.

Reply privately

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

"The taste is something to do with increased sweat glands and bacteria.

I feel sick now"

So do I

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy "

I beg your pardon just because we're not your average or under sized women it does not make us easy we do have standard's just like anyone else, oh and guess what we're human too incase that skipped your notice as well.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's true, isn't it?

I love bbw x

I think your friend is a moron. Bbw and nowhere near large labia. Nice neat pretty looking cunt thanks. "

I have hardly any labia at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

Really??? I'm not..

I actually think I'm harder to meet because I am over weight, because of a lot of peoples attitude towards bigger women, that being we are desperate and greatful for offers I tend to be less likely to meet because I like to make sure they want to meet me because they genuinely like me rather than because they can't find anything better before I meet"

Absolutelyyyyyy xx

Reply privately

By *yldstyleWoman
over a year ago

A world of my own

Can you actually tell that from one pic in a bath under bubbles? "

I have a face like a bag of spanners

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because we suck cock like were sucking on a magnum??? Lol

Given how i rip through magnums that thought terrifies me "

I nibble the chocolate off first...

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

I beg your pardon just because we're not your average or under sized women it does not make us easy we do have standard's just like anyone else, oh and guess what we're human too incase that skipped your notice as well."

Being a bigger women herself I'm not sure she ment this as being her opinion, I'm wondering if she saying they are easy in a way of her opinion of what guys think of bigger women so why they meet them

I could be wrong though

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

Well I am but then again I still would be if I were slim. Doesn't mean I'm desperate though "

Ahhhh my beautiful wifeyyyy, hellllo sugar xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

They appreciate my cooking?

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

I beg your pardon just because we're not your average or under sized women it does not make us easy we do have standard's just like anyone else, oh and guess what we're human too incase that skipped your notice as well.

Being a bigger women herself I'm not sure she ment this as being her opinion, I'm wondering if she saying they are easy in a way of her opinion of what guys think of bigger women so why they meet them

I could be wrong though"

From her other just as rude comments on other threads....

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

"I think your friend is a moron. Bbw and nowhere near large labia. Nice neat pretty looking cunt thanks.

I have hardly any labia at all"

Same....I am very neat and tidy down there

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

I could be wrong though

From her other just as rude comments on other threads.... "

ohhhh ive never seen any of her other posts

ok as you were i was wrong

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

They are easy "

I tend to find the only women that are "easy" are the ones that don't value themselves so need the attention of numerous encounters to mask strong insecurities. But this attention is only a plaster (or band aid to our American friends) the wound doesn't heal under you learn your value and choose to except nothing less

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

I tend to find the only women that are "easy" are the ones that don't value themselves so need the attention of numerous encounters to mask strong insecurities. But this attention is only a plaster (or band aid to our American friends) the wound doesn't heal under you learn your value and choose to except nothing less "

I find "easy" are the confident ones who know what they want.

If you fit the bill send the message and you'll be humling like bunnies by the end of the day.

Reply privately

By *rcticFoxxxWoman
over a year ago

Hereabouts

Not read the thread. BBW denotes big BEAUTIFUL woman, so if you don't find a big girl attractive, then she's not a bbw in your eyes.. so your post doesn't really make sense OP.

As for the appeal of larger ladies... bottoms that are nice to grab, usually larger boobs etc. some people just like that. stick to what you like and let others like what they like.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am a big woman. I hate the term BBW. Beauty is subjective. Big is subjective. We all have different thoughts on the matter.

Must say that there is a load of old tosh on here. No one woman is the same. We all have different labia, we all have our own scent. Just like one cock is not the same as the next and one man smells different to the other.

It is an absolute joke to say that you are not attracted to one type of person. No partner of mine has ever filled a "type" there have been tall, short, slender and large. The one thing they have all had in common is the ability to make me laugh.

So yes I use the term bbw as I have to brand myself to scare of the fat haters.

Reply privately

By *andlebarMan
over a year ago

South Northumberland

"I think your friend is a moron. Bbw and nowhere near large labia. Nice neat pretty looking cunt thanks.

Same....I am very neat and tidy down there "

Wow you are too

Reply privately

By *ne hung loMan
over a year ago

gloucester

I only look at bigger girls slim ladies do nothing for me love it when their boobs bounce as they walk a nice round ase a bit of a belly to hmm big nipples couldn't ask for more

Reply privately

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Same....I am very neat and tidy down there

Wow you are too"

Told you

Reply privately

By *els01Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I fall into the BBW - I'm neither easy nor am I grateful when a guy shags me - ultimately he is there because I've allowed him to be! I have ridiculously high standards and I'm very very frickin picky about who I engage with and even more about who I let into my bed!

Think it's rank that people still have the idea that bigger women should be grateful for even a tiny bit of attention let alone a shag!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

"

Haha that made me laugh!

Reply privately

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

Its another why do people like/not like preference question..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah the bbw vs slim debate never seen this before

I like all sizes im attracted to the person...

Besides everyone likes different things op. Some of us are mearly big not beautiful

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"Not read the thread. BBW denotes big BEAUTIFUL woman, so if you don't find a big girl attractive, then she's not a bbw in your eyes.. so your post doesn't really make sense OP.

As for the appeal of larger ladies... bottoms that are nice to grab, usually larger boobs etc. some people just like that. stick to what you like and let others like what they like. "

Is it though? I've been told its Big Breasted Woman. Which has different connotations.

But I cant comment as I've been told I'm "not a pretty girl". In their opinion anyway. I disagree entirely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh really again???

Let's all bash a bbw then bash a slender person blah blah

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, personality at attracts me as I'm not in the least bit shallow!.

Everyone on here is equal to me no one is better or Infact worse regardless of there size.

However one thing that does put me off are full on road kill pictures .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh really again???

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, personality at attracts me as I'm not in the least bit shallow!.

Everyone on here is equal to me no one is better or Infact worse regardless of there size.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"Oh really again???

"

I like a bit of road kill. Love cock pics too, but I seem to be in the minority.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Or how short are his arms

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh really again???

I like a bit of road kill. Love cock pics too, but I seem to be in the minority."

It's cause you live near the forest you need to get out more ha ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Exactly this... I hate how I look, and I struggle to understand how others find me attractive. I do worry that the attention I get is because people think I am 'easy' and will be grateful due to my size

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not a strange question, because they're not trying to understand, they're trying to stir.

Anyway, I'm probably far harder to have sex with when I'm fatter because my inbuilt defence mechanisms are higher and it takes much more effort to convince me that someone actually is attracted to me. When I'm thinner, it seems more logical to me and I don't have to have that internal debate with myself. Not so easy or desperate after all.

Reply privately

over a year ago

There have been many threads over time similar to this.

OPs who are slim and in their own opinion attractive cannot believe that guys could genuinely find the larger lady sexy.

wh

The comments tend to be like this one, 'have you always liked the BBW (the term used this way makes larger women sound like some kind of alien species} or have they grown on you ie; do you make do with them. There is also the angst at the second B standing for beautiful

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Or how short are his arms "

Err im not talking about arm length. .

If my arms were 6 feet long the same problem would still exists its shoulder width

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Or how short are his arms

Err im not talking about arm length. .

If my arms were 6 feet long the same problem would still exists its shoulder width "

But then you can have someone that's got a small build like small bones and shit and slight shoulders like me but with Xmas still attached to my body!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

But its just think when your laid on your side the outside of your top arm/shoulder is perfect when it fits just below where the upper side of mt chest wpuls be if i was lying behind you so my arm can come comfortably over the top of you in a hug"

But thx i dont want a spoon i want a fuck

Reply privately

over a year ago

sorry pressed return before Id finished

Or the BBW being a drain on NHS resources, etc etc

OP men like all sorts of women, big, small, fat, slim, black, white, smokers, non smokers, blondes, brunettes etc etc. Threads like this are negative.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"Oh really again???

I like a bit of road kill. Love cock pics too, but I seem to be in the minority.

It's cause you live near the forest you need to get out more ha ha "

Ha ha. I've moved! Just not updated. You are nearer the forest than me lol.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

But its just think when your laid on your side the outside of your top arm/shoulder is perfect when it fits just below where the upper side of mt chest wpuls be if i was lying behind you so my arm can come comfortably over the top of you in a hug

But thx i dont want a spoon i want a fuck "

And that and your husband would be why I've never messaged you i guess...

Sorry i was discussing what i liked in oartners and meets not what is universal to all because i obviously cant do that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

And that and your husband would be why I've never messaged you i guess...

Sorry i was discussing what i liked in oartners and meets not what is universal to all because i obviously cant do that."

Im teasing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Preston

"sorry pressed return before Id finished

OP men like all sorts of women, big, small, fat, slim, black, white, smokers, non smokers, blondes, brunettes etc etc. Threads like this are negative.

"

They are interesting though..

What would you like to talk about on these forums then?? Give us some ideas please

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"

But thx i dont want a spoon i want a fuck "

Not a fork?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Not a fork? "

Nah ive not time for forks doesnt work for a burger

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think everyone is beautiful whatever their size and will appeal to someone even if it's not everyone.....it would be a very boring world if we all looked the same and liked the same "

Well put x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Attraction is just that no matter what size if we like we like simples...sexy comes in all shapes and sizes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"sorry pressed return before Id finished

They are interesting though..

What would you like to talk about on these forums then?? Give us some ideas please"

What's so interesting about them? Why not do a thread about why some women prefer men with dark hair and some prefer blondes for example?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I prefer women between a 14-16 don't know if that would qualify as a bbw. If I liked a women and she was a size 18 it wouldn't bother me, it's whoever attracts you, size has never been a issue.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"

Not a fork?

Nah ive not time for forks doesnt work for a burger "

I always use a knife and fork to eat a burger in public (not McDonalds though, that would be silly). I maybe fat, but I'm not a slob. I'm a classy bird! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Not a fork?

I always use a knife and fork to eat a burger in public (not McDonalds though, that would be silly). I maybe fat, but I'm not a slob. I'm a classy bird! Lol"

Me too but i like to take the piss

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"

Not a fork?

I always use a knife and fork to eat a burger in public (not McDonalds though, that would be silly). I maybe fat, but I'm not a slob. I'm a classy bird! Lol

Me too but i like to take the piss "

Really? I hadn't noticed!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are the goons that started this thread, still going on??? Ffs bet they great in bed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Really? I hadn't noticed! "

Touche

Reply privately

By *unLuvazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

"Before I joined this siteni could never picture myself liking a 'bbw' I always thought slimmer ladies were more attractive. However...the I've found it's the confidence and personality of ladies, regardless of size, is what attracts me. Size is just a dress number, nothing else, it's the person who counts for me "

Well said... This is what we look for in men and ladies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

East Anglia

"

Touche "

I like you lol

Time for sleep now. Big day tomorrow. Night all xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Touche

I like you lol

Time for sleep now. Big day tomorrow. Night all xx"

Night night xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

so your easy?"

I'm a size 14

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

You do like being a troll on here don't you, or is it just banter as you call it? "

Call it what u like.

It's a free forum and I can post my comments like everyone one

Don't like it dont comment

Reply privately

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Wrt couples, if you've got a big woman does that make other big women desirable to you?

For me (T) it's a steak/hamburgers dilemma and I just can't get worked up over the big ones even though I'm no slim-jim myself.

One of the hazards of bringing a mini-gun to a swordfight I suppose lol.

Reply privately

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

McDonald's be having a wide aisle for the fork lifts

Reply privately

By *estinysswingersCouple
over a year ago

Worsley

What is classed as a bbw?

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

You do like being a troll on here don't you, or is it just banter as you call it?

Call it what u like.

Don't like it dont comment "

I'm guessing you have a lot of self esteem issues, bless you, and hope you get well soon x

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

Call it what u like.

Don't like it dont comment

I'm guessing you have a lot of self esteem issues, bless you, and hope you get well soon x"

Guess again

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

so your easy?

I'm a size 14 "

So you're easy then.

Reply privately

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

They are easy

I am easier now I'm a size 14 than I was than I was at a size 20 so I have to disagree totally."

I know in the past when I've lost weight I gain confidence and become a bit more slutty, so being easy has nothing to do with my fat

OP - why do you find slim people attractive?

Reply privately

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Ooh the weekly BBW thread.

No, nothing new here....

(Steps away eating a biscuit)

Reply privately

over a year ago

A hell of a lot of this discussion is very dehumanizing and really equates a preference towards BBW's as just purely a fetish .Generalizations & labels are out in abundance in this thread I see . You are actually discussing real people here it doesn't show folks .

For me I was just born with a luv of fuller figured ladies , from my earliest sexual awaking I have found myself attracted to BBW's therefore for me its not a fetish its just my preference in the same way some people have a preference for blondes or very thin women or tall women . When women trot out that their preference is for Tall ,Dark and Handsome is that also a fetish ?. and furthermore if TDH became the acronym to describe that particular sub set of men I am pretty certain we would never see a thread like this one in nature dissecting them .

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are easy

so your easy?

I'm a size 14

So you're easy then."

Only with the right person

Reply privately

over a year ago

When I play with other ladies, I have played with BBWs and ladies of other sizes. I'm a BBW too.

Always wonder why there's the BBW label - but not a similar one for guys?

I don't get attracted to a certain body type - I just find someone attractive. End of.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's because we're easy apparently.

I secretly think it's because we make good cake. I don't share though.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh really again???

"

Very well said

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't normally comment on these threads but I'm bored so why not!

I find the person attractive, not their size or shape. A persons confidence and demeanour are what attracts me. I don't care what shape they are.

Personally I find the whole bbw tab just as offensive as the term bbc. If you're relating yourself by some arbitrary physical attribute then that says more about you than the term ever could

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ooh the weekly BBW thread.

No, nothing new here....

(Steps away eating a biscuit)"

Reply privately

By *irentwoCouple
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"

OP - why do you find slim people attractive?"

Good question- and any other stereotype that may or may not turn you on????

Reply privately

over a year ago

"could the op be any more insensitive

maybe that should be a thread ---yawns---"

The OP seems to find great delight in posting contentious issues on here. The green arrow is a marvellous thing. Mind you - he doesn't like it if you hit back.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I fall into the BBW - I'm neither easy nor am I grateful when a guy shags me - ultimately he is there because I've allowed him to be! I have ridiculously high standards and I'm very very frickin picky about who I engage with and even more about who I let into my bed!

Think it's rank that people still have the idea that bigger women should be grateful for even a tiny bit of attention let alone a shag!! "

Well said!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like women

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yeh who'd have thought that people find the larger girl attractive !! Tell me why do men find the girls who have no boobs or bum attractive ?? ..It is what it is ..The question is asked as if it's a real source of confusion !! The answer is no different to why I find taller men attractive or why someone may find short petite women attractive ..because you just do !! "

I have female friends who find larger (chubby! their words, not mine) attractive, one friend describes Robbie Coltrane as her ideal man, she is a tiny size 8 and 5ft 4! We all just like what we like and are sexually attracted to some people and not others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 10/01/16 10:27:27]

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I never quite grasp the need to understand the intentions of people who are attracted to a grouping that you aren't.

It's the same with married people, bi guys and the like, some are obsessed with it.

You don't find them attractive, want to meet them, can exclude them by the flick of the mouse......

angst free life lies ahead.........

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I never quite grasp the need to understand the intentions of people who are attracted to a grouping that you aren't.

It's the same with married people, bi guys and the like, some are obsessed with it.

You don't find them attractive, want to meet them, can exclude them by the flick of the mouse......

angst free life lies ahead........."

Me too,but some people HAVE to know,because it makes "interesting" debate apparently.

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"I never quite grasp the need to understand the intentions of people who are attracted to a grouping that you aren't.

Me too,but some people HAVE to know,because it makes "interesting" debate apparently. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Bbw mostly lovely and sweet to talk as they don't pretend and also love having fun with being open to options infact lovely to cuddle them x and if we talk about having a good fuck then I believe most amazing grabbing big boobs hmm and yummy sweet pussy love it !! "

What he said ^^

Reply privately

over a year ago

In my experience they are good lovers I just like spanking their big bum

Reply privately

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

But you don't get to feel superior from the "why would anyone want to meet _them_ when we find them unattractive?" threads.

We all know they don't really want to understand and probably aren't capable of seeing it. It's just stirring.

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

What?!! And miss the opportunity to be condescending to those less worthy?!!

Ooooh View!

Reply privately

By *andLfromHertsCouple
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

"I am a big woman. I hate the term BBW. Beauty is subjective. Big is subjective. We all have different thoughts on the matter.

Must say that there is a load of old tosh on here. No one woman is the same. We all have different labia, we all have our own scent. Just like one cock is not the same as the next and one man smells different to the other.

It is an absolute joke to say that you are not attracted to one type of person. No partner of mine has ever filled a "type" there have been tall, short, slender and large. The one thing they have all had in common is the ability to make me laugh.

So yes I use the term bbw as I have to brand myself to scare of the fat haters.

"

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

Ooooh View! "

okay, okay, I got a fleeting whiff of the Evo-Stik fumes when I was applying it to my latest submissions in Judy Garland scrapbook..........

normal service resumed

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Ooooh View!

okay, okay, I got a fleeting whiff of the Evo-Stik fumes when I was applying it to my latest submissions in Judy Garland scrapbook..........

normal service resumed "

...phew!

Reply privately

By *BWandhusbandCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"When I play with other ladies, I have played with BBWs and ladies of other sizes. I'm a BBW too.

Always wonder why there's the BBW label - but not a similar one for guys?

I don't get attracted to a certain body type - I just find someone attractive. End of. "

The male version is BHM- Big handsome man

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reading some of the comments has really made me giggle as for someone saying bbws are easy I'm bbw mostly on the smaller size but I'm super fussy!!

Reply privately

By *azkinsWoman
over a year ago

leeds

well helloooooooo ha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Op, I get your question, but I'm not sure what sort of response you were looking for? For example, I really like guys with shaggy brown hair, but if someone ask me if I've always liked it or if I've grown to like it, I wouldn't be able to tell them...

I think attraction is one of those things that is hard to explain. I think most of us could give an example of something we didn't used to like but now find enjoyable, and the reverse. And I'm sure people could give examples of things they have never found attractive as well as things they have always found so. Its often difficult to explain attraction and it is so personal that I don't think someone else's explanation would help you determine whether you might begin to find something attractive in the future.

That is how I see it anyway, whether the question be about bbw women or shaggy brown-haired guys.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

20+ years ago my husband was not attracted to BBWs but over the years I've evolved into one and thankfully he still fancies me, wobbly bits included so I would say the attraction is more about the person than the figure. And whilst we've been looking for a lady to join us we've been more interested in their likes/dislikes and whether they'd be good fun sexually and socially than what size their pants are.. Being big doesn't automatically make you 'jolly' just as being slim doesn't automatically make you 'sexy'... It's personal perception.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"20+ years ago my husband was not attracted to BBWs but over the years I've evolved into one and thankfully he still fancies me, wobbly bits included so I would say the attraction is more about the person than the figure. And whilst we've been looking for a lady to join us we've been more interested in their likes/dislikes and whether they'd be good fun sexually and socially than what size their pants are.. Being big doesn't automatically make you 'jolly' just as being slim doesn't automatically make you 'sexy'... It's personal perception. "

Thats just lovely xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"20+ years ago my husband was not attracted to BBWs but over the years I've evolved into one and thankfully he still fancies me, wobbly bits included so I would say the attraction is more about the person than the figure. And whilst we've been looking for a lady to join us we've been more interested in their likes/dislikes and whether they'd be good fun sexually and socially than what size their pants are.. Being big doesn't automatically make you 'jolly' just as being slim doesn't automatically make you 'sexy'... It's personal perception.

Thats just lovely xx"

Thank you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I wonder if a thread based on "why do so many women like taller men" wpuld draw the same level of vitriol.

Or if we'd get such spectacular arguments as;

Tall men have better personalities

Tall men are better in bed

Tall mens cocks taste better

Tall men are nicer to cuddle

Etc.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wonder if a thread based on "why do so many women like taller men" wpuld draw the same level of vitriol.

Etc.

"

But tall men ARE nicer to cuddle.

There would be vitriol if the entire thread was premised in such a way as to be implying that there's no way anyone could really find tall men attractive and they just pretend to because they think they're easy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I wonder if a thread based on "why do so many women like taller men" wpuld draw the same level of vitriol.

Etc.

There would be vitriol if the entire thread was premised in such a way as to be implying that there's no way anyone could really find tall men attractive and they just pretend to because they think they're easy. "

Need a woman/couple to post as i feel it would become an attack on the op if a man posted it.

Title

"tall men, what makes them so appealing to some?"

"As we/I don't particularly find tall men attractive, can you tell us whether you have grown to like or always liked them"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Etc.

There would be vitriol if the entire thread was premised in such a way as to be implying that there's no way anyone could really find tall men attractive and they just pretend to because they think they're easy. "

I find short petite men nicer to cuddle.

They're adorable ^_^

Reply privately

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Etc.

There would be vitriol if the entire thread was premised in such a way as to be implying that there's no way anyone could really find tall men attractive and they just pretend to because they think they're easy.

I find short petite men nicer to cuddle.

They're adorable ^_^"

I'd be scared they'd get lost in my nooks and crannies!

Reply privately