Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First bj by a man

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would like to hear stories from those "straight guys" who had their cock sucked once or regularly by another guy...

How did it happen?

I gave my first bj to my straight cousin... He was at mine as his gf was away on holiday....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Military service?

Doctor?

By *lectricSensationMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I'm sorry but there is a flaw with this, how can a man be deemed 'straight' if he has had another man's mouth around his penis?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I'm sorry but there is a flaw with this, how can a man be deemed 'straight' if he has had another man's mouth around his penis? "

Some people say that bisexuals are born that way - some screw up with genetics and hormones and stuff. So if someone thought they were straight and acted straight and to all extent and purposes was straight then switches to being bisexual after an mmf with a bi guy who sucked his cock, then want?

Straight then bisexual in one night.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Straight guys receiving blow jobs? They aren't straight? they may protest it but they are not straight lol

over a year ago

"I'm sorry but there is a flaw with this, how can a man be deemed 'straight' if he has had another man's mouth around his penis? "

That's why I used the quotation marks...

over a year ago

Mines already in forum somewhere

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/01/16 00:32:10]

over a year ago

i had my 1st bj 2 years ago by a man,it wasent the best, i dont think he new what he was doing

over a year ago

Still looking for my first. Any takers??

By *indy SometimesTV/TS
over a year ago

BoxHill

My first BJ from anyone was from a friends elder brother. We had all been messing about and looking at their dad's collection of girly mags and playing with our cocks. One thing led to another and he asked if he could suck me. I agreed and sat back with him kneeling between my legs, my cock in his hand and he started to lick up and down my shaft. After a bit of this he put his lips around my helmet and slowly sucked me into his mouth. It felt amazing as he worked up and down causing me to twitch and shiver until I came.

Guess that was when I realised I was Bi and a whole new world of opportunities opened up for me.

over a year ago

on my way home from school, me and a friend had a wanking competition, the person who came first got cleaned up by the other , I came first and he licked up all my spunk and sucked my cock clean, loved it ever since

over a year ago

Sounds like I had such a vanilla childhood compared to you two

over a year ago

I don't think a guy giving or getting a BJ from another guy makes him Bi if it's a one time thing to see if he's into it or not. I'm sure a lot of straight guys wonder what it's like and it's just a curiosity to try it once. I have no interest at all personally. But if a guy enjoys it and it becomes a regular thing. Then you could classify it as being Bi. But I don't feel experimenting once makes you bi.

over a year ago

I used to regulary wank and suck my cousins cock when we were kids

over a year ago

Was on my lunch break and had an offer from here so decided to try it xx

over a year ago

Was out in my first fab meet actually! In a Mmf threesome, I was nervous so just started with a blowjob from the fem, was simply fantastic, nice deep blowjob, head back, eyes shut, she stopped for a few moments. She started again! But this time getting my whole cock in her mouth. Little do I know when I looked down there was a man with his lips around my cock! Shocked at first, but as it was so good I let him carry on!

By *ndymanchester1Man
over a year ago

salford

My first bj from a guy was in a mfm 3sum. We had all been having fun and enjoying the woman when she asked if her hubby could suck my cock cause it got her so horny. I wasn't sure but thought what the hell didn't want to ruine the session. Was worried I'd loose my hardon, but hell the feeling was fantastic. I ended up sucking him and cleaning his load up out of his wife's pussy. Why to find out you enjoy bi fun lol

Post new Message to Thread