Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couples..why swing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Interested to know what is your reasons for swinging?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Simple good wholesome recreational deviant sex is much more fun

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

For more sex, why else?

over a year ago

You can do in a 3some what you cant do as a couple.

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I wanted to see what my husband looked like when he was doing another girl.......we went to a club, did full swap and that's how we got lured into the sordid world of swinging

By *heeseandWineCouple
over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"You can do in a 3some what you cant do as a couple. "
Yes, 3some and group fun.

over a year ago

New social experiences you can't have with "vanilla" friends.

X

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Sex with random folk and it's rather social

over a year ago

"Interested to know what is your reasons for swinging?"

Because its a huge turn on watching each other with someone else, but especially seeing my man with another guy, LOVE it,

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Why not?

By *mojeeCouple
over a year ago

Dunfermline

Em was as vanilla as anything when we first met but I've told her from the beginning that I like to try new things. It could have backfired but she was kind of ok with it and the more we talked about it the more she got on board and got to the point where she said she wanted to try it rather than me say I wanted to see her with another man. She's probably taking the lead now with things lol

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

Couples swing because they want a bit extra and don,t want to go behind each other

over a year ago

"Couples swing because they want a bit extra and don,t want to go behind each other"

That's not at all why I swing. I want to have new experiences and have a bit of fun. I don't wanna be 90 on my death bed just wondering why I didn't just try more things so fuck it I'm putting myself out there and doing what I feel like doing. If my hubby wasn't into it I wouldn't cheat and I wouldn't feel I was missing out or anything. It's just a lot of fun to try things I never thought I would.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Couples swing because they want a bit extra and don,t want to go behind each other

That's not at all why I swing. I want to have new experiences and have a bit of fun. I don't wanna be 90 on my death bed just wondering why I didn't just try more things so fuck it I'm putting myself out there and doing what I feel like doing. If my hubby wasn't into it I wouldn't cheat and I wouldn't feel I was missing out or anything. It's just a lot of fun to try things I never thought I would. "

We often say to each other that at least we'll have something to laugh about when we're in the old folks home. We just wonder at what point we should destroy the photos

over a year ago

"Couples swing because they want a bit extra and don,t want to go behind each other

That's not at all why I swing. I want to have new experiences and have a bit of fun. I don't wanna be 90 on my death bed just wondering why I didn't just try more things so fuck it I'm putting myself out there and doing what I feel like doing. If my hubby wasn't into it I wouldn't cheat and I wouldn't feel I was missing out or anything. It's just a lot of fun to try things I never thought I would.

We often say to each other that at least we'll have something to laugh about when we're in the old folks home. We just wonder at what point we should destroy the photos "

Nah don't destroy them, pass them round and give the other old folks a bit of a thrill too, they can live it vicariously

over a year ago

It's not really about extra sex. We have plenty on our own, and it's the best!!!

For us it's the seeing! Seeing V getting fucked and entertaining several cocks at once is a horny sight.

And vice versa, V finds it hot to see me trying to ruin someone else ....

And that's before we get onto the bi stuff... I think a different thread though

By *zanyCouple
over a year ago

truro

Because we get to meet interesting people and explore things we may not have known about. Made some lovely friends and explored fantasies we have had. It is so much fun as well

over a year ago

Looking for a fantasy that doesn't exist.

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

We have a great sex life, but we have fantasies about seeing each other with other people, threesomes etc. Toys can't cover all those bases

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"

We often say to each other that at least we'll have something to laugh about when we're in the old folks home. We just wonder at what point we should destroy the photos

Nah don't destroy them, pass them round and give the other old folks a bit of a thrill too, they can live it vicariously "

Trust me we've discussed that too

over a year ago

Because it beats the hell out of stamp collecting as a shared hobby

over a year ago

"For more sex, why else?"

And thank god cpl do

over a year ago

For some girl/girl and/or threesome fun we can both enjoy. We have a very satisfying sex life, we've been together a long time and feel it's only fair to share how awesome we are with someone else now haha

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

A 3some is difficult when there is just 2 of you

By *eppearl2Couple
over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

[Removed by poster at 09/01/16 12:27:58]

By *eppearl2Couple
over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

"Because it beats the hell out of stamp collecting as a shared hobby "

Best hobby for us too !!!

By *ammieandalex12Couple
over a year ago

falmouth

to fix our relationship, why else?

over a year ago

"Because we get to meet interesting people and explore things we may not have known about. Made some lovely friends and explored fantasies we have had. It is so much fun as well "

over a year ago

We reasoned that it's perfectly natural to be attracted to others so this way we could act on these desires in a fun way that involves us both.

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

That's not at all why I swing. I want to have new experiences and have a bit of fun. I don't wanna be 90 on my death bed just wondering why I didn't just try more things so fuck it I'm putting myself out there and doing what I feel like doing. If my hubby wasn't into it I wouldn't cheat and I wouldn't feel I was missing out or anything. It's just a lot of fun to try things I never thought I would. "

That just about sums it up

By *awandOrderCouple
over a year ago

SW London

We met on here, as swingers, so our experience may be somewhat different from other swingers. Our sex life is brilliant between us, so we rarely play with the opposite sex .... not necessary or fulfilling to any level. However, as we are both bi, that is often what we seek. We love the social side of the scene and have made some really good friends here. I can see us moving more towards the social as time goes on though ....

over a year ago

"Couples swing because they want a bit extra and don,t want to go behind each other"

The best answer for me (James)

over a year ago

"We reasoned that it's perfectly natural to be attracted to others so this way we could act on these desires in a fun way that involves us both."

/agree

By *otts PervsCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Because were both perverts, so made sense. Much better than having affairs and cheating. The social side is brilliant too, in this day and age its very hard to meet so many new people as we have while swinging.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

We started because we both had fantasies that got us going during sex, and we eventually decided that we wanted to try it for real.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Because it beats the hell out of stamp collecting as a shared hobby "

and model railways lol

over a year ago

I have a husband...but being bi..i need pussy..best of both worlds for me.

By *oojCouple
over a year ago

Nr Exeter

The thrill of it!!

over a year ago

Because having sex with people is fun.

over a year ago

Well we are just a horny pair who like to get our kits off with others don't take it seriously its just a bit of light hearted naughty fun

over a year ago

I just thought it was a nightclub. I dropped a coin and when I bent over to pick it up, my skirt rode up, a guy grabbed my hips and

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Bradley likes to watch me get fucked.

I like to watch Bradley fuck others.

We like sucking cock together, I like double penetration, spit-roasting and being "air-tight", etc.

Bradley only has one cock and these things just aren't as much fun with dildos.

- Amy. x

over a year ago

Because it adds another dimension to what we do. We can try different things, that we can't do as just a couple. If we don't like it, we don't do it again. More often than not, we end up thinking - hell yes! Now what's next to try.

By *hat the hellCouple
over a year ago

Down South

We don't swing for that reason, it's an extension of our own sex life, it's never occurred to us that we want more than each other, we just want to do more together.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Because we can have even more fun than the fun we have just as a couple...And we have lots of fun

over a year ago

fucking good fun

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Because i love being spit roasted.

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

We both need sexual variety, it's as simple as that!

By *exycouplemmmmCouple
over a year ago

Surrey

"Em was as vanilla as anything when we first met but I've told her from the beginning that I like to try new things. It could have backfired but she was kind of ok with it and the more we talked about it the more she got on board and got to the point where she said she wanted to try it rather than me say I wanted to see her with another man. She's probably taking the lead now with things lol"

I'm loving her boots... I've got similar and use them when playing too xxx

over a year ago

We can explore more fun ways to turn each other on, and have fun and crazy date nights together.

By *p4funCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Because we get to meet interesting people and explore things we may not have known about. Made some lovely friends and explored fantasies we have had. It is so much fun as well "

This

over a year ago

At least your honest we think most couples are swingers because the male gets the female to swing and mostly if they go on about enough they will give in and say yes but proberbly split up the year after because there were badgered in the first place

over a year ago

"At least your honest we think most couples are swingers because the male gets the female to swing and mostly if they go on about enough they will give in and say yes but proberbly split up the year after because there were badgered in the first place "

So why do you swing. We met as singles. Neither badgered the other... Just looking for new adventures... We enjoy group sex. So not something we could do just us. Also for us it is the voyeuristic nature

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We first went to a swinging club as we decided it was the best way to have a chance to realise fantasies we had.

We still swing because we enjoy it, and you can have sexual experiences not possible with just two of us. its also a huge turn on watching each other.

Nita

over a year ago

It really is as simple as this .

Because we can .

Both of us realised after being together for a year , we could explore the lifestyle together . We didn't have worries about jealousy and often made comments about swinging . So we tried it , liked it and have continued enjoying it for over 4 years now .

We got married 3 years ago , and even had a joint hen and stag night at a swinging club !

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Maybe you do...

It's most definitely not the reason that we do. Swinging simply added an extra dimension to an already great sex life and a very strong marriage.

By *artytwoCouple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We've forgotten why, just addicted now.

over a year ago

Why not?

over a year ago

It's obvious.

They bored of fucking eachother so they called it swinging gave it a label. Now they can fuck who ever they like without going behind their partners back or feel guilty seeing other people.

Think i be bored with the same person x amount of years and want some excitement.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Interested to know what is your reasons for swinging?

It's obvious.

They bored of fucking eachother so they called it swinging gave it a label. Now they can fuck who ever they like without going behind their partners back or feel guilty seeing other people.

Think i be bored with the same person x amount of years and want some excitement.

"

Was waiting for one of these answers to pop up.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

My wife and I both recognise that neither of us is monogamous.

And it's a lot of fun!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

An interesting thread

over a year ago

More excitement, new sensations, variety, thrill of threesomes and moresomes, ...and so sexy seeing or hearing about our partners adventures, opportunities to learn new techniques,

.....and for when one of us has lower sex drive or less energy than the other m x

over a year ago

We wanted to know what swinging clubs were like, what type of people went, what kind of debauchery went on and have the chance ourselves to be outrageous

over a year ago

My partner and I see it as variety is the spice of love and as we are both bi, it's a lovely way to indulge in ours, and others, desires whilst still be true and loving each other without cheating or hurting each other x

over a year ago

"to fix our relationship, why else? "

How can it fix a relationship ?

over a year ago

"to fix our relationship, why else?

How can it fix a relationship ?"

I think their statement was tongue in cheek.

over a year ago

"to fix our relationship, why else?

How can it fix a relationship ?"

Ah yes! Like having a baby !

over a year ago

Maybe you do...

It's most definitely not the reason that we do. Swinging simply added an extra dimension to an already great sex life and a very strong marriage."

Best answer for me..Dawn

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

We have great sex life , Mrs sexy very bi and enjoys playing with the ladies so gives us another dimension to our sex life . We have fantasys some we decided to live out and some we don't . We enjoy watching each other have fun swinging is our little vice away from normal life and we meet some great swinging friends .

By *illyjohnyCouple
over a year ago

brighton

Beats wanking and frigging

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

"Beats wanking and frigging "

Post new Message to Thread