Jump to newest

By *ilti OP   Man
over a year ago

st helens

What are the best type of cock ring?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

3 ring metal ones in my experience, they don't allow your balls to retract towards your body, the feeling is a more intense orgasm, coupled with the fact the shaft is restricted so prolonging the spurt if you will.

Pics on my profile.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

My missus got me a 5-speed vibrating job.

Vicious

over a year ago

"3 ring metal ones in my experience, they don't allow your balls to retract towards your body, the feeling is a more intense orgasm, coupled with the fact the shaft is restricted so prolonging the spurt if you will.

Pics on my profile."

Possibly not the best place to start though?

over a year ago

"3 ring metal ones in my experience, they don't allow your balls to retract towards your body, the feeling is a more intense orgasm, coupled with the fact the shaft is restricted so prolonging the spurt if you will.

Pics on my profile."

. How do you manage get the steel rings over your balls if there a tight fit ?

over a year ago

Pics on my profile.. How do you manage get the steel rings over your balls if there a tight fit ?"

Do you think I put it on when I'm hard?

It's a bit tricky at first but once you've mastered it, fairly easy, which ties in with the poster who said perhaps a 3 ring isn't one to start with, it's all about the experience you're after. For me I tried a single rubber ring and it was ineffectual.

The key to a 3 ring is being relaxed while you slip it on, follow the instructions and you're in for a treat, that's if an intense orgasm is what you're after, not to mention the effect it has on your girth :D well it does for me.

Have a look at the pics I've made public today, one is of me flaccid, you can clearly see it's loose.

over a year ago

Pics on my profile.. How do you manage get the steel rings over your balls if there a tight fit ?

Do you think I put it on when I'm hard?

It's a bit tricky at first but once you've mastered it, fairly easy, which ties in with the poster who said perhaps a 3 ring isn't one to start with, it's all about the experience you're after. For me I tried a single rubber ring and it was ineffectual. I might by one and give it a try

The key to a 3 ring is being relaxed while you slip it on, follow the instructions and you're in for a treat, that's if an intense orgasm is what you're after, not to mention the effect it has on your girth :D well it does for me.

Have a look at the pics I've made public today, one is of me flaccid, you can clearly see it's loose.

"

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

Soft tight silicone. About 3quid, can't go wrong for beginners. Get hard slap it on and watch as it gets bigger and veinie. Also if it's not for you, you've spent less than a pint....

over a year ago

"Soft tight silicone. About 3quid, can't go wrong for beginners. Get hard slap it on and watch as it gets bigger and veinie. Also if it's not for you, you've spent less than a pint.... "
. Cheers I'll give it a try

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

Pics on my profile."

We have one of those too. Used it this afternoon oddly enough.. And now with added pics.

Post new Message to Thread