Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Married men as a preference

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey all

I've been chatting to a couple of people recently and the woman both said that their preference was meeting married men for fun. 1 was a single girl and the others were both part of a couple who play together.

I was wondering if this is a quite common occurrence.

Over to you

Inked

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

If the forums are anything to go by it's a rare woman that will play with a married man without their mrs' knowledge

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If the forums are anything to go by it's a rare woman that will play with a married man without their mrs' knowledge "

Yep i would never play without the womens consent at all.

over a year ago

This is an interesting slant on much discussed topic but sadly think it will ignored in the main as man playing alone married or attached will be put down lol

over a year ago

"If the forums are anything to go by it's a rare woman that will play with a married man without their mrs' knowledge "

I agree and have read the topics discussed before but often wonder what people in the forum is always how they act or more how they'd like to be perceived to act!

over a year ago

Married men are not my preference anymore than single men.

My preference is to use this site to meet sexy, lovely men on the same wavelength as me.

over a year ago

I have no interest if the guy is married or not, if he chooses to cheat then its his problem not mine. Prefeenece wise ? I don't have one.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"This is an interesting slant on much discussed topic but sadly think it will ignored in the main as man playing alone married or attached will be put down lol "

Let me guess, you are married or attached and see women not wanting to meet married/attached men as some sort of unjust slight.

In general, married men on the fora bring any criticism on themselves by starting threads about it complaining women won't meet them, trying to justify their infidelity or by just drawing attention to it. If they shut up about it and just got on with it quietly, like most of the married women do, they'd attract far less criticism.

To answer the OP, yes, some women/couples prefer to meet married men because discretion is usually more assured and they think there is less chance of the man becoming attached and causing problems.

In my experience there are more women/couples who won't (knowingly) meet married men.

Ultimately it's about finding the people who want to meet you and not worrying about the rest, just the same as it is for everyone else on here.

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

I have and do meet married men. It is not a preference. It for me is about the person.When I am with the man it is just him and I,when he leaves it is back to normal life the same as my meets with single men.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I would never meet a married man to the best of my knowledge.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"If the forums are anything to go by it's a rare woman that will play with a married man without their mrs' knowledge

I agree and have read the topics discussed before but often wonder what people in the forum is always how they act or more how they'd like to be perceived to act!"

There's an arghment for it being about their public image but I think when it comes to preferences people are quite honest about what they do and don't want p

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

No married men for me thanks

over a year ago

"If the forums are anything to go by it's a rare woman that will play with a married man without their mrs' knowledge

I agree and have read the topics discussed before but often wonder what people in the forum is always how they act or more how they'd like to be perceived to act!"

It's all about perception. Angels they are.

over a year ago

I don't think the forums and these threads are necessarily an accurate reflection of views of the site in general - because it tends to be the most pro- or anti- who post on them.

In my experience, there are swathes of people who couldn't give a shit either way. I do meet married men because it suits the way I meet. If that was their main selling point I wouldn't be interested though.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

I agree and have read the topics discussed before but often wonder what people in the forum is always how they act or more how they'd like to be perceived to act!

It's all about perception. Angels they are. "

I am, and let me tell you, my wings are shedding something bloody chronic. I'm leaving feathers everywhere. It's a right royal pain in the backside!

over a year ago

"No married men for me thanks "

This

over a year ago

The good thing about Fab is there's something for everyone, whether you like black, white, fat, thin, married, single ..

If any characteristic is a no no then it's easy to avoid them and move on.

There are many marrieds that do ok on here and yes, OP, some people do prefer them.

Others, as we can see from this and other threads, most definitely avoid them.

Others couldn't care less.

over a year ago

There's an arghment for it being about their public image but I think when it comes to preferences people are quite honest about what they do and don't want p"

Not always ~ I think it can depend on who the OP is, who subsequently posts & how the thread is going.

I know of posters who say they won't meet marrieds on a thread like this & then do.

over a year ago

I don't mind if there honest about being married and yes it is easier as you both know it is what it is and no attachment is formed .....but I do agree in saying it's more about personality and if you connect as the sex would is so much better

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I don't mind if there honest about being married and yes it is easier as you both know it is what it is and no attachment is formed .....but I do agree in saying it's more about personality and if you connect as the sex would is so much better "

It's not always the case some married men do get attached, I've Sen the stories in the past on the forums so it's the gamble you take, if you're prepared to deal with that possible consequence then it's no issue, if you're not then it's probably not the best idea to take the gamble

over a year ago

i wouldnt want it done to me so i wouldnt want to meet up with a married woman. Plus i cant imagine it would be worth the potential hassle!

Saying that is it just married men playing away on here? I can't say i've seen any unfaithful wives but i suppose i haven't really thought about it til reading this thread.

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

"i wouldnt want it done to me so i wouldnt want to meet up with a married woman. Plus i cant imagine it would be worth the potential hassle!

Saying that is it just married men playing away on here? I can't say i've seen any unfaithful wives but i suppose i haven't really thought about it til reading this thread. "

There are lots of married women on here. They tend to just get on with it though, without drawing attention to themselves all over the fora.

over a year ago

On the forums it would seem its not the done thing but the people we have spoken to often say they prefer married or attached and the way single ladies will approach attached guys makes me think that on the forums is different from out there x

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

What I say in forums is my views in actual life, i don't put on an act and I'm sure many others don't either.

You could test this theory by messaging all those you have seen on threads stating they wont meet married, keep note how many you contact, how many say yes, how many say no and how many don't reply (bearing in mind the FAQs state a no reply is also a no thanks), then you will find out how many comment on the threads just to be perceived to be saying the right thing

over a year ago

There's an arghment for it being about their public image but I think when it comes to preferences people are quite honest about what they do and don't want p

Not always ~ I think it can depend on who the OP is, who subsequently posts & how the thread is going.

I know of posters who say they won't meet marrieds on a thread like this & then do.

"

Are you saying that women can be a wee bit fickle at times or have I misread that? Just asking...

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

What I say in forums is my views in actual life, i don't put on an act and I'm sure many others don't either.

You could test this theory by messaging all those you have seen on threads stating they wont meet married, keep note how many you contact, how many say yes, how many say no and how many don't reply (bearing in mind the FAQs state a no reply is also a no thanks), then you will find out how many comment on the threads just to be perceived to be saying the right thing "

I'd be quite interested to know if the results

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

You could test this theory by messaging all those you have seen on threads stating they wont meet married, keep note how many you contact, how many say yes, how many say no and how many don't reply (bearing in mind the FAQs state a no reply is also a no thanks), then you will find out how many comment on the threads just to be perceived to be saying the right thing

I'd be quite interested to know if the results "

I would too, hence posing the idea to him

over a year ago

I'm a married, middle aged man and can say that I've not found it difficult to meet either married or single women on here. Or in fact married couples now I think about it! There are plenty of married women on FAB.

over a year ago

"I don't mind if there honest about being married and yes it is easier as you both know it is what it is and no attachment is formed .....but I do agree in saying it's more about personality and if you connect as the sex would is so much better

It's not always the case some married men do get attached, I've Sen the stories in the past on the forums so it's the gamble you take, if you're prepared to deal with that possible consequence then it's no issue, if you're not then it's probably not the best idea to take the gamble "

Yes but single men can also get attached so it's no worse. As can the male half of established swinging couples. If she wasn't prepared to take the risk then she'd never be able to meet anyone at all. In my experience (albeit it's a small sample size) it has not been the married ones who've got inappropriately attached.

over a year ago

I've only found 1 person who didn't mind meeting married men and that was ages ago...

Every other message is some form of abuse about being married and on here.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I don't mind if there honest about being married and yes it is easier as you both know it is what it is and no attachment is formed .....but I do agree in saying it's more about personality and if you connect as the sex would is so much better

It's not always the case some married men do get attached, I've Sen the stories in the past on the forums so it's the gamble you take, if you're prepared to deal with that possible consequence then it's no issue, if you're not then it's probably not the best idea to take the gamble

Yes but single men can also get attached so it's no worse. As can the male half of established swinging couples. If she wasn't prepared to take the risk then she'd never be able to meet anyone at all. In my experience (albeit it's a small sample size) it has not been the married ones who've got inappropriately attached. "

Oh I'm sure other men are capable of it but I used married men because it's the example being used in the OP. just because you've not experienced it yet doesn't mean you won't if your happy dealing with that if it happens then as you are is all I'm saying

over a year ago

Thanks everyone was intresting seeing what people's thoughts were on this

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Very partial to married men

By *ayd2pinkTV/TS
over a year ago

TENTERDEN

Me too. they are normal as someone has taken them. but needy for sex and being treated nice. all to my good thank someone x

By *ertiVogtsMan
over a year ago

Exeter

I've played with a few married men.It's even better when their wives join us..

By *iptopMan
over a year ago

north of newcastle

Yes but single men can also get attached so it's no worse. As can the male half of established swinging couples. If she wasn't prepared to take the risk then she'd never be able to meet anyone at all. In my experience (albeit it's a small sample size) it has not been the married ones who've got inappropriately attached. "

Very good comment.

The single female can also have feelings for the married man. If folk can just take things at face value. Enjoy the company of each other. Hopefully have fun on the way. Its a good site if folk just enjoy it for what it is. A cuddle after a nice session doesnt have to mean unconditional devotion.

But human nature can be fickle.

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with meeting married men most of the ones I have met are married. Only problem is they tend to talk about the wife which I hate!! Makes me think single guy as less baggage

over a year ago

"

It's the same with most posts to be blunt...I've see numerous posts duplicated with a diferent OP and very different comments even dare I say it by same people so little is gained from much verbal runs.

By *andyguy59Man
over a year ago

Gatwick

One thing I have found is some women actively seek married men purely for bareback sex. They seem to think because they are playing only with married men it will keep them safe.....What???...

Well for no condom no play... and why would you think this would keep you safe. I've turned down 4 ladies in the last year purely for that reason.

By *lanwoodMan
over a year ago

Alton

I would happily meet a woman who doesn't mind, or prefers, seeing them

Post new Message to Thread