FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face pics - do guys want/ need to see them?

Jump to newest

By *r H and Good Pet OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

So, I recently changed from plastering my face all over my public photos to taking them all down.

And since that happened, I expected to have guys actively asking for them in messages.

But there have been less than 1% who have done that... Even when we've been way into extensive chatting, and on our way to arranging a meet.

And I catch myself thinking, "Mate, you don't even know what I look like, how can you be so into meeting?!" lol. I can't contemplate even talking to a potential meet without seeing what they look like first!

So my question is - how important is it for guys to see a face pic of a meet? We all know how important it is for many women, you see it in the forums here, but rarely the other way...

What do we think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annooWoman
over a year ago

Hastings

I dnt do face pics as had my pics abused and get plenty of meets... Tho as you stated I have usually seen the guys face first

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be frank, men don't need to fancy someone to shag or date, although women need to fancy them lol.

By *heorgasmaddictMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Yes I'll never meet without seeing a face pic. Also nice to see one early in chatting.

It's nice to know who you're talking to!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm with you on this one. I've asked for a face pic before expecting them to do the same but nope!!

It's much more important for most women than it seems to be for them

By *razedcatMan
over a year ago

London / Herts

It doesn't surprise me. Guys, especially on here, are far less likely to get meets. So when they do catch a woman's eye, they're hardly going to quibble about minor things like what she looks like, right?

over a year ago

To me, it's very important.

I had a meet once, just a coffee - and I had seen her face on a pic but not too clearly (it was a full body pic) - when she turned up, I really didn't fancy her, so I let her down gently.

Since then, full face picture is a must for me. Saves everyone's time.

over a year ago

"To be frank, men don't need to fancy someone to shag or date, although women need to fancy them lol."

*Some* men - I'm not interested in someone I don't find physically attractive, face and/or body.

Suprised this is actually a thing.

over a year ago

Most people want to see face pictures, people are not particularly pushy in asking for them from single ladies, knowing that single ladies get dozens of offers and not wanting to offend by asking too early

On the other there are some single guys who are not fussy so don't bother to ask....

By *ithardscotMan
over a year ago

Kelty

Depends on thus guy. We sate all different. For me, a face pic is important before agreeing a sex meet, but less so if havingg a social meet )as long as one is sure to know the other.

over a year ago

Interesting. I would say that of the guys we talk to with the obvious intention of meeting, 70% will ask for a face pic of me if I haven't already asked them. And 95% will ask if I ask them first.

Maybe my profile pics give the impression that my face is ugly and they need to check.

-Courtney

over a year ago

I enjoy knowing who im talking too. I prefer knowing that we were meeting in the first instance she found me attractive and 2nd that it could lead to more.

There has to be a mutual attraction.

over a year ago

"So, I recently changed from plastering my face all over my public photos to taking them all down.

And since that happened, I expected to have guys actively asking for them in messages.

But there have been less than 1% who have done that... Even when we've been way into extensive chatting, and on our way to arranging a meet.

And I catch myself thinking, "Mate, you don't even know what I look like, how can you be so into meeting?!" lol. I can't contemplate even talking to a potential meet without seeing what they look like first!

So my question is - how important is it for guys to see a face pic of a meet? We all know how important it is for many women, you see it in the forums here, but rarely the other way...

What do we think?"

Yeah - a lot of guys will fuck anything!

I'm over the moon sometimes when a guy actually wants to see my face first. Most will happily chat without knowing what you look like though and these guys aren't the sort of meet anyway. Even if he's sent a face pic, looks ok etc...if we're onto talking meet up and he still hasn't asked to see my face I normally end it there.

By *hunkyThighsMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

I always ask to see a face picture, need to know weather to pack the brown paper bag

over a year ago

Nottingham

"To be frank, men don't need to fancy someone to shag or date, although women need to fancy them lol.

*Some* men - I'm not interested in someone I don't find physically attractive, face and/or body.

Suprised this is actually a thing."

I'm sorry, I love how you had to specify *some* men, but didn't care about the generalisation of women later on in the sentence?

This fucking bugs the hell out of me.

#fragilemasculinity

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I dnt do face pics as had my pics abused and get plenty of meets... Tho as you stated I have usually seen the guys face first"

So you've met guys who have never seen your face? Wow! That's so interesting!

xx

over a year ago

Nottingham

"To be frank, men don't need to fancy someone to shag or date, although women need to fancy them lol."

Really though?? Like, I literally think men won't get hard if they don't fancy me. lol.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Interesting. I would say that of the guys we talk to with the obvious intention of meeting, 70% will ask for a face pic of me if I haven't already asked them. And 95% will ask if I ask them first.

Maybe my profile pics give the impression that my face is ugly and they need to check.

-Courtney"

Courtney, nothing about you suggests anything other than you're fucking DIVINE. lol.

Oh yeah, I mean, if I ask them they often ask back, but if I don't, neither do they... which is what I find odd.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yeah - a lot of guys will fuck anything!

I'm over the moon sometimes when a guy actually wants to see my face first. Most will happily chat without knowing what you look like though and these guys aren't the sort of meet anyway. Even if he's sent a face pic, looks ok etc...if we're onto talking meet up and he still hasn't asked to see my face I normally end it there."

Interesting! It's not put me off any guys, yet (!). But made me wonder enough to make this post. lol

By *cfrobMan
over a year ago

bristol

Personally I like to see a face pic but that's just me.....

over a year ago

"To be frank, men don't need to fancy someone to shag or date, although women need to fancy them lol.

I'm sorry, I love how you had to specify *some* men, but didn't care about the generalisation of women later on in the sentence?

#fragilemasculinity"

Well, I can't talk for women - or any other man for that matter - as I was referring to myself.

over a year ago

Really though?? Like, I literally think men won't get hard if they don't fancy me. lol."

I can see enough of your face in your photos to know that I find you attractive. Whether it's mutual though....

over a year ago

Very rare I ask to see a face pic until we're about to meet.

We have to tread carefully on this site.. All you women have us walking on egg shells

over a year ago

"It doesn't surprise me. Guys, especially on here, are far less likely to get meets. So when they do catch a woman's eye, they're hardly going to quibble about minor things like what she looks like, right? "

That's sad if it's true! I'd want a guy to fancy the pants of me if I met him! Surely it makes the sex far more electric if there's a lot of physical attraction?

over a year ago

Really though?? Like, I literally think men won't get hard if they don't fancy me. lol."

You are attractive there, but yeah I have gotten hard easy on the ones I met lol.

over a year ago

"It doesn't surprise me. Guys, especially on here, are far less likely to get meets. So when they do catch a woman's eye, they're hardly going to quibble about minor things like what she looks like, right?

That's sad if it's true! I'd want a guy to fancy the pants of me if I met him! Surely it makes the sex far more electric if there's a lot of physical attraction? "

This (and vice versa) ^^^

over a year ago

I usually wait for a while until I ask for them. It's nice to connect personally first.

over a year ago

Speak for yourself, there needs to be an attraction both ways.

over a year ago

It's the first thing we ask for. There has to be a physical attraction on both parts.

over a year ago

Nottingham

#fragilemasculinity

Well, I can't talk for women - or any other man for that matter - as I was referring to myself."

Oh! So you weren't objecting to the generalisation then? Just the fact that the post was talking about YOU?

Funny, I don't remember the post mentioning your username....

over a year ago

Could never meet without a face PIC. Understand it not being on the profile straight Way...but prior to meeting...would have to. Did a couple of blind dates...as it were on another site...but on meeting I could not go further than social because they were not for me.

over a year ago

Nottingham

Really though?? Like, I literally think men won't get hard if they don't fancy me. lol.

I can see enough of your face in your photos to know that I find you attractive. Whether it's mutual though.... "

Ha ha ha ha. This isn't a chatting HLF up thread, we're talking SERIOUS BUSINESS! lol.

But thanks!

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

I wouldnt meet a guy without him seeing my face, i send my face upon reply to the first message regardless of whether they ask for it or not

over a year ago

In my experience it has tended to be a while before men have initiated asking to see one. Whereas I ask early on if they haven't sent one - apart from anything else I like to check I don't recognise them from real life!

But then I sometimes have bits of my face on my profile - such as an eye or my gob so I suppose you could do a bit of a jigsaw act.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Very rare I ask to see a face pic until we're about to meet.

We have to tread carefully on this site.. All you women have us walking on egg shells "

Really?? But what if your meet is nearly arranged, but then you see them, and it's like, "Shit, I don't fancy her" and call off the meet? What a waste of all that chatting time! lol.

Wouldn't you rather see one earlier on? Save any potential waste of time?

over a year ago

I don't know. If it's someone I'm interested in we will swap face pics straight away so I've never got that involved chatting to someone to find out whether they would have asked for a pic or not. Not sure if any of that makes sense. I'm tired

over a year ago

Nottingham

Really though?? Like, I literally think men won't get hard if they don't fancy me. lol.You are attractive there, but yeah I have gotten hard easy on the ones I met lol."

Yeah, but Shag, I bet you only meet the right little hotties on here.

xx

over a year ago

Nottingham

"In my experience it has tended to be a while before men have initiated asking to see one. Whereas I ask early on if they haven't sent one - apart from anything else I like to check I don't recognise them from real life!

But then I sometimes have bits of my face on my profile - such as an eye or my gob so I suppose you could do a bit of a jigsaw act. "

Exactly my experience! Really odd! lol

over a year ago

Suprised this is actually a thing."

For a minute then I thought I was a rare breed.... Got to attracted

over a year ago

Really though?? Like, I literally think men won't get hard if they don't fancy me. lol.You are attractive there, but yeah I have gotten hard easy on the ones I met lol.

Yeah, but Shag, I bet you only meet the right little hotties on here.

xx"

Well, not really as I like all sorts you know, as variety is the spice of life x.

over a year ago

Yes i like to see face pics, i always send one with a first message so would expect one in return

over a year ago

#fragilemasculinity

Well, I can't talk for women - or any other man for that matter - as I was referring to myself.

Oh! So you weren't objecting to the generalisation then? Just the fact that the post was talking about YOU?

Funny, I don't remember the post mentioning your username...."

That's a fair point.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"Yeah, but Shag, I bet you only meet the right little hotties on here.

xxWell, not really as I like all sorts you know, as variety is the spice of life x."

Ha ha ha ha.

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

I always ask, but when varies. It can a good filter for fakes in particular, but I do it in the flow of the conversation.

But I'm curious as to those who don't swap - er, how do you recognise each other?!

over a year ago

"Really though?? Like, I literally think men won't get hard if they don't fancy me. lol."

I won't get hard unless there's genuine attraction. That is why I favour socials first, to assess whether a meet will work. If someone expects me to show up with a guaranteed boner, they need to look elsewhere.

As for my own face pic - I prefer to get it out of the way, with the 2nd message. Pointless delaying the inevitable judgement, so cards on the table.

over a year ago

Face pic preferred to Fanny pic, every time. I have to be physically attracted to you.

I know a lot of men on here would "shag anything with a pulse"; to be honest, for some of them, I believe the pulse is probably an optional extra!

But some of us are choosy. No attraction, not interested.

over a year ago

"So, I recently changed from plastering my face all over my public photos to taking them all down.

What do we think?"

very few ask to see our's either.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I always ask, but when varies. It can a good filter for fakes in particular, but I do it in the flow of the conversation.

But I'm curious as to those who don't swap - er, how do you recognise each other?!"

Oh yeah! This!!

Do you use the ol' red carnation in the buttonhole trick?

By *rant4Man
over a year ago

South Wales & London

I don't mind no face pics to start off chatting. But i would like to see who im going to be meeting before hand. I use webcam to chat. At least you can't hide anything on there

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

"Interesting. I would say that of the guys we talk to with the obvious intention of meeting, 70% will ask for a face pic of me if I haven't already asked them. And 95% will ask if I ask them first.

Maybe my profile pics give the impression that my face is ugly and they need to check. you look a cracker to me mmmmmmm

-Courtney"

over a year ago

I think sometimes guys just forget that they haven't seen a face pic because they are so chuffed they got a reply.

Until a meet is arranged and they ask when they realise they won't know who to look for. It doesn't necessarily mean they aren't fussy.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I think sometimes guys just forget that they haven't seen a face pic because they are so chuffed they got a reply.

Until a meet is arranged and they ask when they realise they won't know who to look for. It doesn't necessarily mean they aren't fussy. "

pmsl

Bless them....

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

"

Oh yeah! This!!

"

I have had requests to turn up wearing specific clothing so they'd recognise me. Including just my boxers (I assumed it was a joke rather than trying to get me to catch pneumonia!)

Slight confession though - whilst we did swap face pics, I have recognised a lady from her curves rather than her pic. My excuse - and I'm sticking to it! - is that she'd changed her hairstyle and colour!

over a year ago

"

Ha ha ha ha. This isn't a chatting HLF up thread, we're talking SERIOUS BUSINESS! lol.

But thanks! "

Maybe there should be one - like a Gang Chat Up....

over a year ago

Nottingham

"

Oh yeah! This!!

I have had requests to turn up wearing specific clothing so they'd recognise me. Including just my boxers (I assumed it was a joke rather than trying to get me to catch pneumonia!)

Slight confession though - whilst we did swap face pics, I have recognised a lady from her curves rather than her pic. My excuse - and I'm sticking to it! - is that she'd changed her hairstyle and colour!"

Good observation check!

over a year ago

Nottingham

"

But thanks!

Maybe there should be one - like a Gang Chat Up...."

Fucking love Gang anything. Let's do it. lol.

(I'm kidding. Don't do this. lol)

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like to see the face of someone I'm chatting to and definitely if they want me to meet them.

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

And then of course, the old chestnut.

When you meet, you confirm it *is* a picture of them.

Just 15 years ago. 15 hard years

over a year ago

Nottingham

"And then of course, the old chestnut.

When you meet, you confirm it *is* a picture of them.

Just 15 years ago. 15 hard years "

omfg. Yeah....

My favourite thing is when that happened...but y'know, still attractive, fine....

And then I realised they'd used someone else's cock pics......

By *estsideukMan
over a year ago

Hatfield area

"

My favourite thing is when that happened...but y'know, still attractive, fine....

"

Could have been worse - it could have actually been someones cock they'd pinched and sewn on. Wasn't that Frakenstein up to his old tricks again?

over a year ago

I always send at least two face photos with every message and definitely want to see a lady's face in the course of conversation. If I like someone from the neck up it follows that I like them from the neck down too - including how their personality and intelligence comes across in messages. I don't need to see body photos conversely. I tend to fab a lot of photos with faces in too. Not sure what that says about me? Gorgeous eyes and a nice smile and combined with a fun and open personality are a real aphrodisiac.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"

Could have been worse - it could have actually been someones cock they'd pinched and sewn on. Wasn't that Frakenstein up to his old tricks again? "

I dunno.... that would've made for a more exciting night, I feel....

over a year ago

I wouldn't arrange a meet with out a face pic might start the suggestion of it but wouldn't go too far down that road with out one

over a year ago

Personally I would prefer face pics and a few tasteful sexy lingerie or outfit pics to the hardcore everything hanging out pics.

Tommy

over a year ago

Most important pic, that is a must!

over a year ago

"Personally I would prefer face pics and a few tasteful sexy lingerie or outfit pics to the hardcore everything hanging out pics.

Tommy"

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

What do we think?"

We wouldn't meet anyone socially or otherwise without seeing a face pic or if that's not possible, then webcam

By *hatMan69Man
over a year ago

Denver

I don't mind it if they don't have a face pic. But I assume if you ever want to meet up. You will have to provide one in order for them to spot you. haha

By *r jblMan
over a year ago

from parts unknown

Hey it not blind date. lol

over a year ago

Of course we do eventually and certainly before asking to actually meet!

I cringe at the cheesy comments about how gorgeous people are on here by people desperate to get into bed with them yet have no concept of their personality or looks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder not that urge in your groin!

over a year ago

I'd never meet a guy who hadn't asked for a face picture, first thing it says to me is that he doesn't care who he shags, second thing is I couldn't deal with the possibility that he might be disappointed when we met face to face.

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

can't believe some people will meet or have sex with someone they don't find facially attractive. No way, no how would I have sex with someone I am not attracted too.

over a year ago

Not that I've been meeting but I would not meet anyone without a face pic,

over a year ago

I think a face pic is Deffo needed! Women ask for the same so it is needed for us guys

over a year ago

"Very rare I ask to see a face pic until we're about to meet.

We have to tread carefully on this site.. All you women have us walking on egg shells "

When I 1st read this I thought really is that what men think / women do?

But I have recalled quite a few men I've chatted to for ages on here haven't actually seen my face until we moved onto kik / whatsapp to try and arrange a suitable date. They've sent me a pic with an opening message & I've genuinely forgotten to send one back.

By *acavityMan
over a year ago

Redditch

If I'm flicking through new pictures, I'm more likely to fab if there is a face pic.

As far as meets go, I prefer to see a picture, but don't push it. It helps but it is only part of the recipe for a good meet.

Personality is probably more important, so if the messages are good, I'm not going to obsess over looks.

over a year ago

It's a must for me

Can't contemplate having fun unless I find them attracted to them, so I want to see their face before I'd meet them

over a year ago

Yes it's not blind date you don't want to be doing her doggy all session because you don't like her

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Face pics with first message...Either from us if we go first or the sender if they do.Not going to meet anyone if we don't find them attractive and not enough hours in the day to waste ours or their time messaging for no end game.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

I might be in the minority , after I've sent my picture if the lady or couple are interested I need to see theire's...if not we're not meeting anytime soon.

I asked a couple who messaged me and asked me to come shag his missus .. I asked for face pictures please , gave them various ways to send still waiting for them ..

Still not meeting

By *reamyBlackBullMan
over a year ago

Bath

I think people just forget and happens both ways, Many times a couple or a girl will intialise the conversation send a face pic and not ask for me to send one back and I'll just forget, sometimes end up meeting and alll go fine and the sames opposite I'll send a face pic, conversation will go I'll forget ask for one back (mostly because I'm talking to so many people and trying to keep rack) we'll meet and goes fine.

I think in general if your interested in the profile verifications etc you don't care as much on both sides

over a year ago

What do we think?"

I always prefer a face pic but I understand that some ladies don't like sharing them. In which case If we seem to hit it off chatting I'd still meet . after all that's the only way to know if there's real attraction.

By *ullbackbuttMan
over a year ago

Purton

So my question is - how important is it for guys to see a face pic of a meet? We all know how important it is for many women, you see it in the forums here, but rarely the other way...i

What do we think?"

Personally I don't ask for a face pic in my first message. I always include one as mine are private. If however I thought we were getting on then I might ask for one. The problem is that as one of a the many men here I tend to be cautious about asking or coming across to pushy.

over a year ago

I don't even see the point in starting a convo forget about a meet without seeing if there is at least some sort of attraction

over a year ago

Just another question - which would a man prefer:

1) a woman Is attractive but doesn't have a fantastic figure

2) a woman is not attractive but has a good figure?

over a year ago

"Yes it's not blind date you don't want to be doing her doggy all session because you don't like her "

Lol - Love it

over a year ago

Disagree with you on that one Shag!!

For me there has to be more than just a body. A pretty face goes a loooong way. It's nice to bed someone who you are attracted to.

Maybe that's my downfall. I'm too picky for my own good

over a year ago

"Just another question - which would a man prefer:

2) a woman is not attractive but has a good figure? "

Definitely number 1. If i'm attracted to the face i'm attracted to the person.

over a year ago

So my question is - how important is it for guys to see a face pic of a meet? We all know how important it is for many women, you see it in the forums here, but rarely the other way...i

What do we think?

Personally I don't ask for a face pic in my first message. I always include one as mine are private. If however I thought we were getting on then I might ask for one. The problem is that as one of a the many men here I tend to be cautious about asking or coming across to pushy."

I make you 100% right there mate - my approach is exactly this.

By *aughtyYorkGentMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I'd never let things get as far as a meet without seeing a face picture. I'd much prefer to see one early on, ideally in response to the one I send with my first message, but guys have to be careful not to do anything which might seem pushy or give a lady a reason to move on to someone else. Ironically that "treading on eggshells" (which somebody else mentioned above) can be misconstrued as being willing to shag anyone. Whilst I'm not hugely picky looks wise there does need to be a physical attraction for me to want to take things further.

over a year ago

"Just another question - which would a man prefer:

2) a woman is not attractive but has a good figure? "

Start a new thread. Great question.

over a year ago

I think to date I have had meets with about 6 guys without seeing their faces or them seeing mine before we actually met. Also have met guys and still don't know what they look like ( I was blindfolded). As long as the guy has the equipment and a half decent body then I don't really care about his looks. His personality is so more important to me and a good sense of humour.

over a year ago

From what I get here is what I find -

5% dont mind sending a face pic or in private gallery.

20% have them on there public gallery.

And the remaining 75% get offended when asked to send, refuse or just ignore the message although they will request with any first message lol but thats just what I have seen

over a year ago

What do we think?"

Quite important id say. You get 100s of fake profiles on fab pretending to be women. Also, need to know what the lady looks like too just as it is the other way round. A hot body is good, a cute face with it is better

Post new Message to Thread