over a year ago

Any guys out there single or attached

who are maybe in denial or just don't have the courage to meet another bloke

just wondering I've meet only two guys myself mega picky mega cautious myself

just wondering if anyone else is like that

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The first guy I had fun with wasn't planned I met him in the street after a nite out in town

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"Any guys out there single or attached

just wondering if anyone else is like that"

Would you not find it easier to find like minded men by amending your profile from straight to bisexual or bi curious

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Would you not find it easier to find like minded men by amending your profile from straight to bisexual or bi curious"

Yup makes sense

over a year ago

Would you not find it easier to find like minded men by amending your profile from straight to bisexual or bi curious

Yup makes sense "

But then he wouldn't get half as many ladies than he is now?

By *aeBabeWoman
over a year ago

London

Yup makes sense

But then he wouldn't get half as many ladies than he is now? "

over a year ago

just wondering if anyone else is like that"

There are lots of guys the same, you're not alone. x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am not really looking to meet a guy off here but to be honest it would not be best for me

their are to many prejudice people on here that have a issue with it

you have to jumo through all types of hoops to even get a reply off a woman on here so you don't want to start decreasing your chances just on the basis of sexual orientation

because at the end of the day it does not matter who I fancy if I give you my attention then it does not really enter the equation I am not practicing these things infront of you or in your ear shot

what it does is it stops people from getting to know you as a person and your just catergroised and labeled which is offensive

because before I am a bisexual man I am a wealth of others that are more prioritised in to the make up of the person I am but people won't give a fudge about as soon as I list bi curious

well some people.

over a year ago

there*

over a year ago

Doesn't fab have a sister/brother site called fabguys?

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS
over a year ago

Epsom

"Doesn't fab have a sister/brother site called fabguys?"

Yes but it's not as good as here!

over a year ago

Burbage

"I am not really looking to meet a guy off here but to be honest it would not be best for me

their are to many prejudice people on here that have a issue with it

you have to jumo through all types of hoops to even get a reply off a woman on here so you don't want to start decreasing your chances just on the basis of sexual orientation

because at the end of the day it does not matter who I fancy if I give you my attention then it does not really enter the equation I am not practicing these things infront of you or in your ear shot

what it does is it stops people from getting to know you as a person and your just catergroised and labeled which is offensive

because before I am a bisexual man I am a wealth of others that are more prioritised in to the make up of the person I am but people won't give a fudge about as soon as I list bi curious

well some people. "

Snd equally many don't care about sexual status a man is, what people do care about is being lied or misinformed to, by not stating your true sexual orientation you aren't allowing women or couples to make a fully informed decision about you.

Also, if you find someone that doesn't like bi, then surely that person isn't your cup of tea

over a year ago

no thats where your wrong by stating my sexual orientation I am not allowing people to make a true descion on if they would be comptabiable or not as basing a descion on one thing rather than many that make a person who they are.

yeah alot of people say that people are not worth having around but I wouldn't judge a person on the grounds of that. There is alot more to people than rather they just wouldn't want to date a bi guy same as there is about someone just being gay bi trans ect

pros and cons, positives out weighing negatives.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

My first bisexual experience wasn't planned or expected

over a year ago

Burbage

"no thats where your wrong by stating my sexual orientation I am not allowing people to make a true descion on if they would be comptabiable or not as basing a descion on one thing rather than many that make a person who they are.

yeah alot of people say that people are not worth having around but I wouldn't judge a person on the grounds of that. There is alot more to people than rather they just wouldn't want to date a bi guy same as there is about someone just being gay bi trans ect

pros and cons, positives out weighing negatives. "

You aren't be truthful by not disclosing it.

Some women don't want to meet bi men due to it reportedly being a higher std risk meeting bi men, by you telling them you are straight when you aren't you are deceiving the ladies that do not wish to meet bi men for this reason

over a year ago

tbh its risky having unprotected sex with anyone

I wouldn't be worrying about sexual orientation I would worry about being safe myself and if I trust this person

as soon as you let someone inside you unprotected then you should not be thinking I wonder who hes been with more the fact do I trust him.

over a year ago

I can't control what others do, only the chocies and measures I take to protect myself

over a year ago

"no thats where your wrong by stating my sexual orientation I am not allowing people to make a true descion on if they would be comptabiable or not as basing a descion on one thing rather than many that make a person who they are.

pros and cons, positives out weighing negatives. "

FWIW, lying about being bisexual has other implications outside of Fabs.

For instance, many ladies give blood on this site. If a lady on this site sleeps with a man who has sexual contact with other men, then she should no longer give blood. Giving blood is more important to many than a quick fuck.

So you should really be up front and honest. Plus there are lots of us who are actively looking for bisexual men and will turn down (and block) guys who message us with straight on their profile but say 'I'm bisexual really'. Yeah... no.

Post new Message to Thread