Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

where are the photos of the men!

Jump to newest

By *ammieandalex12 OP   Couple
over a year ago

falmouth

Is it just me or are there a lack of photos of the male half of the couple on lots of profiles. Bit of a pet hate of mine on fab

Now we can all agree, in most cases women are more photogenic ;P However when you are on a site as a COUPLE wouldn't it be nice to see both of you or even better both of you together!

Does anyone else find this?

-Sam xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

Lol you know why in our case

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We don't message couples who don't have at least one good pic of the guy on their profile. I don't mind more pics of the woman than the man, but they can't all be of her.

-Courtney

By *ojos party boyMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Is it just me or are there a lack of photos of the male half of the couple on lots of profiles. Bit of a pet hate of mine on fab

Now we can all agree, in most cases women are more photogenic ;P However when you are on a site as a COUPLE wouldn't it be nice to see both of you or even better both of you together!

-Sam xx"

Just the way fab works! I think its more to do with whos happier with their body?

Rare to see profiles of people who show their face publicly, normally people are too concerned about who might see!

Could also be due to self image, As a lad i've been knocked back a good few times, however its rare for a female to be told no by a male.

I think since the female is (normally) the most desired from a couple, the male understands and tries to keep in the shadows so to speak.

over a year ago

falmouth

but John is beautiful!

I guess we can let you guys off :P

over a year ago

"Is it just me or are there a lack of photos of the male half of the couple on lots of profiles. Bit of a pet hate of mine on fab

-Sam xx"

Yes

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

"but John is beautiful!

I guess we can let you guys off :P "

lol but he is not a swinger that's why no pics of him

over a year ago

falmouth

-Sam xx

Just the way fab works! I think its more to do with whos happier with their body?

Rare to see profiles of people who show their face publicly, normally people are too concerned about who might see!

Could also be due to self image, As a lad i've been knocked back a good few times, however its rare for a female to be told no by a male.

I think since the female is (normally) the most desired from a couple, the male understands and tries to keep in the shadows so to speak. "

Completely agree, we are the same, we have a lot more of me than Alex, it's just how it works I guess.

but what I mean is there is so many couples profiles without any photos of him what so ever.

As the female in the couple it can be very hard to decide if we would be attracted to them if we have only seen one half.

over a year ago

-Sam xx

I think since the female is (normally) the most desired from a couple, the male understands and tries to keep in the shadows so to speak. "

On our couples profile it's me, as the male, who's the camera slut. In either mode I love showing my body whilst my lady is shy. Shame really because I love taking pictures of her to tempt playmates for her

over a year ago

-Sam xx"

When i was a couple on here i had to ask the couples for pics of the guys seems its always pics of the females u see the only pics i usually seen were cock pics

over a year ago

falmouth

"but John is beautiful!

I guess we can let you guys off :P lol but he is not a swinger that's why no pics of him "

yup exactly, so it makes sense! you guys are one of the few exceptions. ^^

over a year ago

They hide him in the private gallery, cos they know pussey sells lol.

over a year ago

Some get very touchy about the suggestion that a couple's profile should include the male's picture too......cries of "it's our profile, we do what we like" are heard.....

Personally, I cant see the big deal about them being a base requirement...

over a year ago

falmouth

"We don't message couples who don't have at least one good pic of the guy on their profile. I don't mind more pics of the woman than the man, but they can't all be of her.

-Courtney "

Yeah we seem to be heading this way too. Seems to put us off meeting them which is a shame as they could be lovely.

over a year ago

Yes op - find it all the time - which is why I'm not looking for couples on fab. The only couples I've played with are ones I've met in a club or party - as it's the only way you get to see what both parties look like/are like as personalities! Xx

over a year ago

falmouth

"They hide him in the private gallery, cos they know pussey sells lol."

Thread closed. Question Answered perfectly lol :P

but us ladies want to know what else is on offer ;P

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

-Sam xx"

Yes

over a year ago

"They hide him in the private gallery, cos they know pussey sells lol.

Thread closed. Question Answered perfectly lol :P

but us ladies want to know what else is on offer ;P

"

Thanks lol and yes as you are gonna play with both of them.

over a year ago

Drives us potty, if a couple is looking to meet a couple, why not show both of you?? If we come across a couples profile, where the pictures are only of the female, we move on.

We understand if the male doesn't want to show his face, but why not a body shot?

over a year ago

falmouth

"Drives us potty, if a couple is looking to meet a couple, why not show both of you?? If we come across a couples profile, where the pictures are only of the female, we move on.

We understand if the male doesn't want to show his face, but why not a body shot?

"

Yup what is the point in hiding if you are planning on meeting as a couple anyway.

or if you do hide them, make sure you send them in your first message.

over a year ago

We totally agree

-Sam xx"

By *hyllyphyllyMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Yeah, I totally agree.

It's more annoying when it's a couple with a bi guy. I would like to see the guy I'm going to fuck

over a year ago

"Yeah, I totally agree.

It's more annoying when it's a couple with a bi guy. I would like to see the guy I'm going to fuck "

Well for a single fem Hun it's always frustrating! You're expected to want to play with both of them - but you only see pics of the woman!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

We have some, but do we have enough?

over a year ago

Camera catches one of us in a better light. Not to say we didn't try.

over a year ago

-Sam xx"

Considering you have no public pictures lol

over a year ago

falmouth

"We have some, but do we have enough? "

You have plenty! its just nice to know the guy exists in most cases lol always a treat to see your new photos :P

over a year ago

falmouth

-Sam xx

Considering you have no public pictures lol"

ermm we have 25+ public ones lol, think fab is glitching, on the left hand side click gallery

over a year ago

-Sam xx

Considering you have no public pictures lol"

Yeah we just saw that.....any reason guys?

over a year ago

-Sam xx

ermm we have 25+ public ones lol, think fab is glitching, on the left hand side click gallery "

My bad sorry

over a year ago

falmouth

-Sam xx

"

I don't know why Fab keeps doing that, if you click gallery of the left hand side they are all there, just the thumbnails arn't showing for some reason

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"We have some, but do we have enough?

You have plenty! its just nice to know the guy exists in most cases lol always a treat to see your new photos :P "

Thanks, we've got a new outfit on the way, so some new pics are on their way

over a year ago

falmouth

"

Thanks, we've got a new outfit on the way, so some new pics are on their way "

ohh will keep an eye out! ;P xx

By *revorAndTraceyCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Trying it for a little while To see if it makes a difference, then its back to tits.....

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We want to see both members of the couple so we have photos of us both... Body type descriptions don't always give a true picture.

Admittedly there are more of me, but Cal says I look better

Nita

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

-Sam xx

I don't know why Fab keeps doing that, if you click gallery of the left hand side they are all there, just the thumbnails arn't showing for some reason "

It looks like all the photos are set to private. You can see them but nobody else.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

-Sam xx"

Would probably be more Apt if coming from someone with visible to all profile pix

By *ohnkezCouple
over a year ago

shefiield

The OP are both lovely people known them a long time and we have !!!!!!!!!

over a year ago

If I was part of a couples profile, the other half wouldn't get a chance to upload anything with all my pics

over a year ago

-Sam xx

I don't know why Fab keeps doing that, if you click gallery of the left hand side they are all there, just the thumbnails arn't showing for some reason "

They're set to Friends only, it seems.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

My former couples profile always had a good mix of us both separately and together as its what I wanted to see in a couples profile so it what I represented in ours

Although there's a hint of hypocrisy in the OP afterall, yes your friends only pics may have a good mix, but your only visible pic is your profile and it's only of the female.

I've always said If you ever want things to change you need to try to lead by example

Post new Message to Thread