Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

TS/TVs & straight guys

Jump to newest

By *hloe sussex OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Hi just a lil gripe I get a lot of attention from so called straight guys which is fine but it's the way some phase it ie they would like to try me or see what it's like ,like I am a product or a little experiment, not good guys!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne area

Meet a few straight who were great fun.

A lot of guys on here, just joke and waste your time and in the end do not want to experience you

The labels on are just an indication of their preferences, some are real most are not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not sure if I was you whether I would be interested in this type of guy. They are so far in the closet that they aren't even aware of it themselves.

Personally my rule is if a guy is too embarrassed to introduce me to his mates or his family then he wouldn't be getting into my knickers.

over a year ago

Larne

"Not sure if I was you whether I would be interested in this type of guy. They are so far in the closet that they aren't even aware of it themselves.

Personally my rule is if a guy is too embarrassed to introduce me to his mates or his family then he wouldn't be getting into my knickers.

"

Oh I don't meet them ,love your comments though brilliant

By *loria JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

I love "straight" guys as long as they are single and actually turn up .

Most guys don't want anyone to know they actually like TVs

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Hi just a lil gripe I get a lot of attention from so called straight guys which is fine but it's the way some phase it ie they would like to try me or see what it's like ,like I am a product or a little experiment, not good guys!"

Don't worry; it is not just you

I received a text from someone yesterday evening asking if he could drop in for an hour because he was horny. And this is someone who I have played with in a club

Told him to f**k off as not only will I never let him know where I live, but I am not some unpaid hooker who he can turn to every time his pecker gets up

Apologies, apologies, apologies; but now I know what he is like

over a year ago

Larne

"Hi just a lil gripe I get a lot of attention from so called straight guys which is fine but it's the way some phase it ie they would like to try me or see what it's like ,like I am a product or a little experiment, not good guys!

Don't worry; it is not just you

I received a text from someone yesterday evening asking if he could drop in for an hour because he was horny. And this is someone who I have played with in a club

Told him to f**k off as not only will I never let him know where I live, but I am not some unpaid hooker who he can turn to every time his pecker gets up

Apologies, apologies, apologies; but now I know what he is like"

You go girl xx

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Had a guy last night message me how r u. Replied. next message straight away fancy a fuck. I replied but you are not that near and can't accommodate. then UNLOS all in less 2 minutes

Post new Message to Thread