Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Eyes - Make or Break?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know to some of you this must sound ridiculous, but to me eyes are so important when finding a meet. If I can find a lady with captivating eyes, it makes the sex so much more powerful to me.

When she is climaxing and I am looking into her eyes, it just makes me want to cum!

Anyone else as odd as me? Lol x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't say they eyes are what make me want to orgasm, but they are the main thing I'm drawn to in a man

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne area

Not necessarily make or break, however good eye contact shows a mutual attraction

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I know if I like someone by looking at their eyes but when I cum my eyes are tight shut because my whole body clamps up

over a year ago

I Will notice someone because of eyes often. It's what I notice .. however I would freak if a meet wanted to look into my eyes while we came x ( very doubtful I'd be orgasming anyway )

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

"I know to some of you this must sound ridiculous, but to me eyes are so important when finding a meet. If I can find a lady with captivating eyes, it makes the sex so much more powerful to me.

When she is climaxing and I am looking into her eyes, it just makes me want to cum!

Anyone else as odd as me? Lol x"

Eyes are the very first thing i look at when a man sends his face pic, i look into eyes all the way through play, through conversations.

Eyes are definately my achilies heels

over a year ago

"I know to some of you this must sound ridiculous, but to me eyes are so important when finding a meet. If I can find a lady with captivating eyes, it makes the sex so much more powerful to me.

Eyes are the very first thing i look at when a man sends his face pic, i look into eyes all the way through play, through conversations.

Eyes are definately my achilies heels"

Totally with you on that one!

I just love looking into a woman's eyes as she cums, and you can see her facial expression that is just written with enjoyment. It's so powerful and erotic x

over a year ago

"I know if I like someone by looking at their eyes but when I cum my eyes are tight shut because my whole body clamps up "

Me too...I don't even know if I can cum with my eyes open

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Eyes are definately my achilies heels

Totally with you on that one!

I just love looking into a woman's eyes as she cums, and you can see her facial expression that is just written with enjoyment. It's so powerful and erotic x"

Damn right it us, mind i look into mens eyes

By *reamyBlackBullMan
over a year ago

Bath

Not too fussed about eyes, I mean it's great when they have really captivating ones but not something I derive tok much from in a meet outside of general lust. I've lucky enough to be told I have really sexy captivating eyes so I guess that's a plus

over a year ago

Was at a party recently and was getting a bj from a lady with incredibly sexy eyes - and the eye contact was amazingly horny.

over a year ago

"Was at a party recently and was getting a bj from a lady with incredibly sexy eyes - and the eye contact was amazingly horny."

Absolutely love this, looking down and her gorgeous eyes are staring at you. God it's so hot!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

I'm an eyes shut when cumming type girl as well. Although I do love eye contact during other activities.

over a year ago

"I know if I like someone by looking at their eyes but when I cum my eyes are tight shut because my whole body clamps up

Me too...I don't even know if I can cum with my eyes open "

Like sneezing in the fast lane!! lol x

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love making a guy look at me when he cums

over a year ago

Not a deal breaker but do find nice eye's a turn on. Better than one looking for ya and one looking at ya.

over a year ago

You thread made me smile for the fact I'm told there's something about my eyes, then lips (I can guess ) then breasts (Yeap can guess that too haha) but I had no idea about the eyes

I've been told on a couple of occasions so I guess everyone has their preference

over a year ago

"I'm an eyes shut when cumming type girl as well. Although I do love eye contact during other activities."

That's got me thinking what I do, I think it's a mixture of both ~ will have to check it out next time.

over a year ago

yes i love eyes to

nice seductive eyes make me melt

Post new Message to Thread