FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Knowing someone on fab without them knowing..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok, so I have come across a few profiles on here of local women, and the odd male, and have discovered that I know who they are. I messed with one of them for a day or so before she then worked out who I was, needless to say we both got extremely horny knowing this, never got to meet, but the flirting was fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok, so I have come across a few profiles on here of local women, and the odd male, and have discovered that I know who they are. I messed with one of them for a day or so before she then worked out who I was, needless to say we both got extremely horny knowing this, never got to meet, but the flirting was fun. "

What does "messing with them" mean?

over a year ago

Not in a nasty way, just playful message, to be honestly It didn't take her too long to work out who I was.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Men have messaged us implying they know who we are without saying who they are, we always block finding it slightly sinister. However in your case the lady enjoyed the thrill so all's good.

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne area

Yes, you do see members on here in local shops, restaurants, pubs etc.

However I fully respect their privacy and only initiate contact here

over a year ago

I don't enjoy the "messing around" I find it childish, in your case it worked out for the best so good for you

over a year ago

"Men have messaged us implying they know who we are without saying who they are, we always block finding it slightly sinister. However in your case the lady enjoyed the thrill so all's good."

Now hearing the thoughts so far, I won't be doing it again, hadn't thought of it like that.

And definitely respect people's privacy and would never inniate away from the site.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Men have messaged us implying they know who we are without saying who they are, we always block finding it slightly sinister. However in your case the lady enjoyed the thrill so all's good.

Now hearing the thoughts so far, I won't be doing it again, hadn't thought of it like that.

And definitely respect people's privacy and would never inniate away from the site. "

good!

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne area

[Removed by poster at 04/01/16 14:18:19]

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I don't enjoy the "messing around" I find it childish, in your case it worked out for the best so good for you"

Agreed. I find it really annoying and makes me feel a bit vulnerable.

over a year ago

I know two girls on here through my circle of friends. I have never reached out to them, cant imagine I ever would either. I'd be mortified if someone I knew personally messaged me on here.

over a year ago

As I have clear face pics on display I think it's entirely likely that people will see me out and about and recognise me! As long as they're polite and respectful - and don't approach me if I'm with my kids - then I really don't have a problem with it! I've made a lot of good (non-sexual) friends on here, and hope to continue to do so!

By *eforfuncplCouple
over a year ago

Morecambe

A cpl near us we know on here ....... Do they know we on?? Who knows xxx

Part of the fun lol

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman
over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

Ive got it on my prof please say who you are if you know me away from fab otherwise i will block i find it threatening if they drop hints that they know me and slightly hypocritical to boot......i don't care if your on here playing away from wife/husband etc im not going to rush to yours and spill the beans its no what im about..

over a year ago

I know loads as always worked with the public in the city centre iv only chatted to one guy and told him who I am.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 04/01/16 17:39:33]

By *arah_11TV/TS
over a year ago

Yeadon/Leeds

If someone knows me then they can feel free to let me know x

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

I have no problem people recognising me and messaging me to say so. It's the part from the OP about 'messing' with them for a day. Presumably making them guess who it was. That's the bit I find unpleasant.

Post new Message to Thread