FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Any ladies or couples want to add me on kik?

Jump to newest

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Ppl on fab seem to get the hump when you mention kik so this is a thread to post up your kik or add mine mikstupp

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Really? Wow so many!! Lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

You could always communicate via fab messaging or in cam chat, then use kik etc, when you have found attraction and shared interests etc. As it is, females and couples have tons of messaging going on already via here, without adding potentially even more people who they just aren't compatible with.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm going to go out on a limb OP and say no!

Take a look on forum search and type in kik, go on... Now do you understand?

over a year ago

What did you expect when you posted this last night, people will have been in bed besides it is, I think against the rules to post kik names on here though I think a profile is fine

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"You could always communicate via fab messaging or in cam chat, then use kik etc, when you have found attraction and shared interests etc. As it is, females and couples have tons of messaging going on already via here, without adding potentially even more people who they just aren't compatible with. "

Soz I'm new here and still not yay to the site n find fab messages a bit slow n awkward lol

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"What did you expect when you posted this last night, people will have been in bed besides it is, I think against the rules to post kik names on here though I think a profile is fine"

This is true but I was blinded by hornyness n didn't know it was against the rules lol

over a year ago

"You could always communicate via fab messaging or in cam chat, then use kik etc, when you have found attraction and shared interests etc. As it is, females and couples have tons of messaging going on already via here, without adding potentially even more people who they just aren't compatible with. "

I do agree. Fab has a messaging system and I really don't see why another one on another system brings benefits. If someone is if no interest to us here, they are not going to be of any more interest to us there.

"Anyone want to Kik," is rather like, "Anyone want to chat?" OK, about what?

By *ikstupp2 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"You could always communicate via fab messaging or in cam chat, then use kik etc, when you have found attraction and shared interests etc. As it is, females and couples have tons of messaging going on already via here, without adding potentially even more people who they just aren't compatible with.

I do agree. Fab has a messaging system and I really don't see why another one on another system brings benefits. If someone is if no interest to us here, they are not going to be of any more interest to us there.

"Anyone want to Kik," is rather like, "Anyone want to chat?" OK, about what?"

Just think if ur into showing off pics vids etc than its easier to do in kik once uv met in here

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

[Removed by poster at 04/01/16 18:47:50]

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"You could always communicate via fab messaging or in cam chat, then use kik etc, when you have found attraction and shared interests etc. As it is, females and couples have tons of messaging going on already via here, without adding potentially even more people who they just aren't compatible with.

"Anyone want to Kik," is rather like, "Anyone want to chat?" OK, about what?

Just think if ur into showing off pics vids etc than its easier to do in kik once uv met in here"

that is the points most women and couples on here have zero interest in swapping pics or visit.

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

wolves

Looking to chat now on kik with genuine / verified people. Pic swap & rude chat for mutual fun. No time wasters or people with shite profiles.

Post new Message to Thread