Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sorry not my type

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry not my type! How often do you hear that how do you know types when you have never met that person or even chatted to them to see if they have same frequency a. Sorry but it's like going for a job an not having the experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've sent 2 of these messages today. But a photo of a naked, beer belly chap in socks dose not really do it for me.

Along with a couple, who's fem had piercings and very thick dark hair, not my type. You have to have attraction. I'm not an industry worker so can afford pick and choose.

over a year ago

Most women can tell if they fancy you instantly by seeing a facepic..

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

People make judgements based on photos, profile text and the message you send. All those have to make a positive impact before you can take it further.

over a year ago

Am just fed up as that's all I get an qet no where

over a year ago

But it's not face pic its personality friendly

over a year ago

"People make judgements based on photos, profile text and the message you send. All those have to make a positive impact before you can take it further. "

Once again Steve gets to the point...but even after that the actual meet may still throw the "not for me" or "not my type" option up. Just accept it and move on. It's a big site!

over a year ago

I just think their loss and move on....

over a year ago

"Am just fed up as that's all I get an qet no where "

Thats not eveyone elses fault you cant blame people if they dont find you attractive it would be a weird world if everyone fancied everyone, take it on the chin and move on, youve had meets which is more than most so keep trying

over a year ago

Your profile is quite explicit about what your interests are.. That's not everyone's thing

Your profile is the first place you make an impression..remember it can be lasting impression regardless of future chat

over a year ago

"But it's not face pic its personality friendly "

Sorry but...

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You've already had experience that demonstrates that your premise is not entirely accurate.

over a year ago

I do move on but every one I have chatted to an messaged message or delete but I say ok np am open minded an friendly

over a year ago

A type,in those circumstances,refer to a physical type I would assume. I don't have types but I know when someone isn't what I'm looking for.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

But they can tell whether you are their type or not though.

By your profile, message and pictures.

I only glanced at your profile and there is something on it that would put me off

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Most women can tell if they fancy you instantly by seeing a facepic.. "

Or reading the profile. Sometimes I don't even need to see a pic.

over a year ago

"I do move on but every one I have chatted to an messaged message or delete but I say ok np am open minded an friendly "

Well what you moaning about??

over a year ago

"Most women can tell if they fancy you instantly by seeing a facepic..

Or reading the profile. Sometimes I don't even need to see a pic."

Yes this too

over a year ago

"I do move on but every one I have chatted to an messaged message or delete but I say ok np am open minded an friendly "

I'll be honest mate, I really struggle to understand what you're talking about...Your grammar would be enough to put me off.

over a year ago

Thinking this is a pre-curser thread for a UNLOS...

By *tockingsnsuspenders1960Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in south yorks

May be they just don't fancy you mate, I think there has to be something there for the women to click with you???

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"Thinking this is a pre-curser thread for a UNLOS... "

I get that vibe too

over a year ago

i get it all the time its silly

over a year ago

It is a nice way of saying "no thanks."

Simple.

Whether it be that you're actually not someone's type (you have/don't have a beard, you like something sexually that they don't, etc., etc.), or that they are just saying that to avoid saying it in a less kind way. It amounts to the same.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"I just think their loss and move on...."
this

over a year ago

By looking at someone and deciding they don't like how they look, by definition, means they're not their type!!

over a year ago

I have said it one or two, just a way of saying no thanks.

btw I had to google sploshing, phew not as bad as I thought it was going to be

over a year ago

I try and tell someone that I will only chat with them if I think that they could be someone I would meet to try and avoid both people time wasting. I am honest and say that if I see a face pic and there is no va va voom, I will say. Its called being honest. X

By *uddy and hollyCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Your profile is quite explicit about what your interests are.. That's not everyone's thing

Your profile is the first place you make an impression..remember it can be lasting impression regardless of future chat"

this

By *ormalguy71Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

A lot can be gauged by the first message sent, then the profile and finally the pictures. Not always in that order but that's how I approach it.

I chat to several people here, some I enjoy the chats but gave no desire to sleep with them, as there has to be a physical attraction. I won't sleep with just anyone.

And I am fully aware a lot of females here will feel the same about me

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"I have said it one or two, just a way of saying no thanks.

btw I had to google sploshing, phew not as bad as I thought it was going to be "

I daren't look at what it might mean ...

over a year ago

Sometime I say no thanx not because the person is not my type, but because the person is way out my league and I don't want to embarrass myself or feel awkward.

over a year ago

sorry mate thats the way it is there is so much competition on here just keep plugging away

over a year ago

I wouldn't worry about it, it can also mean that we are above their league as well lol.

over a year ago

It would be boring if we were all everyones type!

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Most women can tell if they fancy you instantly by seeing a facepic..

Or reading the profile. Sometimes I don't even need to see a pic."

Sometimes just the username is enough to put us off

over a year ago

It happens to us all, dont get down about it, woman have more choice so can be picky, or that's what I tell myself to soften the blow. If you hope to win people with ur personality why not visit clubs where u can get to know more personally.

over a year ago

Well, looking at a person's profile I initially look at a person's text - which means tag line, status, the text they use in any possible meet requests and their actual profile text - and then photos. If something comes across as unsavory or crude to me, then it's a no.

over a year ago

I try and put it clearly on my profile what type of guy I'm looking for yet still have to tell loads of people that they aren't my type. It's just another way of saying they don't find you attractive.

By *lowercandyWoman
over a year ago

Lancashire

Just taking a quick glance down your profile there would be a few things that wouldn't tick my boxes .. I didn't get to the photos .

Unfortunately we are all pretty much the same in that we make an assessment based on what we see, read or get messaged.

We could all say it'd be better if you got to know me .... but it is what it is

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Your on a site primarily based on meeting for casual encounters so physically attraction is a big part of the package yet your shocked people are judging you on appearance

Are you telling me when you message a profile you do so thinking wow what a personality! I highly doubt it

over a year ago

Suppose i'm shallow because i go for looks plus im not into bi or tv/ts guys it turns me right off.

over a year ago

"Suppose i'm shallow because i go for looks plus im not into bi or tv/ts guys it turns me right off."

Me too lol

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"Sorry not my type! How often do you hear that how do you know types when you have never met that person or even chatted to them to see if they have same frequency a. Sorry but it's like going for a job an not having the experience "

If someone is telling you you are not their type, then you are not their type. No further contact nor explanation is necessary

By *adystephanieTV/TS
over a year ago

glos

Surely it is better to get that reply, than no reply at all at least the person is being honest .....

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I know straight away if someone is not my type, If I cannot imagine getting naked with you then it is just aint going to happen!

So suck it up buttercup

over a year ago

Agreed it's not easy for single blokes I've only had 1 social since I've been here ( which went well I might add waiting for meet) but a few poeple treat this site like a cattle market but the ladies deserve respect too u wouldn't go to a night club do as expect anything why is it differant here..sorry just saying no offence intended

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"Sorry not my type! How often do you hear that how do you know types when you have never met that person or even chatted to them to see if they have same frequency a. Sorry but it's like going for a job an not having the experience "

Got nowt to do with experienceor the lack of !! Quite simply something you stated on your profile doesn't fit what the other person is looking for. No requirement for chat to know that.

Why you'd want to waste your time talking to folks who aren't interested in you is beyond me. They are saving your time and effort to use on those who have the same interest / requirements as you. I'd say that's a posative thing .

By *aneSmith5TV/TS
over a year ago

Eastbourne area

"Sorry not my type" I thought that was the default reply on here.

Either no reply, blocked or the "Sorry not my type"

Hope 2016 is better on here

over a year ago

"Sorry not my type! How often do you hear that how do you know types when you have never met that person or even chatted to them to see if they have same frequency a. Sorry but it's like going for a job an not having the experience

Got nowt to do with experienceor the lack of !! Quite simply something you stated on your profile doesn't fit what the other person is looking for. No requirement for chat to know that.

Why you'd want to waste your time talking to folks who aren't interested in you is beyond me. They are saving your time and effort to use on those who have the same interest / requirements as you. I'd say that's a posative thing ."

Exactly this plus they've had the decency to reply. Sometimes you can't do anything right on here!!

over a year ago

If there is no attraction then you're not our type.

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

"Sorry not my type" can be a bit clichéd but at least it's polite and at least it's a response.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

When I say "You're not my type" it usually means I don't like the look of your face and your profile is offputting.

In the OP's case it's also the list with watersports in it. That makes him not my type too.

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"When I say "You're not my type" it usually means I don't like the look of your face and your profile is offputting.

In the OP's case it's also the list with watersports in it. That makes him not my type too."

Good call.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"When I say "You're not my type" it usually means I don't like the look of your face and your profile is offputting.

In the OP's case it's also the list with watersports in it. That makes him not my type too.

Good call."

Why is it a "good call"?

It isn't her thing and she said so. If it isn't your thing too then say so

But what is the good or bad call about someone else's interest?

over a year ago

What does the OP expect? A mass apology? People realising the error of their ways and queueing outside his door? He surely doesn't want to hear the truth.

By *izzyRascalWoman
over a year ago

North Hants

"A lot can be gauged by the first message sent, then the profile and finally the pictures. Not always in that order but that's how I approach it.

I chat to several people here, some I enjoy the chats but gave no desire to sleep with them, as there has to be a physical attraction. I won't sleep with just anyone.

And I am fully aware a lot of females here will feel the same about me "

Totally agree. I prefer to be honest and polite by saying they aren't my type than to ignore it or lead them on.

over a year ago

Good call.

Why is it a "good call"?

But what is the good or bad call about someone else's interest?"

I don't understand the response "good call" either.

over a year ago

You've met one tv/ts,one male,one couple and you have a girlfriend......sounds like to me your doing pretty well when it comes to that part of your like champ,

Keep the hard work up

By *ormalguy71Man
over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

Good call.

Why is it a "good call"?

But what is the good or bad call about someone else's interest?

I don't understand the response "good call" either."

Bingo ? ?

over a year ago

In the OP's case it's also the list with watersports in it. That makes him not my type too."

but then if there's something in the profile that you don't like that's where it's good to talk its not set in stone you have not got to

over a year ago

Looking at my who's checked me out some of you have done it 2 or 3 times ?????

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 03/01/16 20:37:12]

over a year ago

Probably just people curious as to why you're being knocked back.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

Dude I havent read the replies yet so I am going just on your post. There is somebody for everybody actually more than one somebody. It may feel at times like you are looking for a particular needle in a pile of needles (fuck the haystack) but if you stay at it you will have some joy.You seem to come across as a nice guy from any postings I have read of yours so just stick at it forget the people who belittle or fob you off and just have fun,Happy 2016 hope you get what you are looking for.

over a year ago

Can tell straight away if I know I will never physically fancy someone, there are people I've been unsure of then got to know and then I've found them really attractive but if someone is not my type at all I just know and it's a physical thing, not many people are on here looking for a nice personality only

over a year ago

Even you have a type. You will only message those you're attracted to. It's the same for everybody on here. I get messages from people I'm not attracted to and I've sent messages to people who are not attracted to me. That's just life I'm afraid. Nobody is to blame for it, we just have to move on

over a year ago

Somewhere in another thread some fella is bemoaning people not bothering to even reply. Some people (women generally as is the balance of the site) get a lot of interest and a lot of messages so don't necessarily have the time, need or inclination to follow up every message they get and they will get a feel for who they want to get to know better. It might be luck, it might be that bit of your profile that piques the interest but it'd be sheer arrogance to think you'll appeal to everyone you're interested in so just accept the "thanks but you're not my type" as a more polite response than no reply at all.

over a year ago

Because we see your pic and dont find that person attractive. Hence, not my type. What's difficult to understand about that?

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

This question keeps coming up. My only question to the OP is what would you do if you met the person you were chatting to and they told you face to face that you were "not their type"?

The problem is, if you react the same way in real life the same way you come over in this thread, then people who have turned you down and reading this thread will feel like they've had a lucky escape.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Still curious OP do you message people for their personality? Or is it their physical appearance that gets you initially interested?

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Sorry not my type! How often do you hear that how do you know types when you have never met that person or even chatted to them to see if they have same frequency a. Sorry but it's like going for a job an not having the experience

Because we see your pic and dont find that person attractive. Hence, not my type. What's difficult to understand about that?"

I may not be your type and I know I am not a hell of a lot of peoples type but keep on posting

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

Because we see your pic and dont find that person attractive. Hence, not my type. What's difficult to understand about that?

I may not be your type and I know I am not a hell of a lot of peoples type but keep on posting "

16th March one

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

I may not be your type and I know I am not a hell of a lot of peoples type but keep on posting

16th March one "

nice choice

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

16th March one

nice choice "

Wrong thread sorry

By *cottishsexgoddessWoman
over a year ago

Glenrothes

"People make judgements based on photos, profile text and the message you send. All those have to make a positive impact before you can take it further. "

Well said.

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

That,s the biggest problem when you say sorry and the ones that get back and want to know why, we all get knocked back just take it on the chin and move on it,s life

over a year ago

No one's ever said that to me.

Its usually you're a fat fuck, which I suppose is kinda the same.

over a year ago

"No one's ever said that to me.

Its usually you're a fat fuck, which I suppose is kinda the same. "

Your gorgeous tell them to fuck off

over a year ago

"No one's ever said that to me.

Its usually you're a fat fuck, which I suppose is kinda the same.

Your gorgeous tell them to fuck off "

I so agree tell them to ...... of

over a year ago

Mainly personality am not into model looking prefer some one to have a laugh an joke that's getting to know a person yeah am a guy who like all others would like sex fun but most friendship

over a year ago

No - sorry I don't care about the personality or friendliness if I'm not physically attracted to someone. I'm not here to hand out sympathy fucks.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Mainly personality am not into model looking prefer some one to have a laugh an joke that's getting to know a person yeah am a guy who like all others would like sex fun but most friendship "

But by the argument in your OP you only get to know their personality through chatting so one would conclude logically you can't message someone for their personality as you don't know them yet

over a year ago

"But it's not face pic its personality friendly

No - sorry I don't care about the personality or friendliness if I'm not physically attracted to someone. I'm not here to hand out sympathy fucks. "

Absolutely! I'm here to have sex with men who turn me on. If you're not my type, i'm not meeting you.

over a year ago

I make my mind up on the picture, I don't want to have a conversation first which I've had from one guy because to me that's a waste of my time and his

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Friendliness and personality would be the KEY aspects if I was looking for friendship or a long-term partner.

However, when looking for a fantasy fuck, I need to be sexual attracted to you and if I'm not, "you're not my type". Simple.

I wouldn't waste my time meeting every guy I'm not attracted to just on the off chance that their personality may change my mind and most people would feel the same.

After all, we do have lives...

over a year ago

they can tell by the pic 60% is sight based attraction obviously that doesn't apply if your blind smell comes into play then

over a year ago

"Mainly personality am not into model looking prefer some one to have a laugh an joke that's getting to know a person yeah am a guy who like all others would like sex fun but most friendship

But by the argument in your OP you only get to know their personality through chatting so one would conclude logically you can't message someone for their personality as you don't know them yet "

you don't get the experience if you don't start work

over a year ago

I think a no thank you is a great way of letting the person know. Appreciate that some guys take it as a way of trying to take it further, but that's when you block them no?

Thanks but no thanks should be a standard reply you can send.

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Friendliness and personality would be the KEY aspects if I was looking for friendship or a long-term partner.

However, when looking for a fantasy fuck, I need to be sexual attracted to you and if I'm not, "you're not my type". Simple.

I wouldn't waste my time meeting every guy I'm not attracted to just on the off chance that their personality may change my mind and most people would feel the same.

After all, we do have lives..."

^This.

The amount of times I've replied with a polite "Sorry, not my cup of tea", and I get "But you don't even know me, trust me, I'm blah blah blah blah..."

And I'm like, but I'm on here to get fucked by guys whose faces and bodies I fancy, not have to put up with guys I don't fancy JUST IN CASE they turn out to have a nice personality...

over a year ago

I find it easier to say not for me but thanks for taking the time to message then block. If I have no interest in meeting that person then further contact is not needed.

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

And it's not really like going for a job and not having experience.

It's more like going to a job, not having the skills needed, and then moaning that they're not giving you a chance.

over a year ago

"And it's not really like going for a job and not having experience.

It's more like going to a job, not having the skills needed, and then moaning that they're not giving you a chance."

hehe true x

over a year ago

It's a sex site. If you don't fancy someone then you ain't gonna fuck them. It really is that simple.

over a year ago

Not looking for a soul mate. Looking for someone to fuck who is an aesthetic heavy hitter.

If the spark of attraction is not there then they are not the droids I'm looking for and hence not my type.

By *reamyBlackBullMan
over a year ago

Bath

Makes sense attraction and a personality you get on with, this isn't a dating website, most people are looking for well sex and if their not attracted to you then that's a really hard hurdle.

Either way it's nothing personal, no single person is attractive to everyone out there, so it really does matter if someone isn't attracted to you because chances are someone is. It's more of matching game than one size fits all

over a year ago

It happens to everyone. That is the reality.

Sadly too many guys seem to think this site operates like a pizza delivery operation - log on, state your preference and wait 15 minutes till it arrives at the door.

If the site is so shit why don't they try to pull down the local night.

Oh that's right because once again the reality of personal preferences means hot, fit young guys are always going to pull 18 year old girls (or any women!)before some saggy arsed middle age divorcee.

ps speaking as a once saggy arsed middle aged divorcee I have no illusions on this issue.

By *exy Man123Man
over a year ago

london

Your not pushing the right buttons Xx lol Chill back dwarg and let the pussy come to You!

over a year ago

"Not my type" simply = youre not the physical body/face type i find attractive" theres no meed to meet to know if youre physically attracted to a person.

over a year ago

Uglier the guy, the more they seem to expect women to fall at their feet on here.

over a year ago

"Mainly personality am not into model looking prefer some one to have a laugh an joke that's getting to know a person yeah am a guy who like all others would like sex fun but most friendship

But by the argument in your OP you only get to know their personality through chatting so one would conclude logically you can't message someone for their personality as you don't know them yet you don't get the experience if you don't start work"

so,out of curiosity,how many messages should someone exchange before you consider them able to make a fair decision on whether to meet?..because, in effect, that is what you are saying..

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

But by the argument in your OP you only get to know their personality through chatting so one would conclude logically you can't message someone for their personality as you don't know them yet you don't get the experience if you don't start work"

And neither would a plumber going for an electrician's job...

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Good call.

Why is it a "good call"?

But what is the good or bad call about someone else's interest?"

I was merely agreeing with her comment, which I'm perfectly entitled to do...

over a year ago

Grow up and stop whining. Not my type, on thanks or deleted message. Its all the same. Move on. Crying about it won't endear you to others either.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"It's a sex site. If you don't fancy someone then you ain't gonna fuck them. It really is that simple."

^ ^ ^

This.

over a year ago

No - sorry I don't care about the personality or friendliness if I'm not physically attracted to someone. I'm not here to hand out sympathy fucks.

Absolutely! I'm here to have sex with men who turn me on. If you're not my type, i'm not meeting you."

This.

I don't have the time to meet the few guys who are my type, so I'm certainly not going to waste any time on those who aren't. 'Not my type' means no...'Not for me' means no...an ignored or deleted message means no...get over it and move on.

And the 'it's their loss' comment is ridiculous - how can you lose out on something you never wanted in the first place?

over a year ago

I think women say no more than men say no to women lol.

over a year ago

Sorry your just not mt type

over a year ago

Sorry but I often refuse via Face photos... Yes we have had meets at clubs where had they messaged us a face photo we would have said not for us but via here sorry that's how it is.

By *ach-kCouple
over a year ago

westmeath

"Most women can tell if they fancy you instantly by seeing a facepic.. "

I would def agree

By *ornyJ30Man
over a year ago

Bath

From my point of view i don't take a bit of chat to mean the other person is necessarily interested...equally I'm happy to chat to people i wouldn't want to play with. I always respect a polite no thanks though.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

pathetic comparison.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"People make judgements based on photos, profile text and the message you send. All those have to make a positive impact before you can take it further.

Well said. "

Thank you.

By *uslaffMan
over a year ago

manchester

A lady replied to me saying "sorry youre not my type and you look like my husband"

I thought,well surely Iam your type,but let it go with "are you Angelina Jolie,no worries and good luck"

I decided she wasnt my type when she replied " no,she doesnt live in Halifax does she ?"

Whooooosh,duck !!!

over a year ago

"A lady replied to me saying "sorry youre not my type and you look like my husband"

I thought,well surely Iam your type,but let it go with "are you Angelina Jolie,no worries and good luck"

I decided she wasnt my type when she replied " no,she doesnt live in Halifax does she ?"

Whooooosh,duck !!!"

What does Angelina Jolie have to do with it?

over a year ago

"A lady replied to me saying "sorry youre not my type and you look like my husband"

Whooooosh,duck !!!

What does Angelina Jolie have to do with it?"

He is Brad Pitt.

over a year ago

"

I don't want to sit on someone's personality.

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

I don't want to sit on someone's personality. "

I literally LOLed!

over a year ago

You can tell a lot about someone from their pictures, the way they write a post, the way they interact on here. Even at the initial stages. It's either make or break at every interaction.

I appreciate personality plays a part but you need a bit of both to have a fab meet.

It's just one of those things.

over a year ago

I don't want to sit on someone's personality. "

Erm, is this where I say you can sit on me? My face is nice and warm

By *ot40sCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"I've sent 2 of these messages today. But a photo of a naked, beer belly chap in socks dose not really do it for me.

Along with a couple, who's fem had piercings and very thick dark hair, not my type. You have to have attraction. I'm not an industry worker so can afford pick and choose. "

A bit harsh to assume you can be more picky than industry workers we all come into this world and all go out the same way..so nobody is better than anyone else

over a year ago

"I'm not an industry worker so can afford pick and choose. "

over a year ago

This site is all about fantasies and what turns you on. If a woman don't like your face pic then thats up to her. Don't cry over spilled milk, just climb back up on that horse and try again. You won't be to everyones tastes.

over a year ago

"Your profile is quite explicit about what your interests are.. That's not everyone's thing

Your profile is the first place you make an impression..remember it can be lasting impression regardless of future chat"

By *aughtyYorkGentMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

At least with a "not my type" message you know exactly where you stand and can move on, even if it does mean accepting the fact that not every woman you contact feels the same way!

It's messages which are neither replied to nor deleted that frustrate me, so thanks to all those women who take the time to make their response clear - one way or another!

over a year ago

"At least with a "not my type" message you know exactly where you stand and can move on, even if it does mean accepting the fact that not every woman you contact feels the same way!

It's messages which are neither replied to nor deleted that frustrate me, so thanks to all those women who take the time to make their response clear - one way or another!"

Why get frustrated if you're not their type? I'm assuming they'd reply if you were.

I've not got time to reply to people I'll never meet, to save their feelings while wasting my time.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

I've replied and said, 'Apologies, but, I don't find you attractive/you're not my type'. What else are you supposed to say?

Agreed, it's never nice to hear, but it goes with the territory on a site like this.

By *aughtyYorkGentMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"

I've not got time to reply to people I'll never meet, to save their feelings while wasting my time."

I understand that Rockchick, but if you read a message and think "Not in a million years", isn't it just as easy to click "Delete" as it is "Close"? A reply is nice but (for the reasons you mention) not expected.

over a year ago

Just tried that and now I'm being asked why. The guy has just asked if he's too ugly. Then if he was too chubby?

It's really not worth it to me, to reply to the hundreds of messages I get everyday.

The site rules state no reply is a no thanks. Sorry if you think this is rude but I value my time and I'm here to find people I want to meet.

over a year ago

because society has printed an impression in womens heads about what a sex god should look like , men with big dicks in ancient greece where exicuted ,,,,, prince charming was just as his name says , , , charming , charm being the opprative word ,,,, charm the pants off lol

he was the biggest womaniser going hahaha

over a year ago

because society has printed an impression in womens heads about what a sex god should look like , men with big dicks in ancient greece where exicuted ,,,,, prince charming was just as his name says , , , charming , charm being the opprative word ,,,, charm the pants off lol

he was the biggest womaniser going hahaha "

What utter bollocks.

I'm here to have sex with people I fancy, not people I don't. Couldn't give a shit if he's a womaniser or not - we're all players on here anyway.

over a year ago

85 % of women are left frustrated and dissapointed by mens sexual ability , then twine and say theyre being used and all men are the same ,,,,, full of shit and cant back nothin up ,

being able to talk dirty is a skill ,,, being able to back it up is an art

over a year ago

he was the biggest womaniser going hahaha

What utter bollocks.

I'm here to have sex with people I fancy, not people I don't. Couldn't give a shit if he's a womaniser or not - we're all players on here anyway.

"

missing the point ,,

over a year ago

"85 % of women are left frustrated and dissapointed by mens sexual ability , then twine and say theyre being used and all men are the same ,,,,, full of shit and cant back nothin up ,

being able to talk dirty is a skill ,,, being able to back it up is an art "

I must be in the 15% - Can't say I recall being frustrated or disappointed with anyone's sexual ability in the past year (all I can remember).

What do the other 85% think?

over a year ago

"85 % of women are left frustrated and dissapointed by mens sexual ability , then twine and say theyre being used and all men are the same ,,,,, full of shit and cant back nothin up ,

I must be in the 15% - Can't say I recall being frustrated or disappointed with anyone's sexual ability in the past year (all I can remember).

What do the other 85% think? "

your a good looking woman you hey

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

he was the biggest womaniser going hahaha "

Erm, no, that's a natural thing...

Most women and men are designed to hunt out who they think will produce the healthiest and strongest offspring and they are who we will find sexually attractive.

It has nothing to do with being "impressionable".

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

being able to talk dirty is a skill ,,, being able to back it up is an art "

An art that guys rarely can do that's why so many women are dis satisfied. It's poor education as well the ammount of guys that think squirting is an orgasm is unreal!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

What do the other 85% think? "

I'm in the 15% too because I don't meet guys that brag and talk dirty I prefer the ones to which actions speak louder than words

Post new Message to Thread