Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Should i be worried?! Lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive noticed that most of the fabbing for my pics are coming from tvs/gay men or bi-men an men want to meet an do well, you know what an etc etc.

Ok so on one hand, men find me sexy an hot which is nice in a way an would be great if i was into men, but am not.

It kinda seems that women dont find me as sexy as men do

So its a little worrying now, what to do?! Lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ive noticed that most of the fabbing for my pics are coming from tvs/gay men or bi-men an men want to meet an do well, you know what an etc etc.

Ok so on one hand, men find me sexy an hot which is nice in a way an would be great if i was into men, but am not.

"

Go gay!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Ive noticed that most of the fabbing for my pics are coming from tvs/gay men or bi-men an men want to meet an do well, you know what an etc etc.

Go gay! "

And deprive you the opportunity to experience my cheesy jokes and fantastic cuddles that would be horrible of me, cant do that lol

Besides i only like women! Lol

over a year ago

Don't worry too much, i fab gay guys and it doesn't mean i want them to be straight, just means i like their cock.

over a year ago

"

I would not worry. Lots more guys than gals on here so that skews the numbers a bit

By *dcumlover2Man
over a year ago

dunfermline

"

I'm bi but wouldn't bother me even if i wasn't most of my pics are fabbed by guys or tvs. I also fab straight guys pics if I like them but doesn't mean I want to play with them just like the pic

By *r H and Good PetCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Why is it worrying? Why do you have to do anything at all?

over a year ago

Any compliant is a good compliant I suppose. ??

over a year ago

Wrap yourself in tin foil quick before you catch the dreaded GHEY!

over a year ago

I wouldn't worry sunshine, take it as a compliment. I fab pictures because I like the picture, not necessarily because I want to bump ugglies with the subject matter.

Although, I Fabbed a straight ladies pics (on one of those fab the person above threads) and got a snotty message saying 'I'm straight you freak' - she had blocked me before I could explain.

over a year ago

I take it as a compliment if I'm honest, I mean I haven't got many on my pic so your lucky!!

By *mallteaserWoman
over a year ago

Central

"I wouldn't worry sunshine, take it as a compliment. I fab pictures because I like the picture, not necessarily because I want to bump ugglies with the subject matter.

Although, I Fabbed a straight ladies pics (on one of those fab the person above threads) and got a snotty message saying 'I'm straight you freak' - she had blocked me before I could explain. "

Happily fab some of yours x

over a year ago

"I wouldn't worry sunshine, take it as a compliment. I fab pictures because I like the picture, not necessarily because I want to bump ugglies with the subject matter.

Although, I Fabbed a straight ladies pics (on one of those fab the person above threads) and got a snotty message saying 'I'm straight you freak' - she had blocked me before I could explain. "

well you do love showing them babies off

over a year ago

Ive fabbed some males pics who i no interest in a meet coz they far to yung ,be more likely to meet their dad lol,but the pics are hot so don't worry liking a picture dont mean u or they are gonna change ur preference

over a year ago

"

Women dont seem to fab much.

But men fab your pics, pics get into top fabbed then you get about half wndozen messages from women while youre on the front page.

So it works out in the end

over a year ago

Crikey!!

By *he horny kinkstersCouple
over a year ago

North West

What exactly are you worried about? I don't think there's a rule that says if they fab you you are agreeing to take a length..

over a year ago

I fab guys all the time, this is a sex site and if someone looks good they look good. No harm in throwing a few fabs around. Speaking of fabbing... I like em too

over a year ago

"I fab guys all the time, this is a sex site and if someone looks good they look good. No harm in throwing a few fabs around. Speaking of fabbing... I like em too"

Done

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Blimey!!! Some people take this waaaaay too seriously!

over a year ago

Although, I Fabbed a straight ladies pics (on one of those fab the person above threads) and got a snotty message saying 'I'm straight you freak' - she had blocked me before I could explain.

Blimey!!! Some people take this waaaaay too seriously! "

Yes, it's a shame as clearly I was planning on clubbing her over the head, dragging her back to my secret Bisexual Bat Cave and converting the heck out of her

over a year ago

Go gay!

And deprive you the opportunity to experience my cheesy jokes and fantastic cuddles that would be horrible of me, cant do that lol

Besides i only like women! Lol"

Don't knock it till you tried it.

over a year ago

That's it! Everyone be verrrrrry careful now! Ghey is catching!

Step away from that fab button people!!!

over a year ago

Ps op I've fabbed your pics just to make you feel better!

over a year ago

I am very picky with my photo fabs. I don't tend to fab pics I find sexy, I fab photo's I like - that I think is a good photo no matter whether it is a woman, man, gay, bi etc

J

over a year ago

"I fab guys all the time, this is a sex site and if someone looks good they look good. No harm in throwing a few fabs around. Speaking of fabbing... I like em too

Done "

Mmmmmmwwwwaaaaaaa xoxoxo

Post new Message to Thread