Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

blank profile meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This isn't a rant but just want to know how it works for some profiles.

I've seen profiles of men and women that have no photos, aren't photo verified and have a description saying "ere for fun" or "lookin for fun xxx" (you get the point). Yet they have over 10-15 verifications by meeting.

How exactly are they successfully meeting off here when others with more descriptive profiles swamp forums with problems finding someone?

Thoughts anyone?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Maybe theyve changed their profile text

Maybe they go to clubs and parties and meet loads of people that way

Maybe theyve been on the scene for ages and already have a wide group of friends

Loads of reasons

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Clubs, socials.. Or just not fussy

over a year ago

"Clubs, socials.. Or just not fussy "

over a year ago

Could be sending pics with messages and their messages are fun or interesting.

I used to talk to anyone on here, changed that since a lot of guys expect you to meet just coz you talk to them, but there's a lot of fun guys i know i'm missing out on now because of this. And yeah i chatted before seeing pics.

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

No fussy or simply aint got a duuuurrr about how humans sexually attract/appeal/interact

over a year ago

Guess that answers that lol

Thank you my ladies

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Maybe they send fantastic first messages with a clear face pic attached

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

"This isn't a rant but just want to know how it works for some profiles.

I've seen profiles of men and women that have no photos, aren't photo verified and have a description saying "ere for fun" or "lookin for fun xxx" (you get the point). Yet they have over 10-15 verifications by meeting.

How exactly are they successfully meeting off here when others with more descriptive profiles swamp forums with problems finding someone?

Thoughts anyone?

"

Seen some like this. Some have been here a while too

over a year ago

"Could be sending pics with messages and their messages are fun or interesting.

I used to talk to anyone on here, changed that since a lot of guys expect you to meet just coz you talk to them, but there's a lot of fun guys i know i'm missing out on now because of this. And yeah i chatted before seeing pics."

Yes, that's what I was thinking at first. Many profiles I come across have written that they want a certain list of things like pics etc.

over a year ago

"Maybe they send fantastic first messages with a clear face pic attached "

Hmm... Time to out-source my messaging to these people me thinks

By *orthwest_cplCouple
over a year ago

Stretford

"

Thoughts anyone?

"

I've no idea how they do it.

By *enard ArgenteMan
over a year ago

London and France

Yep: worked for me..

( well I wouldn't claim fantastic, but tried to be interesting)

And you read profiles and message people who you think might click.

And you have to make an effort...

Usually found a message that didn't make any reference to fucking, but was " amusing " or " teasing" usually got a response ...

over a year ago

I used to talk to anyone on here, changed that since a lot of guys expect you to meet just coz you talk to them, but there's a lot of fun guys i know i'm missing out on now because of this. And yeah i chatted before seeing pics.

Yes, that's what I was thinking at first. Many profiles I come across have written that they want a certain list of things like pics etc. "

Tbh having preferences on your profile only helps people looking for you, it can put off people who you message if you have something on there that they don't like. So it doesn't surprise me that people with hardly anything on there's might seem more appealling.

That's why half the advice on here for profiles should be ignored really. Tailor your profile to appeal to who you're looking for and that should work. I love cock pics and want to see them, as well as seeing body and face so anyone advised to take theirs off will not appeal to me as much as someone who i can see their cock. Cum pics especially i find hot too.

over a year ago

Yes, that's what I was thinking at first. Many profiles I come across have written that they want a certain list of things like pics etc.

Tbh having preferences on your profile only helps people looking for you, it can put off people who you message if you have something on there that they don't like. So it doesn't surprise me that people with hardly anything on there's might seem more appealling.

That's why half the advice on here for profiles should be ignored really. Tailor your profile to appeal to who you're looking for and that should work. I love cock pics and want to see them, as well as seeing body and face so anyone advised to take theirs off will not appeal to me as much as someone who i can see their cock. Cum pics especially i find hot too.

"

soo... When will you be moving to London next to me?

But yeh, I guess that makes sense.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"

Thoughts anyone?

These look like the people to ask

I've no idea how they do it."

over a year ago

But yeh, I guess that makes sense. "

Lol, am i gonna have to stop talking in the forums also?

over a year ago

But yeh, I guess that makes sense.

Lol, am i gonna have to stop talking in the forums also? "

over a year ago

"

Wise words as always.

over a year ago

Wise words as always. "

Thanks. I love being able to talk about cum and cocks seriously on here.

over a year ago

"

Wise words as always.

Thanks. I love being able to talk about cum and cocks seriously on here. "

Well they're important things to talk about.

over a year ago

"

Wise words as always.

Thanks. I love being able to talk about cum and cocks seriously on here.

Well they're important things to talk about. "

Yeah i guess they are.

Post new Message to Thread