Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Straight guy experiences with a bi-curious male in MMF

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have any straight guys been involved in a MMF with a bi-curious male and allowed him to suck you off or perform other acts?

I'm looking to hear about your experiences as I'm a completely straight guy and I'm not attracted to guys however I have had fantasies about allowing a guy to suck me off or allowing me to give him anal. I don't know where this comes from, it's maybe the lack of sexual activities in my life.

The reason I ask about a MMF is that a female would have to be included in the activities (me fucking her, etc) as I wouldn't feel comfortable with only being with a guy.

One of the other things I would like to try in a MMF is the possibility of taking anal as I have had fantasies about one my female partners being involved in pegging as I'd like to experience this. As I have said, I'm not attracted to men and I'm not bi myself however I do like the idea of experiencing a cock/dildo up the arse.

What's your experience with MMF?

Did you enjoy it?

What did the guy do to you and what did you do to him?

How was the women involved and how did you come about setting this up (I guess finding an attractive couple with a bi-curious male)?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irty Girty From No 30Woman
over a year ago

Burbage

Surely that means your bi-curious, a totally straight person wouldn't have those fantasies

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So you're bi curious. Go for it.

Bi MMF is the best way to go

over a year ago

Your bi.....dont fight it!!!

I played with guys in the past,onky oral......and need to be really hot.....deep down all guys admire other guys x

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

I would say you are not totally straight. No totally straight guy would have such fantasies.

I would say you are definitely bi-curious.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

embrace your bi curiosity and try oral first....you wont go back

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

I've been to a couple meet where the guy was looking at me, paying complements and all that, wanting to do stuff to me.

I felt vulnerable, not sexy, totally put off. I went soft, couldn't get hard. I looked after the woman by hand.

I've never been so embarrassed in my life!

I find it completely off putting..

By *ohnjones3210Man
over a year ago

Chester

"I've been to a couple meet where the guy was looking at me, paying complements and all that, wanting to do stuff to me.

I felt vulnerable, not sexy, totally put off. I went soft, couldn't get hard. I looked after the woman by hand.

I've never been so embarrassed in my life!

I find it completely off putting.."

The woman was smoking hot though! Haha! If only he gave us 10 minutes alone haha.

over a year ago

Funny thing is I would never suck a dick myself, I just couldn't. I don't know what it is, I just wouldn't do it.

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

methinks you do protest too much

over a year ago

"methinks you do protest too much "

I'm not joking, I just don't see the pleasure in it (for me anyway) haha

over a year ago

"deep down all guys admire other guys x"

NOT!!!

OP your bi curious not straight as others have said.

over a year ago

On Advanced Search there's an option to search for couples where both are bi. Good luck.

over a year ago

A while back we were involved in a mmf with a "straight" guy. Neither of us is remotely interested in playing with bi guys and make it perfectly clear.

In the middle of the fun however the guy rolled over and without warning started sucking on my cock. I was totally astonished and instantly lost my erection.

Mrs J saw what happened and the look of shock on my face which provoked a huge outburst of giggling from her.

The guy himself was mortally offended and left immediately in a huff feeling humiliated.

To be honest that one move ruined the meet. If he hadn't immediately got up and left I would have told him to go anyway.

It was hugely disrespectful to lie about being straight then pull a trick like that.

Pity we couldn't post a verification on his profile condemning his behaviour.

By *igzag1Man
over a year ago

hartlepool

Can't blame the guy you look fit and have a great cock

over a year ago

Who cares what you are labelled as. If you want to try it then try it!

over a year ago

"Can't blame the guy you look fit and have a great cock"

Of course I can blame him. What a ridiculous comment.

That is exactly why we post our preferences. What is the point of discussing these things with him if he then totally ignores what we say and does his own thing.

The guy was lucky he was only going to be asked to leave and wasn't physically removed.

over a year ago

"Who cares what you are labelled as. If you want to try it then try it!"

Another ridiculous comment! Labels like straight, bi, gay are useful.

It helps ensure that unlike our experience above you can understand the dynamics of the situation you are involved in and the personalities of the strangers you are interacting with.

Or are you suggesting "fuck it who cares what the other person wishes - only what I want"?

Without honesty about your own inclinations and respect of the other persons sexual boundaries you risk turning a consenting sexual experience into one nearer sexual assault.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was totally straight until a guy unexpectedly sucked my cock in an mmf tangle. I could have leapt up and shouted "NO!" In his face but I just kept licking her instead.

A slippery slope.

By *orseydaveMan
over a year ago

Norwich NR5

I dont agree that just cos he has had those thoughts, hes bi.

In a MMF meeting recently the hubby held my cock so she could lower herself on it, and a few months ago whilst having a cuckold meet, she wanked my cock into his face and i am NOT bi at all, the thought of another mans cock near my face or arse makes me feel sick

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I dont agree that just cos he has had those thoughts, hes bi.

In a MMF meeting recently the hubby held my cock so she could lower herself on it, and a few months ago whilst having a cuckold meet, she wanked my cock into his face and i am NOT bi at all, the thought of another mans cock near my face or arse makes me feel sick"

As I have re-read my post I've realised that the word "fantasies" isn't the right word for what I'm trying to say.

I think that if I was in a MMF threesome and the women wanted me to or the guy asked me to I would probably just do it, or allow it, to keep the good times rolling.

As I said, the idea of being fucked by a women with a strap on sounds fun as I think a lot of guys enjoy getting that g-spot/prostate hit. I would very much doubt that I would allow a guy to give me anal but if it sort of happened then fair do's. It would have to depend on how it played out.

over a year ago

In a MMF meeting recently the hubby held my cock so she could lower herself on it, and a few months ago whilst having a cuckold meet, she wanked my cock into his face and i am NOT bi at all, the thought of another mans cock near my face or arse makes me feel sick"

Slightly different to the OP wanting a cock up his arse mind....

over a year ago

In a MMF meeting recently the hubby held my cock so she could lower herself on it, and a few months ago whilst having a cuckold meet, she wanked my cock into his face and i am NOT bi at all, the thought of another mans cock near my face or arse makes me feel sick

Slightly different to the OP wanting a cock up his arse mind.... "

I wouldn't say I exactly want a cock in the arse, it would depend on how I feel at the time and whether or not I feel fine with it. Pegging on the other hand is something I would do if my SO(female) wanted to do it. I have a few straight male friends who do this with the girlfriend.

over a year ago

Slightly different to the OP wanting a cock up his arse mind....

I wouldn't say I exactly want a cock in the arse, it would depend on how I feel at the time and whether or not I feel fine with it. Pegging on the other hand is something I would do if my SO(female) wanted to do it. I have a few straight male friends who do this with the girlfriend. "

Yes, but you do realise that wanting / fantasising about doing it means you're not entirely straight don't you?

I'm not having a pop or anything . I do think you may be closer to bi-curious than straight, but that's just from what you've said on this thread.

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

Untill you have had another man suck you,dont knock it,

Just like a woman licking another woman, men like watching that, well women (most) like watching men sucking cocks

over a year ago

I always thought i was 'striaght' in till one night i was traving down a local road and had a blow out so i pulled into a near by layby.

As i pulled in i didn't really think about my suroundings i just was thinking about changing the tyre. any way when i was in the middle of putting the spare on i had the feeling i was being watched so checked over my shoulder and a guy who was about 25 very tidy and well spoken came over and offerd a hand cut a long story short i didn't realise the layby i had pulled into is the loacl cottaging place i won't go into detail

over a year ago

But what i was ment to say is untill uve been sucked by a guy uve never had a propper bj

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Ya'all come suck my dick!!

Straight is straight! Bi is bi. And gay is gay! No grey area.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Yes please to the bi mmf

over a year ago

"But what i was ment to say is untill uve been sucked by a guy uve never had a propper bj"

What a crock of shit

over a year ago

Meh, everyone's got a little sugar in them, I reckon

over a year ago

"But what i was ment to say is untill uve been sucked by a guy uve never had a propper bj

What a crock of shit"

Wanna prove me wrong??

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Meh, everyone's got a little sugar in them, I reckon"

You're wrong.

over a year ago

"But what i was ment to say is untill uve been sucked by a guy uve never had a propper bj

What a crock of shit

Wanna prove me wrong??"

You're miles away sunshine, but I know I could

over a year ago

What a crock of shit

Wanna prove me wrong??

You're miles away sunshine, but I know I could"

Yer right cause you could haha

over a year ago

Yea. Love it. So much fun

over a year ago

As a bisexual couple, it's not something we do. We won't meet men who are 'straight'. If the guys aren't going to play with each other properly, it's not going to be much for myself or my partner.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"Who cares what you are labelled as. If you want to try it then try it!"

This.

Do what you fancy and/or want and don't worry about the labels others try to stick on you. You decide for yourself what label,if any, you want to be known as.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"I was totally straight until a guy unexpectedly sucked my cock in an mmf tangle. I could have leapt up and shouted "NO!" In his face but I just kept licking her instead.

A slippery slope. "

Is that a deliberate double entendre?

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"But what i was ment to say is untill uve been sucked by a guy uve never had a propper bj"

I think it would be far more useful if you provided the location of the lay-by so use straight, non gay, non bi or non bi curious guys can checkout the validity of your story for ourselves.

ooops.

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Bollox.

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

Ok how about if a guy who thinks he's straight decided he wanted to try gay sex, tries a BJ from another guy but finally decides that, although the guy gave him the best BJ ever he now knows he prefers only women.

Is he bi, bi curious or straight?

Bloody stupid labels

over a year ago

I understand where you are coming from. I've always been totally straight. I tried to help out a gay friend of mine years ago but it just didn't do anything for me.

Having said all that, there is something about the excitement of mmf where you can get carried away. When you've got your face buried in a pussy and someone is licking your balls , then you realise that someone is ducking your cock..... Frankly, who cares who is doing what to whom. ??

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

"I understand where you are coming from. I've always been totally straight. I tried to help out a gay friend of mine years ago but it just didn't do anything for me.

Having said all that, there is something about the excitement of mmf where you can get carried away. When you've got your face buried in a pussy and someone is licking your balls , then you realise that someone is ducking your cock..... Frankly, who cares who is doing what to whom. ?? "

You are fucking gay! And some people are NOT!! Just let them be. And you carry on enjoying whatever you think you are. Stop trying to convince people that they are like you and don't know it yet.

over a year ago

"I understand where you are coming from. I've always been totally straight. I tried to help out a gay friend of mine years ago but it just didn't do anything for me.

Having said all that, there is something about the excitement of mmf where you can get carried away. When you've got your face buried in a pussy and someone is licking your balls , then you realise that someone is ducking your cock..... Frankly, who cares who is doing what to whom. ??

You are fucking gay! And some people are NOT!! Just let them be. And you carry on enjoying whatever you think you are. Stop trying to convince people that they are like you and don't know it yet. "

I've got to say, there's really no need to be so nasty to the guy. He's straight from his profile.

over a year ago

"Surely that means your bi-curious, a totally straight person wouldn't have those fantasies"

yep another Bi curious guy who's straight, amazing how many there are, but don't knock it till you tried it, you may like the experience.

Although we are both bi, we do and have played with single straight guys, and do stress that I ( Bill ) will only touch them if they are happy with it, we have had a guy who said he could not bear to be touched even if acidently when playing in a threesome,

makes it bloody difficult to play and not get the odd guy to guy contact.

over a year ago

My ex who I was on here with got me to find a abi male n invited him round I made him suck his cock then he swallowed his cum.now we not together he has met a couple where the male is bi x

over a year ago

"Yes please to the bi mmf "

over a year ago

"Ya'all come suck my dick!!

Straight is straight! Bi is bi. And gay is gay! No grey area. "

over a year ago

OP, fuck the labels of being bi gay or straight. Seriously just fuck them, and personally who cares if he's bi or not, the guy is asking for opinions not judgements. Some downright nasty replies on here!!

I fall under the straight label. I personally have no desire for another guy to suck me, but if you do then try it. Youl never fully know until you do, you might really like it you might go soft and never do it again. There is only one way to find out, all the best

over a year ago

"OP, fuck the labels of being bi gay or straight. Seriously just fuck them, and personally who cares if he's bi or not, the guy is asking for opinions not judgements. Some downright nasty replies on here!!

I fall under the straight label. I personally have no desire for another guy to suck me, but if you do then try it. Youl never fully know until you do, you might really like it you might go soft and never do it again. There is only one way to find out, all the best "

LOL

over a year ago

"OP, fuck the labels of being bi gay or straight. Seriously just fuck them, and personally who cares if he's bi or not, the guy is asking for opinions not judgements. Some downright nasty replies on here!!

I fall under the straight label. I personally have no desire for another guy to suck me, but if you do then try it. Youl never fully know until you do, you might really like it you might go soft and never do it again. There is only one way to find out, all the best "

Good answer my friend, good answer.

over a year ago

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

[Removed by poster at 04/01/16 10:03:45]

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

OP the fact that you are curious about a bi encounter is pretty self explanatory. If you try it and don't like it then you are clearly straight. If you try it and like it then you are bi. But these sexual orientation labels are not really that black and white. My profile says I'm bi-curious but I've had encounters and liked them. However I don't look for these encounters they just happen because at that moment if feels right. I personally would label myself as bi-playful if I had to put a label on it. I won't meet with or look for just a woman and nor would I have a relationship with one. Labels in this world aren't as simple as bi straight or gay as there are many variations on theses. But for now I would put you under the category of curios because right now that is exactly what you are

Post new Message to Thread