Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

exchanging face pics.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Aside from time wasters it must be the most frustrating thing on this site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Frustrating how?

over a year ago

Why would it?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's the lack of politeness I find annoying. Exchange nice messages. People seem nice. Come to pic swap. Never hear again lol.

fair enough I understand am not everyone's cup of tea but thanks but no thanks would be good manners.

over a year ago

"It's the lack of politeness I find annoying. Exchange nice messages. People seem nice. Come to pic swap. Never hear again lol.

fair enough I understand am not everyone's cup of tea but thanks but no thanks would be good manners."

How would that be less frustrating?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If you've chatted a while beforehand I agree it would be polite to say "no thank you".

over a year ago

"If you've chatted a while beforehand I agree it would be polite to say "no thank you".

"

Me too, doesn't take a moment to send a message saying they aren't your type if you have been messaging eachother.

over a year ago

Attach one with your first message so no time is wasted chatting. If they don't fancy you they won't reply.

over a year ago

Just put the down to experience and move on. As a single bloke, like it or not, we're ten a penny and there are some good Looking guys out there going for the same women and couples as us mere mortals.

Dust your self down, smile, and send out another mail shot.

Good luck my friend!

over a year ago

"Attach one with your first message so no time is wasted chatting. If they don't fancy you they won't reply."

This

over a year ago

Could be worse mate you could be really ugly like me

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

we select guys on age range/messages sent, we don't ask to see face pic but do ask for a social meet first (we have played immediately after this though in some cases) and we send face pics once the social meet is confirmed.So they can recognise us on arrival. Only had 1 no-show on this basis having sent pics who went UNLOS. But I guess people have the right to say no after a mutual facepic exchange, always best if they make this clear though OP

over a year ago

"Attach one with your first message so no time is wasted chatting. If they don't fancy you they won't reply."

over a year ago

If you are going to meet surely you need to know what each other look like!

over a year ago

After saying a thanks but no thanks to loads of guys ive had... 1. good i didnt want to fuck u anyway

2. And why not?

3. Your just a desperate fat cow

4. Il put a paper bag over my head

5. But please its just sex

6. Fuck you slut

Thats just some of the replies ive had

So you can understand why some women dont reply

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"If you are going to meet surely you need to know what each other look like!"
Not necessarily. If someone appears to be what we're looking for from personal criteria plus how they come across in messages we will meet them to see how we click.Difficult to convey in words,it's not ALL about sexual attraction for us, everyone gets judged on own merits (as do we, I hope)when we meet and we either progress from there or not.

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Attach one with your first message so no time is wasted chatting. If they don't fancy you they won't reply.

This "

Might be that or or... You were out of their league..

That's what I tell myself when that happens..

over a year ago

We reply because it seems like the right thing to do.

However, many don't. Don't let it bother you. Once you let everything that is annoying about people and this site mean nothing to you, you will find that you enjoy yourself more.

People are nasty and mean? Just shrug and move on. People don't respond to your message? Shrug and move on. People are no shows for a meet? Just meet somewhere you would have gone anyway, grab a drink, shrug and move on.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Still think people messaging without reading profile... Or the repeated messages are the most annoying though

By *estmidscoupleCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Still think people messaging without reading profile... Or the repeated messages are the most annoying though "
Agreed just had one of these actually

over a year ago

Exactly this

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 31/12/15 11:36:56]

over a year ago

"Still think people messaging without reading profile... Or the repeated messages are the most annoying though Agreed just had one of these actually "

Yes me too.... 4 in fact.. It's why I added it

over a year ago

i guess that one of the advantages of the chat rooms , you can see who youre chatting to , they can see who you are , beats endless messages , and luckily never had a no show , and believe me , im fugly lol

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"We reply because it seems like the right thing to do.

However, many don't. Don't let it bother you. Once you let everything that is annoying about people and this site mean nothing to you, you will find that you enjoy yourself more.

People are nasty and mean? Just shrug and move on. People don't respond to your message? Shrug and move on. People are no shows for a meet? Just meet somewhere you would have gone anyway, grab a drink, shrug and move on.

-Courtney"

You will go insane or unlos if you don't adhere to this advice. We all have to learn this lesson.

When you stumble upon a decent person hold onto them, they can be quite rare. But when something annoys you or doesn't go to plan just...shrug and move on!

over a year ago

"We reply because it seems like the right thing to do.

-Courtney

You will go insane or unlos if you don't adhere to this advice. We all have to learn this lesson.

When you stumble upon a decent person hold onto them, they can be quite rare. But when something annoys you or doesn't go to plan just...shrug and move on! "

I'm going to be looking out for people shrugging now, knowing they've probably been stood up or had an abusive message on Fab

Post new Message to Thread