Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

females profiles

Jump to newest

By *ny1local OP   Man
over a year ago

READING

having looked at a number of profiles,I'm amazed at the number of very aggressive attitudes towards guys.Ok I know they might have had some issues with some guys,but surely this aggression is not going to encourage us nice guys to contact them.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"having looked at a number of profiles,I'm amazed at the number of very aggressive attitudes towards guys.Ok I know they might have had some issues with some guys,but surely this aggression is not going to encourage us nice guys to contact them."

Why not? If you have the mind set that they are AT-AT's on Hoth and you, as part of the rebel alliance, have the job of getting a meet with them - then go for it!

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I consider myself privileged that my wife and several female friends are on Fab. I see what it's like for a lady on here.

I am hardly surprised if they end up being a little less than tactful in a profile because of the sheer number of inane messages they get from men each and every day.

For a lady, coming home from work and opening an inbox with 50 messages from guys who think a cock will impress, and who cannot spell....is rather annoying.

By *ny1local OP   Man
over a year ago

READING

take that on board,and reading between the lines of some can understand that.but others,really? you would think they hate men.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

It would depend on how negative/aggressive the profile is. But I am certainly not put off by a lady asserting herrself, saying what exactly she wants and does not want.

Perhaps sometimes people get pissed off and alter their profile to reflect this.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"take that on board,and reading between the lines of some can understand that.but others,really? you would think they hate men."

It's the Empire vs The Rebel Alliance. Glad you got my metaphor.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I can see why they do it.. changed my profile today - couldn't possibly be any clearer what I want, yet still getting messaged by guys who either can't read, or seem to think of it as a challenge

so.. a lot of ignoring going on here now, rather than ranting.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"take that on board,and reading between the lines of some can understand that.but others,really? you would think they hate men."

Maybe they do hate men? Some guys like that anyway.

over a year ago

If I were a man I wouldn't message women with those kinds of profiles. I know it can be a little frustrating at times but some only have their lists of demands and how they block this and delete that,with nothing about what they bring or anything about their personality,except negativity.

over a year ago

"If I were a man I wouldn't message women with those kinds of profiles. I know it can be a little frustrating at times but some only have their lists of demands and how they block this and delete that,with nothing about what they bring or anything about their personality,except negativity. "

Couldn't agree more

over a year ago

I just say what I'm looking for because it's pointless responding to me if they aren't what I'm looking for.

over a year ago

"having looked at a number of profiles,I'm amazed at the number of very aggressive attitudes towards guys.Ok I know they might have had some issues with some guys,but surely this aggression is not going to encourage us nice guys to contact them."

Girls can afford to be as aggressive as they choose as many have had bad experiences and it is the only way to get their point across. I am sure most if not all still get inundated with messages anyway. X

By *odareyouMan
over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Their profile their choices.. you too have a choice contact or not.

over a year ago

"If I were a man I wouldn't message women with those kinds of profiles. I know it can be a little frustrating at times but some only have their lists of demands and how they block this and delete that,with nothing about what they bring or anything about their personality,except negativity.

Couldn't agree more "

We had the same conversation today. I appreciate a lady who sticks to her principles but some just come across as miserable and diva-like. Not very enticing.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I got told my profile was aggressive when in fairness it was, and I've just been told the other day that it is again I don't see it myself

over a year ago

"If I were a man I wouldn't message women with those kinds of profiles. I know it can be a little frustrating at times but some only have their lists of demands and how they block this and delete that,with nothing about what they bring or anything about their personality,except negativity. "

Like attracts like. Then they whine that they get crap.

The answer is simple.

over a year ago

Male or female we have the right to put what we want on our profiles, If I don't like what is written on a profile I just wouldn't contact that person!

I've been on and off this site long enough to know its 6 of one and 1/2 a dozen of the other!

over a year ago

"I got told my profile was aggressive when in fairness it was, and I've just been told the other day that it is again I don't see it myself "

I like your profile myself! It's a shame you're 250 miles away though! X

over a year ago

It can sometimes be hard to get the balance between being clear and being ranty so some I think aren't as bad as they can come across...some however are just plain nasty, and it's pointless because the ones the venom is directed towards will never read it!

I hope I have the balance right, but in doing that I think I might have a slightly longer profile than I'd like. I don't want to go to the 'lists' way of doing things though as that to me can be a bit abrupt and cold. Each to their own though if it gets them what they want.

over a year ago

"I got told my profile was aggressive when in fairness it was, and I've just been told the other day that it is again I don't see it myself "

I don't think it is. You have a balance of what you want and don't want or tolerate and plenty about you. I think it's a very good profile. A*

over a year ago

A lot of profiles evolve over time and contain text which is there as a reaction to messages received, it is easy to come across as ranting sometimes so we get others to check our profile x

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"having looked at a number of profiles,I'm amazed at the number of very aggressive attitudes towards guys.Ok I know they might have had some issues with some guys,but surely this aggression is not going to encourage us nice guys to contact them.

Why not? If you have the mind set that they are AT-AT's on Hoth and you, as part of the rebel alliance, have the job of getting a meet with them - then go for it! "

No-one's bloody hobbling me to topple me over. Not unless they're really good at ropework...

over a year ago

most of the time I see the aggressive profiles(of all groups), the ones who moan about not getting meets/noshows/abuse(I'm not saying anyone deserves abuse!),sometimes some excruciatingly narrow parameters dont help either.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

"I got told my profile was aggressive when in fairness it was, and I've just been told the other day that it is again I don't see it myself

I like your profile myself! It's a shame you're 250 miles away though! X"

over a year ago

"I got told my profile was aggressive when in fairness it was, and I've just been told the other day that it is again I don't see it myself

I like your profile myself! It's a shame you're 250 miles away though! X

"

over a year ago

I don't contact aggressive profiles.... Simple

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

I think it comes down to how desperate the nice guy is..me personally I'm not hear about what someone else did or said because it wasn't me!haha

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I don't contact aggressive profiles.... Simple "

over a year ago

Tbh I don't think they care lovely!

Yep - there are lots of aggressive female (and couple) profiles

Yes there are lots of narcissistic profiles!

My profile is deliberately the opposite - a bit like an andrex puppy on speed when you get into the main body of it - but that's pretty much what I'm like in real life too!

over a year ago

Actually I like your profile - it's pretty cool!

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

I think it's worth thinking about *why* some women's profiles are "aggressive", rather than just complaining about them...

Like someone mentioned already- often, when women have "nice" profiles, laying out what they're looking for, NICELY, they still get a lot of men who don't respect any of that, and just send messages that are rude/ ill considered/ just really not what the woman is looking for.

Now... If you were getting that day after day, week after week, don't you think you'd want to tweak your profile to reflect more emphatically what you wanted?

And if this was happening over months and months, rendering your fabs experience more a tedium than a pleasure, can you not imagine tweaking your profile stricter and stricter, ending up with something that might be considered "aggressive"?

And let's just have a look at this complaint... You're presenting what's called a "tone argument" - which is that it appears you're saying that women need to hit a certain standard of "niceness" before you'll consider them worthy of contact.

When, in fact, women can put whatever the fuck they want in their profiles, and if you don't like it, you don't have to contact them. Women have just as much a right to be "aggressive" in their profiles as men have to just put a single line of "single guy lukin fr women" on theirs.

Relax, and just contact those women who appeal to you, and stop trying to police the profiles of women.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Also, you think these women have "some" issues with "some" guys?

Try "90% of guys who contact them".

over a year ago

This

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Just block them

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 31/12/15 02:11:27]

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 31/12/15 02:10:58]

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"If I were a man I wouldn't message women with those kinds of profiles. I know it can be a little frustrating at times but some only have their lists of demands and how they block this and delete that,with nothing about what they bring or anything about their personality,except negativity.

This"

Yup.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"Also, you think these women have "some" issues with "some" guys?

Try "90% of guys who contact them". "

I think this, and everything you said in your previous post, is why guys need to get an insight into what ladies experience on Fab and similar sites.

Yes, 90% of the men who contact my wife and my female friends send messages that are inappropriate. Not usually rude, but messages from guys who haven't read their profiles and who are not looking for the same things as the lady...or the ubiquitous "wanna fuck lol" with a cock pic. 90% of ladies are not enticed by this tactic!

A friend of mine once wrote an article "How not to be a douchebag" as a guide for guys using dating sites. Because just showing some ordinary, decent respect and recognising that the person you are messaging is a human being (and not a couple of holes for your personal use) goes a long way.

But after weeks/months/years of multiple rubbish messages every day it is hardly a surprise that some women write profiles which can come across as a bit blunt.

over a year ago

I've seen the same in lots of male profiles too and would avoid those.

Also any profiles/status that are a bit 'woe is me'

over a year ago

Completely agree

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I am sure that the "woe is me" statuses and profiles (usually from blokes) are a huge turn off. If Fab ever gets me feeling that way I simply avoid Fab for a few hours/days.

Maybe the "aggressive" profiles are purposely intended to reduce the number of messages a person receives?

over a year ago

i hope that my profile doesnt come across as aggressive

i adore guys

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"i hope that my profile doesnt come across as aggressive

i adore guys"

Not at all, comes across as quite friendly, with plenty of information about yourself and what you are looking for. If you weren't 200 miles away I might have been tempted to write.

over a year ago

"i hope that my profile doesnt come across as aggressive

i adore guys

Not at all, comes across as quite friendly, with plenty of information about yourself and what you are looking for. If you weren't 200 miles away I might have been tempted to write. "

thank you and ever heard of a road trip

over a year ago

Are aggressive profiles used to attract strong dominant types?

over a year ago

I hope mine doesn't sound aggressive

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"

thank you and ever heard of a road trip "

Oh I do travel....and if there's any interest on your part my inbox is open

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"I hope mine doesn't sound aggressive "

Nope not aggressive at all, again you know what you want but say it in a neutral way.

over a year ago

"I hope mine doesn't sound aggressive

Nope not aggressive at all, again you know what you want but say it in a neutral way."

Thank you xx

over a year ago

"I am sure that the "woe is me" statuses and profiles (usually from blokes) are a huge turn off. If Fab ever gets me feeling that way I simply avoid Fab for a few hours/days.

Maybe the "aggressive" profiles are purposely intended to reduce the number of messages a person receives?"

If they were clever they'd know much better ways to reduce the number of messages.

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

I'm still yet to discover a chap looking for sexual encounters that I haven't thought isn't an absolute arse at the heart of it all, but I keep that knowledge out of my profile blurb, lol, evidently many here need to make their grrr dismay known. I do wonder, does that signalled potential bunny-boiler approach not put some off contacting these bitter types, it does me.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"If they were clever they'd know much better ways to reduce the number of messages. "

I don't think having a strict profile is necessarily an "unclever" way of reducing messages.... It's obviously working for those people....

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Just an example of the kind of thing women get: on my profile, one of my dislikes is "sub men, I don't dominate" etc.

Now, I don't think I have a particularly long profile, I think it's relatively succinct and easy to read.

But I've just had a full time sub guy message me asking me if I'd dominate him.

This definitely makes me think I maybe need to make that part of my profile more prominent, to stop these kinds of messages in future.

And so if I did that, that's probably the kind of "aggression" people are talking about. So should I just have to deal with every single unsuitable message?

As it is, idgaf about doing that, so won't change my profile. Lol.

But I'm saying it's totally someone's prerogative to write whatever they want on their profile. Lol

over a year ago

"Just an example of the kind of thing women get: on my profile, one of my dislikes is "sub men, I don't dominate" etc.

Now, I don't think I have a particularly long profile, I think it's relatively succinct and easy to read.

But I've just had a full time sub guy message me asking me if I'd dominate him.

This definitely makes me think I maybe need to make that part of my profile more prominent, to stop these kinds of messages in future.

And so if I did that, that's probably the kind of "aggression" people are talking about. So should I just have to deal with every single unsuitable message?

As it is, idgaf about doing that, so won't change my profile. Lol.

But I'm saying it's totally someone's prerogative to write whatever they want on their profile. Lol"

I agree people can have whatever they want on their profiles.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I agree people can have whatever they want on their profiles.

"

xxxxxxx

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

HappyLittleFuckToy, your profile certainly wouldn't put me off. In fact I think I wrote to you a while back. No issues with you not replying.

I think we all have the right to write our profiles how we like them. Hopefully we all take on board any advice but in the end it's up to an individual. I certainly understand why women state precisely what they do and don't want.

over a year ago

I have aimed for frankly and honestly explaining what I'm about in a friendly, light-hearted way.

The profile changes as my needs, wants and desires change, I'm an evolving Fabber.

Hopefully I'll never evolve into aggressive though.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"HappyLittleFuckToy, your profile certainly wouldn't put me off. In fact I think I wrote to you a while back. No issues with you not replying.

I think we all have the right to write our profiles how we like them. Hopefully we all take on board any advice but in the end it's up to an individual. I certainly understand why women state precisely what they do and don't want."

I remember your message! I did reply though. lol. Ha ha ha.

xxxxx

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I have aimed for frankly and honestly explaining what I'm about in a friendly, light-hearted way.

The profile changes as my needs, wants and desires change, I'm an evolving Fabber.

Hopefully I'll never evolve into aggressive though. "

Your profile is really fun, HH!

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"HappyLittleFuckToy, your profile certainly wouldn't put me off. In fact I think I wrote to you a while back. No issues with you not replying.

I think we all have the right to write our profiles how we like them. Hopefully we all take on board any advice but in the end it's up to an individual. I certainly understand why women state precisely what they do and don't want."

Where will it end though, have you seen the way some people decorate!!!

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"

xxxxx

"

As is your right.

Oddly when I look at your profile, it doesn't say that I have written to you but you are memorable and I am sure I have. That's another reason to use "private notes" to remind myself not to try ladies multiple times.

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Like attracts like. Then they whine that they get crap.

The answer is simple. "

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"

xxxxx

As is your right.

Oddly when I look at your profile, it doesn't say that I have written to you but you are memorable and I am sure I have. That's another reason to use "private notes" to remind myself not to try ladies multiple times."

Too bad my reply wasn't as memorable. LMAO. I remember my exact reply, and I think you even replied back to say thanks for replying. Lol.

Yeah, I've noticed that fab has taken off some messaging history markers too, no idea why...

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Where will it end though, have you seen the way some people decorate!!!"

What do you mean? Lol.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"

Too bad my reply wasn't as memorable. LMAO. I remember my exact reply, and I think you even replied back to say thanks for replying. Lol.

Yeah, I've noticed that fab has taken off some messaging history markers too, no idea why..."

Ah well as with most men I send out lots of hopefully friendly messages and get chatting to few women. So I can't remember every single one, but I do find you very memorable. Please take it as a compliment

As for the message markers, perhaps it was over a year ago? Anyway I've made a private note not to bug you

over a year ago

"I have aimed for frankly and honestly explaining what I'm about in a friendly, light-hearted way.

Hopefully I'll never evolve into aggressive though.

Your profile is really fun, HH! "

As is yours, I may have to blatantly steal the phrase "remarkably low bullshit threshold" at some stage.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Ah well as with most men I send out lots of hopefully friendly messages and get chatting to few women. So I can't remember every single one, but I do find you very memorable. Please take it as a compliment

As for the message markers, perhaps it was over a year ago? Anyway I've made a private note not to bug you "

Ah, that's understandable! But then maybe don't state so very confidently, next time, that there's "no issue with not replying"? Since I did?

And since I only joined fab 2 months ago, I don't think it can be that.... Think it might just be a bug on the site.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"As is yours, I may have to blatantly steal the phrase "remarkably low bullshit threshold" at some stage. "

Lol! Be my guest!

over a year ago

I can understand the frustration behind some ranty profiles but hell, some I've seen are soooooooo off putting and undoubtedly encourage ranty messages from the less polite members on here. They say like attracts like.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"

Ah, that's understandable! But then maybe don't state so very confidently, next time, that there's "no issue with not replying"? Since I did?

And since I only joined fab 2 months ago, I don't think it can be that.... Think it might just be a bug on the site. "

Eek! My memory is getting worse!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

An interesting angle on this is, most people that aren't having much success, in one way or another, generally wonder, why are people making a snap judgement about me without giving me a fair chance? I'm not like my profiles reads I'm just not good at selling myself by the written word

These "aggressive" profiles may not be from "aggressive" people just assertive people that know what they want but maybe don't express them wants and needs very well by the written word, yet they are automatically labelled aggressive and avoided. Of course I'm not saying you're not entitled to do that if you wish

We all judge from time to time, usually based on our first impression of someone, especially on a site for casual encounters such as this one, that doesn't mean you are making the correct judgement of them. Of course we're all entitled to do that if it works for us, just remember first impressions aren't always correct.

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"

And since I only joined fab 2 months ago, I don't think it can be that.... Think it might just be a bug on the site.

Eek! My memory is getting worse!

"

I thought it was one's sight not memory that it ruins.

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"An interesting angle on this is, most people that aren't having much success, in one way or another, generally wonder, why are people making a snap judgement about me without giving me a fair chance? I'm not like my profiles reads I'm just not good at selling myself by the written word

These "aggressive" profiles may not be from "aggressive" people just assertive people that know what they want but maybe don't express them wants and needs very well by the written word, yet they are automatically labelled aggressive and avoided. Of course I'm not saying you're not entitled to do that if you wish

We all judge from time to time, usually based on our first impression of someone, especially on a site for casual encounters such as this one, that doesn't mean you are making the correct judgement of them. Of course we're all entitled to do that if it works for us, just remember first impressions aren't always correct."

So, poking them with a stick you'd discourage?

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"

I thought it was one's sight not memory that it ruins."

"I'd rather go blind"

over a year ago

Personally i can't imagine the sort of guys that would contact the negative ranty people, but they aren't bothering me so i don't think i could care less. I was told mine was ranty the other day. Maybe i would care if i was trying to meet and others didn't get my humour, but as things are I'm not and i don't.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"So, poking them with a stick you'd discourage?"

Don't. Poke. The. Angry.

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Personally i can't imagine the sort of guys that would contact the negative ranty people, but they aren't bothering me so i don't think i could care less. I was told mine was ranty the other day. Maybe i would care if i was trying to meet and others didn't get my humour, but as things are I'm not and i don't. "

And I think this is exactly it. Those people who have those kinds of profiles are obviously happy with them, or they'd change them. Lol

over a year ago

I don't understand the constant need to go on about other people's profiles.. Message the ones you like ignore the ones you don't.. Simple.....

over a year ago

"I don't understand the constant need to go on about other people's profiles.. Message the ones you like ignore the ones you don't.. Simple..... "

Yes it seems some are totally obsessed with how others go about their business on here. Its not like it affects them.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

We may not be talking about "ranty" profiles. I have no issues with a lady quite bluntly stating what she does and doesn't want. I am not put off by someone confidently giving a list of things that are deal breakers - as long as they are not also deal breakers for me. If someone says "no fat guys" then I don't take that as rude, and I accept I am not for them. If someone says "no liars, no fakes, no weirdos" I might write to them.

Though some think I am a little weird!

over a year ago

"We may not be talking about "ranty" profiles. I have no issues with a lady quite bluntly stating what she does and doesn't want. I am not put off by someone confidently giving a list of things that are deal breakers - as long as they are not also deal breakers for me. If someone says "no fat guys" then I don't take that as rude, and I accept I am not for them. If someone says "no liars, no fakes, no weirdos" I might write to them.

Though some think I am a little weird!

"

The.. No liars, fakes weirdos or time wasters.. Line is pointless... Because no one is going to admit to being any of these things are they..

over a year ago

"I don't understand the constant need to go on about other people's profiles.. Message the ones you like ignore the ones you don't.. Simple.....

Yes it seems some are totally obsessed with how others go about their business on here. Its not like it affects them."

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"The.. No liars, fakes weirdos or time wasters.. Line is pointless... Because no one is going to admit to being any of these things are they.. "

OMFG this^. Lol

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I don't understand the constant need to go on about other people's profiles.. Message the ones you like ignore the ones you don't.. Simple.....

Yes it seems some are totally obsessed with how others go about their business on here. Its not like it affects them."

Definitely affected the OP enough to moan about it.

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"

The.. No liars, fakes weirdos or time wasters.. Line is pointless... Because no one is going to admit to being any of these things are they.. "

I've always thought the same...and the stuff about Sydney University.

The best line I saw was "Sydney University, knock yourself out"

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

If I don't like a profile, if I am put off by the language...then I don't write to that person.

If I am unsure, I probably don't write either.

I do think that a lot of men would find it useful to gain an insight into what it's like for a lady on Fab.

over a year ago

I can see it from both sides and yes we have all had our share of bad experiences me included to the point I was terrified but hey we have to learn from them and move on or get off the site ...... I personally don't see the point in a long profile of duo's and don't etc doesn't it take the fun away of chatting and getting to know them ? I say what I need to say trying to keep it short and are always complimented on my profile

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

"

The.. No liars, fakes weirdos or time wasters.. Line is pointless... Because no one is going to admit to being any of these things are they.. "

Not pointless at all I find, as it helps me spot them, much in the same way I find it rather useful if certain people keep their foil helmets on.

over a year ago

If I got to the point where other people's profiles affected me enough to moan about them then I think it would be time to take my ventures else where x

This is me.. Not a dig at OP

over a year ago

"

The.. No liars, fakes weirdos or time wasters.. Line is pointless... Because no one is going to admit to being any of these things are they..

Not pointless at all I find, as it helps me spot them, much in the same way I find it rather useful if certain people keep their foil helmets on.

"

over a year ago

My profile probably comes across as aggressive but it's not suprising i write it that way after getting messeges from a guy who wants to meet me however he doesn't match my preferences so i said no thanks to which he replied with "well go f**k your self" !

I get messeges like that most days so i tend to be aggressive in my profile !

I do get nice polite messeges aswell but i get more nasty messeges !

over a year ago

"If I got to the point where other people's profiles affected me enough to moan about them then I think it would be time to take my ventures else where x

This is me.. Not a dig at OP "

I agree. So many people rant about stuff on here in their updates etc I often wonder why the hell they're still here. This site is great and allows anyone to run their profile how they wish. I've adapted the way I use this site over the years as it could get somewhat frustrating but not any more.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

We treat profiles like personalities as this and their pics is all we have to go on initially. If it's an aggressive profile we wouldn't be intetested in meeting up with aggressive people so don't get involved. Now profiles that come across as nice, grounded human beings then we're getting somewhere. As for changing our profile according to the messages we receive we're not going to do that, we'll just ignore those, delete or block and keep our profile the way we like it as it reflects us.

By *icky_tvLondonTV/TS
over a year ago

london

And those nice and reasonable profiles, best watch out for ourselves with those ones too I'd suggest, they could quite easily be the cleverly crafted traps of sociopaths wanting to lure you to a game of trivial pursuit before then burning you in the bath.

There's just no way of telling is there!!

over a year ago

"And those nice and reasonable profiles, best watch out for ourselves with those ones too I'd suggest, they could quite easily be the cleverly crafted traps of sociopaths wanting to lure you to a game of trivial pursuit before then burning you in the bath.

There's just no way of telling is there!!"

Mines a double bluff.....or is it??

By *ustOneNightCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"And those nice and reasonable profiles, best watch out for ourselves with those ones too I'd suggest, they could quite easily be the cleverly crafted traps of sociopaths wanting to lure you to a game of trivial pursuit before then burning you in the bath.

THANKS FOR REVEALING MY MASTER PLAN, NICKY.

Trivial Pursuit is the Shit!!!

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

That's just a starting point for us but, yes, you're right. There's always that at the back of your mind even after all the convo and social you're still meeting strangers and relying on your judgement.

over a year ago

I lure men in with a smile and the promise of tea

over a year ago

"If I got to the point where other people's profiles affected me enough to moan about them then I think it would be time to take my ventures else where x

This is me.. Not a dig at OP

I agree. So many people rant about stuff on here in their updates etc I often wonder why the hell they're still here. This site is great and allows anyone to run their profile how they wish. I've adapted the way I use this site over the years as it could get somewhat frustrating but not any more."

Me too. Much easier to adapt the way I do things, than to try and change 20,000 strangers.

over a year ago

Shit!!! - busted!!

Actually I really AM an ancient andrex puppy! Sickening really, isn't it?

By *ny1local OP   Man
over a year ago

READING

interesting comments here,and good to see the different opinions.Have to point out I wasn't having a 'moan',I was making an observation.It doesn't bother me one way or the other how they sound ,my main guide is in what they're looking for.If I fit their requirements I'll maybe contact,if I don't then I'll move on.One last +very important thing....Happy New Year for everyone when it arrives

over a year ago

"interesting comments here,and good to see the different opinions.Have to point out I wasn't having a 'moan',I was making an observation.It doesn't bother me one way or the other how they sound ,my main guide is in what they're looking for.If I fit their requirements I'll maybe contact,if I don't then I'll move on.One last +very important thing....Happy New Year for everyone when it arrives "

All the best xx

Post new Message to Thread