Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What size would you say is hung

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was just wondering what size of cock you would say is hung? And what's average can any tell me what is the best size for you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

When my face is this: , he's hung.

My ex FB was about 7.5 inches and a nice girth. His cock was perfect. Shame he turned out to be a dick.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would say hung is above average, so take the average and add some.

Does it matter, though, really? If it matters that much, put a measuring tape next to it, snap a pic, and put it on fab. Then people can make up their own minds based on their own standards.

-Courtney

over a year ago

Or take a pic next to a sky remote or a chocolate bar. Seems it's a popular choice of comparison and also gives me a good laugh

over a year ago

Average = 6"

Big = 7"

Hung = 8"+

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Average = 6"

Big = 7"

Hung = 8"+

"

ShagTonights cock:

over a year ago

"Average = 6"

Big = 7"

Hung = 8"+

ShagTonights cock:

"

Yes ty, mine is under 8 and above 7", in between

over a year ago

So any thing above 6 is good and more what people would go for I know people say it's not size but woman I know usually look a bigger cocks

over a year ago

Too big hurts! My ex was somewhere between 8 & 9... I love doggy but it hurt too much

over a year ago

"So any thing above 6 is good and more what people would go for I know people say it's not size but woman I know usually look a bigger cocks "

Not me. As it says on our profile, I prefer average

-Courtney

over a year ago

"Or take a pic next to a sky remote or a chocolate bar. Seems it's a popular choice of comparison and also gives me a good laugh"

I've been curious as to why men perform this sky remote ritual....thought I'd missed some memo. So I went looking, found a dude with his old boy out next to his remote and asked him.

I've since learned it's because 90% of people have sky so they should be able to comprehend the measurements

over a year ago

"When my face is this: , he's hung.

My ex FB was about 7.5 inches and a nice girth. His cock was perfect. Shame he turned out to be a dick."

Oh so he was a dick attached to a penis then lol

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I don't care

over a year ago

a size that can satisfy women,

over a year ago

"Too big hurts! My ex was somewhere between 8 & 9... I love doggy but it hurt too much "

Yeah I'm over 6 but under 7 and wen doing doggy with my ex she said it hurt wen going deep so she would never be able to take 8 or 9 lol

over a year ago

Between big and hung seams perfect to me. Not sure why though !!!

over a year ago

"I don't care"

But men worry profusely lol

By *he_virgin_maryWoman
over a year ago

Here, there and everywhere!

I'd say 8 inch and above is hung.

over a year ago

"I'd say 8 inch and above is hung."

Me too

over a year ago

"Or take a pic next to a sky remote or a chocolate bar. Seems it's a popular choice of comparison and also gives me a good laugh

I've been curious as to why men perform this sky remote ritual....thought I'd missed some memo. So I went looking, found a dude with his old boy out next to his remote and asked him.

I've since learned it's because 90% of people have sky so they should be able to comprehend the measurements "

I find it hilarious, any cock pic next to anything is just wrong! I've seen a lighter, a cardboard toilet roll insert, a crunchie bar, a baguette, various remotes! Big turn off for me and would never meet someone with those types of pics no matter how hot they were! Sorry folks

over a year ago

It's probably the one you've not had yet

over a year ago

For me 8 inch plus is hung, I don't meet guys of that size

By *WantYourWifeMan
over a year ago

Nearby

If I was going to measure myself it would be against a Mars bar

Two reasons a) over time Mars bars have got smaller but people remember them from when they were kids and still think they're really big. b) I could always use a snack size Mars bar and I would look like I'm hung like a horse

over a year ago

I wish I had a 9" penis - instead of this enormous thing I`ve got now

over a year ago

As they all hang between our legs over our bollox are we not all hung at some point

over a year ago

"If I was going to measure myself it would be against a Mars bar

Two reasons a) over time Mars bars have got smaller but people remember them from when they were kids and still think they're really big. b) I could always use a snack size Mars bar and I would look like I'm hung like a horse "

Or use one from a celebrations tin!! Ha ha.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I don't care"

Same for me, if the guy i'm talking to is interesting then i might be interested in his dick, otherwise jog on! At this point if it is too small or too big I may back out of sex but go with oral, but i may not!

By *unCoupleTXCouple
over a year ago

Longview

You know what they say: it's not the size of the boat; it's the motion of the ocean! My sweetie and I were just discussing this. I assu_ed him that his average dingaling is perfect for me!

By *ice guy 44Man
over a year ago

wrexham

im 9 and good girth sounds good but like you lots don't like it as they say its mot my fault

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple
over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

If above 8 is hung.... then hubby must be hung, hung, hung......He is even above 10 mmmmm xxxx

over a year ago

"Average = 6"

Big = 7"

Hung = 8"+

ShagTonights cock:

Yes ty, mine is under 8 and above 7", in between "

Almost hung then

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Will people stop worrying about how big their fucking willys are and pay more attention to their technique, foreplay and concentrate on their lady and her reactions!! There's a lot more to sex than inches!!!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/12/15 22:04:37]

over a year ago

I find it amusing that a lot of women take these kind of posts and respond with "who cares" and "size doesn't matter"

But what they don't get is that this kind of thing to guys is exactly the same as body shape and size is to women

We are always under appreciating how big our cock is because we look at it every day but have no comparison to what's really the average. I know im hung compa_ed to most but it still looks just 'average' to me even though it is over 8

I guess my point is all those women that find this kind of post egotistical I would say is very comparative to how women take a look at their bodies and 90% of then are unhappy or unsure about the way their body looks

Just saying :p

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Was just wondering what size of cock you would say is hung? And what's average can any tell me what is the best size for you "
Over 8"

over a year ago

"I find it amusing that a lot of women take these kind of posts and respond with "who cares" and "size doesn't matter"

But what they don't get is that this kind of thing to guys is exactly the same as body shape and size is to women

We are always under appreciating how big our cock is because we look at it every day but have no comparison to what's really the average. I know im hung compa_ed to most but it still looks just 'average' to me even though it is over 8

I guess my point is all those women that find this kind of post egotistical I would say is very comparative to how women take a look at their bodies and 90% of then are unhappy or unsure about the way their body looks

Just saying :p"

Fair point, although I tend to say the same thing to women who post those types of threads. And I don't post them, myself.

So I'm sticking with my original answer of: it doesn't matter to me what "hung" is. I prefer about 6-7 inches.

-Courtney

over a year ago

I'd say it's all a matter of interpretation. There's so many factors in play.

Let's face it. The person either turns you on or doesn't. If they have a big dick and you like that then fantastic.

I see no point of trying to label it when it's impossible to get an accurate answer.

By *edMan
over a year ago

cambridgeshire

I still think there is a market for scale models of the famous sky remote

Half size remote making you look twice as big

By *ockyjohnMan
over a year ago

North West

"Average = 6"

Big = 7"

Hung = 8"+

"

Hey, I'm hung !

over a year ago

Well, its relative to the hight and weight of a man. But 8 feet should suffice

over a year ago

What your all forgetting . Apart from tecnique . Girth is the all important factor not bloody length .

By *ub_liminalTVTV/TS
over a year ago

Belfast

Girth over length every time. If you've got an average one with a good circumference..and technique, You'll be leaving your "passengers" off at o'town. Without probs.

over a year ago

"Girth over length every time. If you've got an average one with a good circumference..and technique, You'll be leaving your "passengers" off at o'town. Without probs."

Ti_ed of telling folk that lol

By *ee VianteWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"I find it amusing that a lot of women take these kind of posts and respond with "who cares" and "size doesn't matter"

Just saying :p"

Yet very few women who are "unhappy or unsure" about their bodies post threads inviting people to look at their bodies and judge them. Go figure.

Anyone "unsure or unhappy" about their body, or their cock, is unlikely to be posting look at me threads about it, inviting comment.

Size isn't important to me. I'm not going to say otherwise in order to pander to someone's ego.

Post new Message to Thread