Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Working from home today

Jump to newest

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

Got a day working from home today, now let me see....... What shall I wear..... Jeans a Tshirt as a bloke or shall I go enfemme........ Open to ideas !!!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

You get dressed when working from home??!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Got a day working from home today, now let me see....... What shall I wear..... Jeans a Tshirt as a bloke or shall I go enfemme........ Open to ideas !!!!! "

En femme. Why not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"You get dressed when working from home??!!"

That's what I'm most surprised by...I love half term for the very reason that i don't have to get dressed on my work from home days

Op, go with whatever the mood dictates

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go enfemme and have a lady day

By *atietvsheff OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

If I'm honest it was never not gonna be an enfemme day, so nice sitting at my desk busy working and forgetting I'm dressed in undies,stockings and high heels,hair and make up etc, busy answering the phone,typing, I git up as needed a pee and smiling to myself tottered off to the loo, pulled my panties down and sat like a real woman would, wiped my drops, pulled my Knicks back up, did my lippy again, tussled my hair and tittered back to my desk....... Bliss, mind you I do have sympathies with women who wear thongs all day, they do annoy your crack after a while !!!!!!

Post new Message to Thread