Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

My Profile

Jump to newest

By *lacksausage OP   Man
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

I humbly request members to help me sort something out. My profile seems to be receiving a lot of MALE TRAFFIC even though in my opinion, I have made it clear I am not that way inclined.

Now to my question: does my profile sound like a gay / bi fella hiding behind the tag "straight"? Is there anything in my profile that could be " leading" guys on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope seems pretty clear to me. Put a filter up so men cant msg. If any one fabs a pic take it as a compliment

Happy swinging

By *issy louWoman
over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Change your filters - sorted!

over a year ago

No it doesn't , but at least you got us to look

over a year ago

"I humbly request members to help me sort something out. My profile seems to be receiving a lot of MALE TRAFFIC even though in my opinion, I have made it clear I am not that way inclined.

Now to my question: does my profile sound like a gay / bi fella hiding behind the tag "straight"? Is there anything in my profile that could be " leading" guys on? "

Yes, definitely gay. We can read between the lines.

over a year ago

It is the nature of the site, as it is saturated with men, we all get it lol.

over a year ago

Block guys. I can't comment on your profile.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I humbly request members to help me sort something out. My profile seems to be receiving a lot of MALE TRAFFIC even though in my opinion, I have made it clear I am not that way inclined.

Now to my question: does my profile sound like a gay / bi fella hiding behind the tag "straight"? Is there anything in my profile that could be " leading" guys on? "

Yeah, sorry. Your cock pic says "suck me, men" and the photo of you fondling the lady only makes people think it was 'Camp' David, the strutting peacock from Dagenham that took the photo with squeals of delight at you doing 'macho'.

Post new Message to Thread