Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wand advice please :-)

Jump to newest

By *ransGuy OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Good morning ladies and gents

I've been thinking, dangerous I know, about wands, the awesome vibrating ones not the "Tada! I can magic a rabbit from my arse" type ones. On a side note my phone suggested "retina" after I typed "rabbit", I worry about my phone sometimes ...

Anyway

I would love to get one BUT I live in a flat and the walls are thin, the ceilings thinner. Are they really noisy? Is there one that is still good but on the quieter side? I would love to get one but not if half the neighbourhood are going to know as soon as I switch it on

Any ideas?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/10/15 07:54:20]

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

Morning

Wands aren't too bad on the lowest setting, but can be quite loud on high, so not a good idea if you house share, I can only use mine when the flat is empty. Neighbours shouldn't hear it, but they will most certainly hear the orgasmic moans, so I suggest you buy a gag at the same time!

By *ransGuy OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Morning

Wands aren't too bad on the lowest setting, but can be quite loud on high, so not a good idea if you house share, I can only use mine when the flat is empty. Neighbours shouldn't hear it, but they will most certainly hear the orgasmic moans, so I suggest you buy a gag at the same time!

"

Oh I will be buying a gag anyway even if I don't get a wand!

Thankfully I don't house share! I'm just wary of being overheard by neighbours It's a lot of money to pay out for something I can't really use through embarrassment.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

That's what I hate now living in a semi,especially if I have someone around. My wand is quieter than my vibrator,which due to having just had new batteries is very noisy!

over a year ago

"That's what I hate now living in a semi,especially if I have someone around. My wand is quieter than my vibrator,which due to having just had new batteries is very noisy! "

Dear god lol, what vibrator is that?

My wand can be noisy on the high setting, and I'm thinking it's giving me RSI

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"That's what I hate now living in a semi,especially if I have someone around. My wand is quieter than my vibrator,which due to having just had new batteries is very noisy!

Dear god lol, what vibrator is that?

My wand can be noisy on the high setting, and I'm thinking it's giving me RSI "

Well it is an old one to be pretty fair,I should probably invest in a new one. I can't put my wand on the high setting I'd be plastered to the ceiling!

By *moothies.Couple
over a year ago

Woodthorpe

"Morning

Thankfully I don't house share! I'm just wary of being overheard by neighbours It's a lot of money to pay out for something I can't really use through embarrassment."

Be loud and proud

By *aughtycouplesexCouple
over a year ago

swadlincote

We have not long taken delivery of a wand from Lovehoney along with the "Hummer" cap attachment. There are other attachments available for anal and g-spot stimulation etc as well.

The low hum of the wand at full power is not really that loud and probably wouldn't arouse the neighbours suspicions unless you hokd it against the wall. The orgasms from it are unreal and ours is the cheaper mains powered one We should have bought it first before shelling out hundreds on all the other toys... seriously!

Get one and enjoy it. Live a little.

over a year ago

"Morning

Thankfully I don't house share! I'm just wary of being overheard by neighbours It's a lot of money to pay out for something I can't really use through embarrassment.

Be loud and proud "

over a year ago

Just turn your music up and enjoy without fear of anyone knowing what you're doing

over a year ago

"Good morning ladies and gents

I've been thinking, dangerous I know, about wands, the awesome vibrating ones not the "Tada! I can magic a rabbit from my arse" type ones. On a side note my phone suggested "retina" after I typed "rabbit", I worry about my phone sometimes ...

Anyway

I would love to get one BUT I live in a flat and the walls are thin, the ceilings thinner. Are they really noisy? Is there one that is still good but on the quieter side? I would love to get one but not if half the neighbourhood are going to know as soon as I switch it on

Any ideas?"

my doxy not to noisy

over a year ago

My neighbour probably thinks I'm hoovering from the noise of mines when it's on.

By *ransGuy OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cardiff

Haha sounds like I should just go for it

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

You need to get one. Best thing I ever bought. Just turn the radio or TV up a little and bite on a pillow ,sorted

over a year ago

When I moved last time , I inadvertently left the wand in a drawer

One of the removal men found it and quite proudly came downstairs declaring he'd found the source of the power outages in the area.

I asked how he knew....oh I just plugged it in to see.... And that thing is a big drain on supply lol, no wonder you're happy being single ....ha ha

By *ynchedWoman
over a year ago

Dunstable

I have a cordless lelo one, and its actually quite quiet.

I think they sound louder because you're right next to them.... the noise I make using it is way louder than the hum it makes......

Was a considered purchase through love honey but worth every penny

over a year ago

I have the love honey delux wand, let's just say I don't use it if the kids are in the house, even on the lowest setting, I tried it after I got it when the house was empty, I put it on in my bedroom and went into my daughters room, which adjoins mine, and you could hear it

Post new Message to Thread