Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

social

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For the ladies. Just wondering How often have you chatted to a single guy and then arranged a quick meet and hes told you things like how that he will take you here there and everywhere how he likes expensive hotels blah blah then you part thinking you may be in for some fun only to hear nothing from him again. Its not happenned to me but ithas twice to a freind of mine

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Lots of times! Men ( some ) just vanish..!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lots of 80yr old men masquerading as male models?

over a year ago

Very true. My friend was really gutted...i gave her a quick reality check. She cldnt u.stand why one had wasted his time as hed travelled out of his way. I reckon he was married. She will toughen up im sure

By *inzi LTV/TS
over a year ago

The Garden of Eden in Beautiful North Wales

I'm just me, a normal guy (most of the time), I don't promise anything and expect nothing in return.

If I say yes to a meet, you can rest assured I'll show up.

over a year ago

"For the ladies. Just wondering How often have you chatted to a single guy and then arranged a quick meet and hes told you things like how that he will take you here there and everywhere how he likes expensive hotels blah blah then you part thinking you may be in for some fun only to hear nothing from him again. Its not happenned to me but ithas twice to a freind of mine"

Best way to avoid this situation is to not be looking for a man's money.

over a year ago

"Very true. My friend was really gutted...i gave her a quick reality check. She cldnt u.stand why one had wasted his time as hed travelled out of his way. I reckon he was married. She will toughen up im sure"

Well if he's putting one about for meets it's perfectly possible he found a more attractive person to exchange his money for company with.

over a year ago

"Very true. My friend was really gutted...i gave her a quick reality check. She cldnt u.stand why one had wasted his time as hed travelled out of his way. I reckon he was married. She will toughen up im sure"

maybe he was one of those in that area for the day

over a year ago

"For the ladies. Just wondering How often have you chatted to a single guy and then arranged a quick meet and hes told you things like how that he will take you here there and everywhere how he likes expensive hotels blah blah then you part thinking you may be in for some fun only to hear nothing from him again. Its not happenned to me but ithas twice to a freind of mine

"

thats another thing i told her. Any one bragging about this and that steer clear of but she wont listen

over a year ago

"For the ladies. Just wondering How often have you chatted to a single guy and then arranged a quick meet and hes told you things like how that he will take you here there and everywhere how he likes expensive hotels blah blah then you part thinking you may be in for some fun only to hear nothing from him again. Its not happenned to me but ithas twice to a freind of mine

"

Exactly this. He was trying to find out if your "friend" was a materialistic golddigger and when she showed herself to be one he moved on. Case closed.

over a year ago

Exactly this. He was trying to find out if your "friend" was a materialistic golddigger and when she showed herself to be one he moved on. Case closed."

i agree...told her that... although she didnt appreciate me speaking straight.

over a year ago

I agree with the above, I've had guys message saying take me out for dinner blah blah!

I even avoid guys mentioning champagne and strawberries. ..they're fucking not romancing me!

Post new Message to Thread