FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Where's your comfort zone? One on one/club/hotel meet. Group sex.

Jump to newest

By *ieutenant OP   Man
over a year ago

london

As for me I prefer one one meet.I do express my naughty and kinky side better. But in public i can't.

Where's yours?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aneandpaulCouple
over a year ago

cleveleys

3somes Paul love,s to share

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"3somes Paul love,s to share "

With someone special ( not special needs) private , or to put on a show for others but some stuff is kept private behind closed doors . We all know sex is better with someone we trust

The rest no problem happy for group etc

It's not the situation is the person your with

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Mostly private houses or flats either single person or mf couples, done a hotel and done group sex, so what I haven't done and would like to do much is go to an adult club.

over a year ago

One on one hotels are what I'm used to

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

anything, apart from receiving in a public space..then its whether the person/ people i am with, can hold my zone for me. when ive done it with the right person its awesome..when ive done it with the wrong one..its awful and i cant carry on...

over a year ago

My comfort zone is disappearing into the ether gradually, but what Suzy said about the person making the moment is a good point

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Usually a one on one in the comfort of my home, which with the right person inc overnight

over a year ago

Happy with hotel meets, club meets and very seldomly may bring someone home. Also a bit of an exhibitionist so don't mind to have an audience. Just would not do anything in a public vanilla place.

over a year ago

We do one on one with eachother. We've done threesomes and foursomes. We've done public and private, with and without others. We have also had one or two orgies (always with people we have spoken with previously).

I don't think that any particular situation would be outside my comfort zone. However, it is highly dependant on the people I'm with. I have to be comfortable with them. I can't just start playing with someone because they happen to be playing in the same room next to me. I have to have a rapport with them.

-Courtney

over a year ago

"As for me I prefer one one meet.I do express my naughty and kinky side better. But in public i can't.

Where's yours? "

I'm the same. Love lots of kinky play, but need to feel comfortable, so definitely one on one...xx

over a year ago

"As for me I prefer one one meet.I do express my naughty and kinky side better. But in public i can't.

Where's yours? "

Honestly ?

Any situation with the right people

Currently loving both home visits and public toilet fun .... What are we like ?

over a year ago

I'm a very social swinger so play mostly at clubs and parties!

I find group play 'fun' - but the best sex by far is still (and will always be) one on one in either a private room or hotel, house etc! I don't mind being watched but I don't 'get off' on it!! I tend to go with whatever my chosen partner is most comfortable with!

Tbh I'm glad I prefer 1on 1 above all else - because it means that if I end up falling in love with a non-swinger (who will accept my broad minded friends/social life!) then I won't feel the need to stray!!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My comfort zone is with the person/people I'm with. I've tried pretty much all of those scenarios but it's a bit like I have that t-shirt now. I think sex is better the more you know someone so I generally don't do casual stuff these days. We're all different and I think go through different phases of what suits us at any given time.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

Where's yours?

Honestly ?

Currently loving both home visits and public toilet fun .... What are we like ? "

actually i think you two are amazing, quite inspirational in fact. i bet you have an awesome dynamic, and that must be really special to witness..i just admit, i am not there..yet.. maybe its because im relatively new, or maybe, its because im single and havent found the right playmate..but respect to you, not that you need it..i just wanted to say it.

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Happy with most scenarios but I do blossom as the centre of attention in a large group of men, so clubs are my meet of preference.

over a year ago

Where's yours?

Honestly ?

actually i think you two are amazing, quite inspirational in fact. i bet you have an awesome dynamic, and that must be really special to witness..i just admit, i am not there..yet.. maybe its because im relatively new, or maybe, its because im single and havent found the right playmate..but respect to you, not that you need it..i just wanted to say it."

Wow ..... Wasn't expecting that

Thank you

over a year ago

"3somes Paul love,s to share

With someone special ( not special needs) private , or to put on a show for others but some stuff is kept private behind closed doors . We all know sex is better with someone we trust

The rest no problem happy for group etc

It's not the situation is the person your with "

For me it depends on the person/ people there.

over a year ago

Where's yours?

Honestly ?

actually i think you two are amazing, quite inspirational in fact. i bet you have an awesome dynamic, and that must be really special to witness..i just admit, i am not there..yet.. maybe its because im relatively new, or maybe, its because im single and havent found the right playmate..but respect to you, not that you need it..i just wanted to say it."

I agree.

I think they are bloody brilliant.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Definitely clubs for us - we are exhibitionists and like being watched - but clubs also give us the chance to try out lots of new things - I particularly like the attention of three or four men at a time which is something that would be harder to arrange outside the club environment. Clubs also remove the problem of a no show and give you the chance to see who you are about to play with before committing.

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Where's yours? "

I like pushing my limits

over a year ago

I'd like to think I was relaxed in most situations, 121, 3somes, group, gb, dogging etc, all something I have experience of. Never been to a club, though, never felt the need.

Not sure I could pick one, but it would involve one female and two or more men. Love seeing a woman being the centre of attention!

over a year ago

I LOVE being watched so clubs for me

over a year ago

Where's yours?

Honestly ?

Currently loving both home visits and public toilet fun .... What are we like ? "

One of the best couples on this whole site in my view! And they put up amazing photos too!

over a year ago

One to one in a house or flat. I like a bed or something I can tie someone too and a nice cup of tea afterwards.

over a year ago

All of the above

over a year ago

Private hotel meets I find I'm at my most comfortable. Though I am a fan of groups. I also like clubs.

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

Clubs only for us. We find them relaxing and friendly places to enjoy a night out, plus if we arrange to meet up with another couple and we aren't for each we can all still have fun elsewhere.

Dave

By *olfcartweaselCouple
over a year ago

Melrose

We like clubs for preference, but it takes more planning than having someone over (e.g. babysitting). Also we insist on a social meet before anyone comes to ours, which helps us feel more comfortable/safer

over a year ago

Prefer one on one, allows me to fully expand my mojo to the limit, unlike in a club, spa, hotel, gangbang or group sex activity

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

Where's yours? "

I'm comfortable with all of them. It's more a question of ensuring that I meet play partners where both parties are going to be most at ease and relaxed.

over a year ago

Small club, max 30 people ish.

Way out of my comfort zone ay any other place, maybe need a little more time to adapt to the whole swinging thing.

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Bi group sex in a club is fun!

Dogging, car meets or anything outside is way beyond my comfort zone, doesn't appeal to me at all...

over a year ago

"Bi group sex in a club is fun!

Dogging, car meets or anything outside is way beyond my comfort zone, doesn't appeal to me at all...

"

It's a shame that there isn't much bi play in the club I frequent.

Maybe in time they may get a bi night going?

over a year ago

"Bi group sex in a club is fun!

"

Me either. I like creature comforts like a bed.

Post new Message to Thread