Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

face pics a must profile

Jump to newest

By *iscean Male OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlaston

Just wanted to ask the question as I dont know.. why do people sometimes who have no pics on their profile put in their profile "A pic a must".

A lady messaged me first with no pics on her profile but in her profile it reads 'pics a must..' and asked to see my private pics...which i declined stating she has none then she blocked me! i dont understand..

I understand face pics are to discretion...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Just wanted to ask the question as I dont know.. why do people sometimes who have no pics on their profile put in their profile "A pic a must".

A lady messaged me first with no pics on her profile but in her profile it reads 'pics a must..' and asked to see my private pics...which i declined stating she has none then she blocked me! i dont understand..

I understand face pics are to discretion..."

Right or wrong, in general it's not 'ladies first' on here when it comes to face pics. I expect one and will only return mine if I like the look of them.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

They might have pictures in private that they can send. They do it because some people will jump through that hoop. As a general rule though I would ignore a profile that asked me to do something they weren't prepared to do.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's fact. People do some weird shit on here. If you try to fathom it out it will detract from your enjoyment of the site. Best to shrug and move on.

over a year ago

I always took it that the person who sends the first message should provide a face pic first unless like me you have face pics available on your profile.

over a year ago

I won't usually reply to anyone without face pics. Have had some really great chats with guys, that went on for weeks, and then they send their face pic and i didn't fancy them at all. Makes everything awkward.

By *iscean Male OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlaston

No i didnt say ladies first... she had no pics at all. Thats all i am saying. I do show face pics when am comfortable with the other party.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"No i didnt say ladies first... "

I didn't say you did, just saying that in general the man is expected to send first on here. In my experience.

By *iscean Male OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlaston

No no.. excluding face pics sorry..i was just talking public pics

Why someone who has none asks to see everything of another without giving anything away

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"No no.. excluding face pics sorry..i was just talking public pics

Why someone who has none asks to see everything of another without giving anything away"

Ohhhhh sorry I see what you mean now. Because they are trying it on? Could be all sorts of weird and wonderful reasons

over a year ago

"Just wanted to ask the question as I dont know.. why do people sometimes who have no pics on their profile put in their profile "A pic a must".

I understand face pics are to discretion..."

The 'blocking', I suggest, was simply a 'power' thing for her since you didn't want to comply with her request.

You have a choice , she has a choice ... But I wouldn't let it upset you .

Ladies rule here

By *iscean Male OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlaston

Hehe. Yea i just cant understand it.. or am i missing something.

Sorry for earlier confusion. Nerves of a first post xx

By *iscean Male OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlaston

No it didnt upset me.. game playing does not upset me on here which is what she was doing.. am too old for that.. but just wondering...

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Welcome to the forums

By *iscean Male OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlaston

Next if i do one will be clearer xx ty for input xxx

over a year ago

"No it didnt upset me.. game playing does not upset me on here which is what she was doing.. am too old for that.. but just wondering... "

You don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with either.

It's also possible they are just after looking at your private pics. You don't know who is genuine on here and who isn't, they might even be looking for locals to blackmail. You just don't know.

By *iscean Male OP   Man
over a year ago

Darlaston

Cheer for advice.. yes gathered that within first hour of joining.. the fakes pic collectors and time wasters. Xx

over a year ago

Didn't realise it was that bad on here. At least you already knew then. Right i'm off to sleep, got loads to do tomorrow.

over a year ago

"I won't usually reply to anyone without face pics. Have had some really great chats with guys, that went on for weeks, and then they send their face pic and i didn't fancy them at all. Makes everything awkward."

It's really embarrassing when that happens!

Post new Message to Thread