Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fuck Buddy or Fuck and Go

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's better , I am thinking of looking for a Fuck Buddy but with Fuck and Go conditions , i.e We meet for a fuck , no contact if its not about fucking .

Any thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Married couple probably are your best bet here, especially those into cuckolding.

I could be wrong but that's my first thought.

over a year ago

I am a bit intrigued by the cuckolds , the only thing is I really don't want to go into someone's marital bed for some moral reason

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

"What's better , I am thinking of looking for a Fuck Buddy but with Fuck and Go conditions , i.e We meet for a fuck , no contact if its not about fucking .

Any thoughts?"

I've got a few of those. Low rent, happy days

over a year ago

"What's better , I am thinking of looking for a Fuck Buddy but with Fuck and Go conditions , i.e We meet for a fuck , no contact if its not about fucking .

Any thoughts?"

If that's what your after go for it

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Wouldn't be for me.

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

Sounds sooooooo cold, put it like that

over a year ago

I have a couple of guys where this works perfectly. I believe that is what a fuck buddy should be. I am married. I don't want a relationship with an extra guy but i do like to meet guys i know for sex. We have very little contact in between meets...occasions texts/ messages. It isn't cold at all. Our time together is fantastic then we go back to our lives. For me it's ideal.

over a year ago

"Sounds sooooooo cold, put it like that "

I don't think so , I am sure there are a lot of people on here who are looking for just Fuck Buddies and not friendships or anything like that.

They have kids , professions , tight work schedules but just are looking for sex at certain periods and nothing more.

I bet a lot of people will back me on this one

over a year ago

"I am a bit intrigued by the cuckolds , the only thing is I really don't want to go into someone's marital bed for some moral reason "

I never meet guys at our house. Always hotel meet.

over a year ago

I've met some really nice guys who I've gotten on with well and I love talking to, I've also met some right boring twats but have been good in the sack so for certain meets this would work well

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"Sounds sooooooo cold, put it like that "

yes there are, just reading it like that looked a cold way of putting things, even fuck and go can have the odd now and again message asking how are you, was more what I was trying to say.....

over a year ago

"Sounds sooooooo cold, put it like that

I don't think so , I am sure there are a lot of people on here who are looking for just Fuck Buddies and not friendships or anything like that.

They have kids , professions , tight work schedules but just are looking for sex at certain periods and nothing more.

I bet a lot of people will back me on this one"

I have to back this one. It's not as good but still fun

over a year ago

"I am a bit intrigued by the cuckolds , the only thing is I really don't want to go into someone's marital bed for some moral reason "

You've probably been brought up to respect marriage, nothing wrong with that.

But often they like a guy to come round, cum, then leave so they can enjoy what you just did, or so she can get more guys round after you. And if they like bareback they'll prefer someone regular that they can trust.

over a year ago

"I am a bit intrigued by the cuckolds , the only thing is I really don't want to go into someone's marital bed for some moral reason

But often they like a guy to come round, cum, then leave so they can enjoy what you just did, or so she can get more guys round after you. And if they like bareback they'll prefer someone regular that they can trust."

Not saying you're into bareback, just saying they like regular meets and usually it's their cum they're after. It's basically a situation where you can be resonably selfish and they love it.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I've met some really nice guys who I've gotten on with well and I love talking to, I've also met some right boring twats but have been good in the sack so for certain meets this would work well "

You do make me smile...

over a year ago

"I am a bit intrigued by the cuckolds , the only thing is I really don't want to go into someone's marital bed for some moral reason

But often they like a guy to come round, cum, then leave so they can enjoy what you just did, or so she can get more guys round after you. And if they like bareback they'll prefer someone regular that they can trust."

I can do bareback after a joint visit to the Gum Clinic , who wouldn't?

As for visiting them , you are right , I still have a bit of conservative traits despite the fact that I fuck strangers

over a year ago

I've got 3 fuck buddies.Being greedy but its a red head thing! works really well for me. All of them are married / attached. But that gives me NSA, so you can't get emotionally attached either way. Fuck em and leave em. Cold, no! we all get what we need, after all were all adults.

over a year ago

But often they like a guy to come round, cum, then leave so they can enjoy what you just did, or so she can get more guys round after you. And if they like bareback they'll prefer someone regular that they can trust.

As for visiting them , you are right , I still have a bit of conservative traits despite the fact that I fuck strangers "

Yeah, it's fine to have your own morals and not change them if you don't feel like it, but sometimes you can start to think differently and they'll change.

Do be careful though because you definitely won't be the only guy they're barebacking.

over a year ago

"I've got 3 fuck buddies.Being greedy but its a red head thing! .............."

This

over a year ago

As for visiting them , you are right , I still have a bit of conservative traits despite the fact that I fuck strangers

Yeah, it's fine to have your own morals and not change them if you don't feel like it, but sometimes you can start to think differently and they'll change.

Do be careful though because you definitely won't be the only guy they're barebacking."

You are making a lot of assumptions there about cuckold couples

over a year ago

Do be careful though because you definitely won't be the only guy they're barebacking.

You are making a lot of assumptions there about cuckold couples "

Yeah sorry, i meant if they're up for bareback they're probably gonna do it with other people as well.

I've been told a lot of dirty/naughty stories by guys who fuck them.

over a year ago

I couldn't do fuck n go in the end. I wanted fwb.. he didn't.. so bye bye.

There will be plenty of women here who love fuck n go.. just be clear it's what you want from the start. Good luck.

over a year ago

Yeah sorry, i meant if they're up for bareback they're probably gonna do it with other people as well.

I've been told a lot of dirty/naughty stories by guys who fuck them. "

Not exactly true though. Many like to find one trusted guy that they Will, over time progress to bareback. It isn't something that a lot of cuckold couples rush into lightly which is why they spend so long looking for the right guy.

over a year ago

Anyway sorry Op...seem to have taken your thread on a tangent. I'll shut up now as I've nothing useful to say

over a year ago

"Anyway sorry Op...seem to have taken your thread on a tangent. I'll shut up now as I've nothing useful to say"

It's OK , I just wanted to get a general feeling about what people think about Fuck and Go as compared to having a Fuck Buddy and in the process check out potential meets, , depending on what they post on here

over a year ago

I've been told a lot of dirty/naughty stories by guys who fuck them.

Not exactly true though. Many like to find one trusted guy that they Will, over time progress to bareback. It isn't something that a lot of cuckold couples rush into lightly which is why they spend so long looking for the right guy."

Fair enough. I think because i used to fuck a lot of guys in a day i used to attract these types of guys when i was looking for a cuckold relationship myself.

over a year ago

"...................

Fair enough. I think because i used to fuck a lot of guys in a day i used to attract these types of guys when i was looking for a cuckold relationship myself."

Oh , I see , I bet they were lining up at your door , one after another waiting for bareback , creampie happy ending

over a year ago

"...................

Fair enough. I think because i used to fuck a lot of guys in a day i used to attract these types of guys when i was looking for a cuckold relationship myself.

Oh , I see , I bet they were lining up at your door , one after another waiting for bareback , creampie happy ending "

Lol, kind of. Did experiment for a while with a guy earlier this year. Had several guys come round before meeting him and they all cum on me.

But the other guys who were interested in a cuckold relationship with me tended to want me the above too (on here they probably noticed that i already did that, other sites they didn't). Most were into licking another guys cum out of me as well.

Probably i just attract guys who want me to fuck everyone, which the idea does appeal so i was happy to talk with them. And i'm not exactly discreet about anything i want in the forums here either, so they'll have picked up on that.

over a year ago

"...................

Oh , I see , I bet they were lining up at your door , one after another waiting for bareback , creampie happy ending

Lol, kind of. Did experiment for a while with a guy earlier this year. Had several guys come round before meeting him and they all cum on me........."

So you stopes it now then ? You into more Fuck Buddy type ?

over a year ago

"...................

Lol, kind of. Did experiment for a while with a guy earlier this year. Had several guys come round before meeting him and they all cum on me.........

So you stopes it now then ? You into more Fuck Buddy type ?"

I'd still be up for a cuckold relationship if it happened, but not really bothering to look for that right now.

Just i got back with my ex, sort of, but realised he was abusive and ended up not meeting anyone for a while after that and things definitely fizzled out with that other guy in all of the heafucks i was receiving.

I'm not into fuck and go any more at all, i'm looking to not feel used for now, after everything i've just been through i wanna get back that feeling of all men are ok and not just users (which my head knows, just my sex life needs to reflect this too).

over a year ago

Fuck and go does nothing for me, apart from the obvious

Post new Message to Thread