Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Omg

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just found out that our Son who is now 24, has been telling his Mam that he knows all about our exploits and has known since the age of about 16, and said as long as you have both had fun and what harm can it be, you only live once so enjoys yourselves ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

embarrassing perhaps but he sounds like an incredibly mature and sensible young man, and obviously has confidence in his relationship with you to be as open as that.

You've obviously done a great job and brought him up well

over a year ago

" embarrassing perhaps but he sounds like an incredibly mature and sensible young man, and obviously has confidence in his relationship with you to be as open as that.

You've obviously done a great job and brought him up well "

over a year ago

"Just found out that our Son who is now 24, has been telling his Mam that he knows all about our exploits and has known since the age of about 16, and said as long as you have both had fun and what harm can it be, you only live once so enjoys yourselves ??"

Hes right...

over a year ago

What an amazing Son you have, I'd be so proud. After the initial shock.lol

Claire

XX

over a year ago

That's great

over a year ago

I'm sure u wanted the ground to open up n swallow u. Least he had a positive attitude to your fun needs. Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He is more open with his Mam, than he is with me when it comes to certain topics, but as they say most boys prefer to talk to Thierry Mam about certain issues and Girls prefer to talk to their Dads, and yes we could not ask for a better Son we love him to bits

over a year ago

"He is more open with his Mam, than he is with me when it comes to certain topics, but as they say most boys prefer to talk to Thierry Mam about certain issues and Girls prefer to talk to their Dads, and yes we could not ask for a better Son we love him to bits "

over a year ago

"Just found out that our Son who is now 24, has been telling his Mam that he knows all about our exploits and has known since the age of about 16, and said as long as you have both had fun and what harm can it be, you only live once so enjoys yourselves ??"

Post new Message to Thread