Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Waiting for a meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How long do you plan for a meet??

Due to work and family commitments we have very few dates for play. We often know a month or two in advance when the next date will be. Because of such little free time we have mostly gone to va as think most wouldn't wait that long. Would you plan for more then a month in advance?

Also as we only have these rare occasions we like to make the most of the night off and like to book someone to stay overnight so need to book in advance. Also clubs are more of a guarantee that you get others there!! But I (sexy bum) loves the build up chat.

Would you wait??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ridmusCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

hey its cool to wait we all live busy lives x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm happy to wait, just get back in touch in two months time and all is well!

over a year ago

"hey its cool to wait we all live busy lives x"

You have a gorgeous figure

over a year ago

18mths - 2 years.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

If someone asked me if I could meet them in a month or two I'd have to decline. I'm the opposite to you, a lot of my free moments come up at short notice.

over a year ago

"18mths - 2 years."

I thought we made people wait a long time!

over a year ago

Blimey I think if I ever put a time limit on meeting I'd never meet. I'm penciling in dates for next year...

over a year ago

"18mths - 2 years.

I thought we made people wait a long time! "

Nobody wants fresh wine or whiskey. The best things come to those who wait.

By *randnew23sumsCouple
over a year ago

Lancashire

We're more than happy to wait. We are the same, we have to plan a minimum of a couple of weeks in advance.

By *ridmusCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

"hey its cool to wait we all live busy lives x

You have a gorgeous figure "

awww shucks hun thanks, just had a peek you are a sexy lady yourself xx

over a year ago

"I'm happy to wait, just get back in touch in two months time and all is well! "

End Jan beginning of Feb at va?!

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

Depends

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

On the previous site I was on I was taking bookings several months in advance by the end

over a year ago

"18mths - 2 years.

I thought we made people wait a long time!

Nobody wants fresh wine or whiskey. The best things come to those who wait. "

So true!

over a year ago

"Blimey I think if I ever put a time limit on meeting I'd never meet. I'm penciling in dates for next year... "

We can see why!

over a year ago

"If someone asked me if I could meet them in a month or two I'd have to decline. I'm the opposite to you, a lot of my free moments come up at short notice. "

We are the same and for me the chances that the other party may have said something to put me off increases the longer we talk about it. To be honest I have gone off planned meets altogether ..

However plenty of people want to chat and get to know people before meets and those will be the people you appeal to.

We can rarely commit more than 24 hours in advance

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I have to plan ahead but it seems some don't like to wait and want it instantly

over a year ago

"How long do you plan for a meet??

Due to work and family commitments we have very few dates for play. We often know a month or two in advance when the next date will be. Because of such little free time we have mostly gone to va as think most wouldn't wait that long. Would you plan for more then a month in advance?

Also as we only have these rare occasions we like to make the most of the night off and like to book someone to stay overnight so need to book in advance. Also clubs are more of a guarantee that you get others there!! But I (sexy bum) loves the build up chat.

Would you wait?? "

Not long. We have few commitments so if we get blanked we just pass on by without any hard feelings.

over a year ago

"I'm happy to wait, just get back in touch in two months time and all is well!

End Jan beginning of Feb at va?! "

Aye, just remind me closer to the time!

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've had meets wait about 18 months til our diaries worked out together... and I've had others who pushed to not wait 2 days (you can tell who I met...!)

over a year ago

It's nice to see there is a mix. Most single men seem to want instant meets but this thread shows there is other types out there

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We are in a very similar situation to yourselves. We to tend to venture towards VA more often than not when we get chance to play.

Though we do wait for private meets if the opportunity arises.

If we think we'll click with a couple it's is usually worth the wait!

Xxxxxxxx

over a year ago

"We are in a very similar situation to yourselves. We to tend to venture towards VA more often than not when we get chance to play.

Though we do wait for private meets if the opportunity arises.

If we think we'll click with a couple it's is usually worth the wait!

Xxxxxxxx"

Would love to say hi at va if our diaries ever matched up

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

Would you wait?? "

Yes I'd wait I once used to have a arrangement with a lovely lady who only came to London three times a year .

I'd exchange regular emails in the time she wasn't around nothing filthy just once a week how are you this is how my week was kind of thing .

Then when she had a date for her next visit to London a month of filthy naughty teasing chat would build us both up nicely for the meet .

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I

Am happy to wait

By *ack LondonMan
over a year ago

London

Would most certainly wait, anticipation is part of the eroticism.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

I would wait.

If I were in your shoes, I would still plan the meet to happen at the club, so if they got cold feet/couldn't be arsed to wait, i'd still be able to have fun at the club anyway - sorted!

over a year ago

Longest so far 1 month, shortest, about 2 hours . It really doesn't bother us though. We will wait as long as it takes if we think your the right people for us .

By *irty130Couple
over a year ago

Bristol Area

Same as a few others, we don't often get a free weekend, so can plan meets anything up to 2 months ahead.

Just don't let the other party forget! Once had a weekend booked (with CP1), had another couple (CP2) contact us so we declined cos we already had a meet set up... then we contacted CP1 saying "looking forward to this weekend"

OOOPS, sorry we forgot, got another meet planned now! - guess who with?! (yep CP1 had then gone after them!)

Luckily we all met up as a 6! We all laugh about it now.

By *opping_candyWoman
over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"If someone asked me if I could meet them in a month or two I'd have to decline. I'm the opposite to you, a lot of my free moments come up at short notice.

We are the same and for me the chances that the other party may have said something to put me off increases the longer we talk about it. To be honest I have gone off planned meets altogether ..

However plenty of people want to chat and get to know people before meets and those will be the people you appeal to.

We can rarely commit more than 24 hours in advance "

Totally get you about the getting put off bit!

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

The longest I've waited to meet someone so far has been eight months. Totally worth it. Shortest probably between a month and six weeks. I have to plan in advance and often make a mini-holiday out of it since I like to travel when I have time off.

over a year ago

"Same as a few others, we don't often get a free weekend, so can plan meets anything up to 2 months ahead.

Just don't let the other party forget! Once had a weekend booked (with CP1), had another couple (CP2) contact us so we declined cos we already had a meet set up... then we contacted CP1 saying "looking forward to this weekend"

OOOPS, sorry we forgot, got another meet planned now! - guess who with?! (yep CP1 had then gone after them!)

Luckily we all met up as a 6! We all laugh about it now."

That sounds like it worked out for the best though!

over a year ago

Would you wait?? "

Nope , nothing more boring than weeks of build up and chat .

over a year ago

"The longest I've waited to meet someone so far has been eight months. Totally worth it. Shortest probably between a month and six weeks. I have to plan in advance and often make a mini-holiday out of it since I like to travel when I have time off."

Wow 8 months is a long wait! We love making the most out of time off, rather not meet anyone too local because of our jobs, so works well with a night away x

over a year ago

"The longest I've waited to meet someone so far has been eight months. Totally worth it. Shortest probably between a month and six weeks. I have to plan in advance and often make a mini-holiday out of it since I like to travel when I have time off."

Love your pictures by the way! You would be worth the wait

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"The longest I've waited to meet someone so far has been eight months. Totally worth it. Shortest probably between a month and six weeks. I have to plan in advance and often make a mini-holiday out of it since I like to travel when I have time off.

Wow 8 months is a long wait! We love making the most out of time off, rather not meet anyone too local because of our jobs, so works well with a night away x"

Timing when we were both free and we met in the middle. I'm seeing them again soon, hopefully.

over a year ago

"The longest I've waited to meet someone so far has been eight months. Totally worth it. Shortest probably between a month and six weeks. I have to plan in advance and often make a mini-holiday out of it since I like to travel when I have time off.

Wow 8 months is a long wait! We love making the most out of time off, rather not meet anyone too local because of our jobs, so works well with a night away x

Timing when we were both free and we met in the middle. I'm seeing them again soon, hopefully. "

Lucky them!

over a year ago

We are the same and usually only meet every few months. I always say up front it could be a while and most say they dont mind waiting

Last guy we met was 15 months of chatting well worth the wait though

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

"Blimey I think if I ever put a time limit on meeting I'd never meet. I'm penciling in dates for next year... "

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! And it's not down to meets but kids activities, the year me & friends turn 40 so lots of parties/girls nights away, real life friends oh & family. If someone really wants to meet me then they just have to wait

over a year ago

I don't mind waiting as I'm usually to busy for spontaneous meets anyway, I do find a lot of men loose interest if I can't do quick meets though, I've had a few stop talking because its going to be two or three weeks before i can meet

over a year ago

It seems that the ones who will wait are worth it!

By *rotiquexxxMan
over a year ago

Unquenchable Desires

Fuck meeting. I'm waiting for messages.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I wouldn't wait as such, but I would say get in touch the week before you are free and we can see if we can work something out.

I have probably moved onto someone else after loosing interest after a month or 2. But then I don't arrange meets on Fab, I just put up a meet and status saying we are out on Sat to a club and is anyone interested in a chat.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't wait as such, but I would say get in touch the week before you are free and we can see if we can work something out.

I have probably moved onto someone else after loosing interest after a month or 2. But then I don't arrange meets on Fab, I just put up a meet and status saying we are out on Sat to a club and is anyone interested in a chat."

This is what we have done in the past.

over a year ago

"Fuck meeting. I'm waiting for messages. "

Sorry but this made me laugh

Maybe because you are looking for the minority (single women) maybe if you wanted couples too you'd have more luck! Or try clubs!

Post new Message to Thread