Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

if one half is sexy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just a quick question do people have to be attracted to both partners or if one half is sexy and the other is not would you still swing with them

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Just a quick question do people have to be attracted to both partners or if one half is sexy and the other is not would you still swing with them "

Probably not, there has to be some attraction all around

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If I meet a couple I need to be attracted to both X

over a year ago

We each have to be attracted to whichever part of the couple we are playing with.

-Courtney

over a year ago

I have to be attracted to both. I regularly play with a couple and I play with them both. It wouldn't work if I didn't find them both attractive.

over a year ago

Attraction works both ways.

over a year ago

Agree with all those above.. Which is generally why no one meets us as I am hideous!!!!! Natman x

By *ickyandMallory1984Couple
over a year ago

lincoln

It's mostly about the sex than the attraction

over a year ago

Both, and we would want the same back, we wouldn't want someone taking one for the team with Mrs l just to get to me

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

This sounds easier than it is. It's great if not only everyone fancies each other but also if you click with the person or people you personally will he playing with. It's good advice that you shouldn't take one for the team. But- if the person's size and shape is not off-putting why not play? I think there is a bit of a double standard. It's one thing sitting across a table and another if you are next to someone in a couples room or wherever and hands start reaching out for boobs etc.

You need to work out how particular you are, and you need a coded message to let your OH know if you don't want to take it any further.

Him

over a year ago

lincoln

What if you was just meeting one side of the couple? Than the attraction to the other half wouldn't matter

By *ridmusCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

both being attractive, but its not all about looks, attraction can be in many facets and governed by the people concerned

By *ivnwcplCouple
over a year ago

liverpool

"Both, and we would want the same back, we wouldn't want someone taking one for the team with Mrs l just to get to me "

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Its about sex for us.

We are not here to meet life partners

over a year ago

I'm in the fence with this one. I often dismiss people out of hand when they message as they are not for me/us. Yet have had some great times with people at clubs that had they messaged us I would have said no thanks To.

I didn't used to need attraction to have a good time ( was a gg, mostly it was the thrill of the actions not who... ) But I think I genuinely have gone to far the other way And have lost some of the fun along the way x

over a year ago

If we meet a couple we have to both find our 'partner' at least moderately attractive, not into taking one for team! Generally one of us will be a bit more keen that the other...inevitable really

over a year ago

Physical atrraction doesnt come into it for us. The people we meet need to be respectful and make me feel at ease. They can be gorgeous but be an arse and I wont play, but looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp and make me feel relaxed and Ill ride you like a bucking bronco

over a year ago

"Physical atrraction doesnt come into it for us. The people we meet need to be respectful and make me feel at ease. They can be gorgeous but be an arse and I wont play, but looked like a bulldog chewing a wasp and make me feel relaxed and Ill ride you like a bucking bronco "

That's a very cool approach...wish I had same mindset, would make finding other couples much easier

over a year ago

Shame other couples dont agree maybe we could get more here if they did lol

over a year ago

In clubs we've been known to play when both sides of a couple aren't exactly what we'd hope for. Equally we've walked away when one half was just too much of an ask just got a chance to play with the other (it tends to be the guy but maybe because if the lady wasn't our thing we'd never have a dilemma to start with).

There's no doubt it's best when everyone fits the bill. That said we find cocky, loud or presumptuous far more unattractive than many physical attributes.

By *ittenbutnotshyCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

"Agree with all those above.. Which is generally why no one meets us as I am hideous!!!!! Natman x "

I very much doubt that, your pictures are great. x

By *idscouple999Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Agree with all those above.. Which is generally why no one meets us as I am hideous!!!!! Natman x "

Same for us... We must be Fugly camera breaking gargoyles too

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think it shouldn't matter too much obviously there has to be something there but not wow they are soooo hot lol for me it's a bit of fun I'm not looking to date these people

over a year ago

lincoln

"I think it shouldn't matter too much obviously there has to be something there but not wow they are soooo hot lol for me it's a bit of fun I'm not looking to date these people "

Exactly

Post new Message to Thread