Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Forum police

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's people's general thoughts on this.

I personally thought forums which ever site , was to air ones views,

If their views are closed down at an instance or moderates views are given then closed , it clearly isn't a furum,

I suspect the police have their on views and only their views

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are rules on the forum. Things you can discuss and things you can't. It's pretty simple, really.

Being rude to people who help moderate the forums is unnecessary. In my opinion.

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

My thoughts are this op. In general yes forums are to voice opinion but there are rules regardless of what forum it is and if those rules are broken then the mods will close down or remove as necessary. You've had threads closed down I see, probably best you leave it there before you get a ban eh?

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

My view is that I'm a member of this site just as you are. It's supposed to be fun. It's not fun when toys are thrown out of prams over decisions made for the good of the site. This is voluntary and sometimes a thankless task.

As you've already been told twice, if you have issue with a decision one of the forum mods have made then you should use the link at the bottom of the page to contact Admin and take it up with them.

Reply privately