Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

IS IT REALLY SWINGING

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

seen a lot of profiles now with single lady's stating will meet for fang bangs or group meet ect but contribution To be made,

Then clearly states " oh I been on the seen for some time" which seen do they mean?.

Then if you look at verifications it's all very older people and nothing against older people as Iam one lol,

But the lady is 24

And will only meet at hosted parties where you pay,

Call me stupid but I see that as something clearly else, just a thought not a dig

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol gang bangs not fang

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Do fang bangs only happen at Halloween ?

Reply privately

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

Ah crap, just beat me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Too late already corrected

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you asking whether a single lady who goes to parties, events, clubs and meets with couples (to play with an individual within that couple, or to make up a threesome) is "swinging"?

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

A lot of profiles?

With the lady being 24...

Which is it? Or is it a dig?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope, Iam asking what I stated where the lady only will me with contribution

Reply privately

over a year ago

We wouldn't go to any event where you pay to play, if that's what you're asking.

-Courtney

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lots of prostitutes on the site mate-likely hundreds-and they make a living via these group meets. Good luck to them in our view, as for a small fee I'm sure the gents/cpls have a great time.

This is not different than the vast bulk of convincing TS's being working girls either.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Or rather me , me you , us, or anyone whom pays

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then if prostitutes Are using the site for obtaining money, it isn't swinging surely

Reply privately

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Nope, Iam asking what I stated where the lady only will me with contribution "

So it's a particular lady? Who's offering services for cash? In which case you should report the profile to Admin and let them deal with it.

Offering services for cash is not permitted here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope again, read what was put in its context please

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Then if prostitutes Are using the site for obtaining money, it isn't swinging surely"

No, but the name of the site is realy out of date anyway-it's a sex site, not a swingers site at all. How is a single man swinging? he's after shagging women/men or cpls. Who cares what is it, it just is what it is.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Lots of prostitutes on the site mate-likely hundreds-and they make a living via these group meets. Good luck to them in our view, as for a small fee I'm sure the gents/cpls have a great time.

This is not different than the vast bulk of convincing TS's being working girls either. "

But it is against rules to do this on this site

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry that post was in reference to being 24

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh, sorry, I can see that now.

You are asking if a young lady who meets with couples and asks for a contribution is swinging?

Depends who the host is.

If she is hosting and providing refreshments, venue and consumables she may ask for a contribution to cover costs.

Any more than that is prostitution and should be reported as this is not allowed on Fabswingers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Lots of prostitutes on the site mate-likely hundreds-and they make a living via these group meets. Good luck to them in our view, as for a small fee I'm sure the gents/cpls have a great time.

This is not different than the vast bulk of convincing TS's being working girls either.

But it is against rules to do this on this site"

Well, you should spend less time policing debate on the forums, and more time removing profiles of people who are sex workers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Then if prostitutes Are using the site for obtaining money, it isn't swinging surely

No, but the name of the site is realy out of date anyway-it's a sex site, not a swingers site at all. How is a single man swinging? he's after shagging women/men or cpls. Who cares what is it, it just is what it is."

Sort of disagree on that

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Nope again, read what was put in its context please"

I am struggling because I think your auto correct is working overtime.

Do you mean there are women charging for a gang bang?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope again, read what was put in its context please"

But your OP does sound rather pointed... And if it is, then just report, as DirtyGirl says.

You already know it's not swinging. So this thread seems like a loaded question.

What if I said "yes, it is swinging?"

-Courtney

Reply privately

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

Is it swinging when you have no verifications in a year? Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its become a bit of an epidemic!

Seeing plenty of profiles that only play at parties where contributions must be made etc

To me its just organised prostitution and not what this site was originally set up for!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope again, read what was put in its context please

Do you mean there are women charging for a gang bang?"

Yes there is but then clearly stating they are swinging

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Well, you should spend less time policing debate on the forums, and more time removing profiles of people who are sex workers."

If you spent more time aiming your comments at the people who deal with these things rather than the forum mod then it would save you typing .

To clarify....forum mods deal with the forum. Admin deal with profiles and reports.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Do you mean there are women charging for a gang bang?"

Yes, have been messaged myself asking to attend, for small "contribution"

Reply privately

By *etzPlayCouple
over a year ago

Southend

"Its become a bit of an epidemic!

Seeing plenty of profiles that only play at parties where contributions must be made etc

To me its just organised prostitution and not what this site was originally set up for! "

Most of our meets are home meets, we don't charge or pay, we even bring a bottle of wine xx

Reply privately

By *olarfoxMan
over a year ago

North Cambs

"seen a lot of profiles now with single lady's stating will meet for fang bangs or group meet ect but contribution To be made,

Then clearly states " oh I been on the seen for some time" which seen do they mean?.

Then if you look at verifications it's all very older people and nothing against older people as Iam one lol,

But the lady is 24

Call me stupid but I see that as something clearly else, just a thought not a dig "

These sound like organized adult parties aimed at making a profit for the organizers. For the most part girls in attendance will be remunerated for their 'hostessing' services..

IMHO, although I am not criticizing this kind of even persay, I do not believe they should be allowed to advertise here on fab in this way....it is after all just thinly guised prostitution which is in NO way the same as swinging

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Nope again, read what was put in its context please

Do you mean there are women charging for a gang bang?

Yes there is but then clearly stating they are swinging "

I suppose gangbangs are swinging as it is group sex....charging is prostitution though and not allowed on the site.

Report the profile and Admin will look into it

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/10/15 11:57:47]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well, you should spend less time policing debate on the forums, and more time removing profiles of people who are sex workers.

If you spent more time aiming your comments at the people who deal with these things rather than the forum mod then it would save you typing .

To clarify....forum mods deal with the forum. Admin deal with profiles and reports."

If you spent more time reading our post and seeing that we care not a fuck if sex workers use the site, you'd see why we do not concern ourselves with which mods remove profiles.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"seen a lot of profiles now with single lady's stating will meet for fang bangs or group meet ect but contribution To be made,

But the lady is 24

Call me stupid but I see that as something clearly else, just a thought not a dig

These sound like organized adult parties aimed at making a profit for the organizers. For the most part girls in attendance will be remunerated for their 'hostessing' services..

IMHO, although I am not criticizing this kind of even persay, I do not believe they should be allowed to advertise here on fab in this way....it is after all just thinly guised prostitution which is in NO way the same as swinging"

A very good and valid point

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

If you spent more time reading our post and seeing that we care not a fuck if sex workers use the site, you'd see why we do not concern ourselves with which mods remove profiles."

Then maybe find out before making a fool of yourselves.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So....

Is it allowed,on Fab,to ask for a contribution if you offer a cuppa?! Refreshment of sorts

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well, you should spend less time policing debate on the forums, and more time removing profiles of people who are sex workers."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ok before this goes Tom tit lol

No swearing please lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Are you talking about organises gang bangs at private apartments with a fee to attend? I don't see a problem with that as there are organisational cost involved like venue hire n refreshment. I regularly attend a private party hosted by a wonderful cpl and have no problem with paying my fee as their parties have a hand picked guest list and are a fabulous night of fun and sexy frolics

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No naming and shaming nor hinting at who is charging either.

It looks like you know the answer OP before you posted. To recap....asking reasonable expenses for a party/ meet is fine but charging for sex isn't, especially an excessive charge.

The best thing to do is report any profiles that you think are doing this or any mails if you receive them and let the people who deal with these things take a look.

Reply privately