Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No way!

My 16yr old son would give them the Spanish Inquisition

over a year ago

I would do but I wouldn't just do it off the bat, I would want to meet them for a social first to make sure I would feel comfortable having them in my home and it could only be limited to nights my kids weren't there.

over a year ago

"I've had 3"

Mine are friends I've met numerous times before inviting them back

I live alone no kids but still think about safety.

By *parkle1974 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Thanks ladies. Personally I don't but have been getting a lot of 'oh you must be married' messages. I prefer to be safe than sorry x

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

I do,when the kids are not there

By *unkysoulWoman
over a year ago

Mitcham, Surrey

I've had meets at home but only with people I've met before.

For a first encounter it's definitely a hotel. I like the indulgence, no distractions from the 'real world' and a neutral ground that allows everyone to relax more easily. I'm even happy to go halves!

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've had 3

Mine are friends I've met numerous times before inviting them back

I live alone no kids but still think about safety. "

This!

over a year ago

I don't accommodate. Partly because, as someone said earlier, it's my children's home as well as my own - and partly because I have very nosey neighbours and don't wish to be the subject of local gossip!

over a year ago

If you have taken safety precautions before hand and made somebody else aware you are meeting somebody then why not.... I feel comfortable in my own home I don't want to be packing a huge bag of goodies to take out every meet..its no different to meeting a guy on a night out and taking them home

over a year ago

Leeds

"If you have taken safety precautions before hand and made somebody else aware you are meeting somebody then why not.... I feel comfortable in my own home I don't want to be packing a huge bag of goodies to take out every meet..its no different to meeting a guy on a night out and taking them home "

Never done that

over a year ago

"Thanks ladies. Personally I don't but have been getting a lot of 'oh you must be married' messages. I prefer to be safe than sorry x"

People always jump to those kind of conclusions at the drop of a hat. If they're that cynical and judgemental then I wouldn't want to meet them anyway

over a year ago

Leeds

"Thanks ladies. Personally I don't but have been getting a lot of 'oh you must be married' messages. I prefer to be safe than sorry x

People always jump to those kind of conclusions at the drop of a hat. If they're that cynical and judgemental then I wouldn't want to meet them anyway"

I agree. I am more than happy to pay for a hotel as it is my choice not to play at home...

over a year ago

"Thanks ladies. Personally I don't but have been getting a lot of 'oh you must be married' messages. I prefer to be safe than sorry x

People always jump to those kind of conclusions at the drop of a hat. If they're that cynical and judgemental then I wouldn't want to meet them anyway

I agree. I am more than happy to pay for a hotel as it is my choice not to play at home..."

hotels you never know how the guy or woman is going to be, or what in reality they are like despite other people veri`s etc

over a year ago

Leeds

I agree. I am more than happy to pay for a hotel as it is my choice not to play at home...

hotels you never know how the guy or woman is going to be, or what in reality they are like despite other people veri`s etc"

That's why I always have a social meet first, then if there is an attraction then it would be a hotel for the next meet.

over a year ago

In 6 years x

over a year ago

I meet at home but only after a social meet and know I am comfortable. But I do have a safety backup. I have a very local make friend who I tell of all meets etc. I will text him when a meet arrives he will text me to make sure I am ok during the meet. And I will text him when my meet has left. I have my phone at the side of me and if I ever felt vulnerable or at risk all I have to do is hit speed dial, and he would be at my house within minutes. Thankfully I've never had to do that yet. He has a door key to let himself into my house if this ever occurred. I know he is there day or night for me

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Yep. I live on my own and those I know well come over.

over a year ago

hotels you never know how the guy or woman is going to be, or what in reality they are like despite other people veri`s etc"

And you think you're safer at your home where all your personal possessions are?

Post new Message to Thread