Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Are married men unable to read?

Jump to newest

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

Despite it being clearly stated on my profile I don't want to meet married men, they still contact me ! Just why?

Been chatting to someone for a while who was desperate to meet me. No indication on his profile he was married.

I only guessed as he said he'd been to see the film 'Sufragette' on Saturday and I thought, hang on, what single guy would go see that film? So I asked him outright if he was married? And guess what, he was!

How much clearer do I have to make in on my profile that I do not want to meet married men..???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They don't read it, or they ignore it if they do coz one guy i arranged a meet with then he mentioned he was married and asked if i was ok with that in case i ever saw him out with his wife he didn't want any hassle...

By *hiterabbit69Man
over a year ago

Romford

over a year ago

thats the problem with this site.....not Many real swingers!

over a year ago

to be fair it's not just guys

I get a lot of coupes mail me, I get one single woman mail me several times a week for some reason

if your what they are looking for that's all that matters to some

over a year ago

"to be fair it's not just guys

I get a lot of coupes mail me, I get one single woman mail me several times a week for some reason

if your what they are looking for that's all that matters to some "

i keep getting men even tho my filters on!!!??

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

"How much clearer do I have to make in on my profile that I do not want to meet married men..???"

Ask the Admin to add a Marriage Status filter option

over a year ago

At least they tell you I guess. There's married men and women out there who don't.

It's ironic that people tell such a secret to people, in some ways

By *ohnaronMan
over a year ago

london

Yes they are illataragitimate

over a year ago

I just read it thanks.

over a year ago

if your what they are looking for that's all that matters to some "

I was out with a "single" woman a while back.

While she was in the loo her phone went off.

Her ringtone was "your husband is calling, your husband is calling".

When she came back I mentioned that she'd missed a call. Her face was a picture when she checked the call log....

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

Oh well, at least it's not just women it happens to...

Did you fuck her anyway?

over a year ago

"How much clearer do I have to make in on my profile that I do not want to meet married men..???

Ask the Admin to add a Marriage Status filter option "

And how would that work?

If they ain't going to tell you in person they're highly unlikely to use a filter option now are they.....

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Despite it being clearly stated on my profile I don't want to meet married men, they still contact me ! Just why?

Been chatting to someone for a while who was desperate to meet me. No indication on his profile he was married.

I only guessed as he said he'd been to see the film 'Sufragette' on Saturday and I thought, hang on, what single guy would go see that film? So I asked him outright if he was married? And guess what, he was!

How much clearer do I have to make in on my profile that I do not want to meet married men..???"

I'm sorry to have to inform you but in my opinion some guys view such out right statements as a challenge .

The challenge being can they fool you .

sex has very little to do with it its the frill of getting someone who says you can't have me effect at play .

He knew full well what he was doing a clear case of the frill of chasing the unattainable if ever I saw it .

He'd have bugggered off as soon as ether you agreed to meet him or after he had the sex .

In my opinion .

over a year ago

"Oh well, at least it's not just women it happens to...

Did you fuck her anyway? "

A gentleman never tells.

over a year ago

"Despite it being clearly stated on my profile I don't want to meet married men, they still contact me ! Just why?

How much clearer do I have to make in on my profile that I do not want to meet married men..???"

all men can't read its boring we want to cut to the chase ,thought you knew that !!!

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

How much clearer do I have to make in on my profile that I do not want to meet married men..???

I'm sorry to have to inform you but in my opinion some guys view such out right statements as a challenge .

sex has very little to do with it its the frill of getting someone who says you can't have me effect at play .

He knew full well what he was doing a clear case of the frill of chasing the unattainable if ever I saw it .

He'd have bugggered off as soon as ether you agreed to meet him or after he had the sex .

In my opinion ."

Fascinating insight into the sordid world of seedy little married men ( who can't spell either,,it's 'thrill' not ' frill'...)

over a year ago

And even if I was married I wouldn't go and see that film so that was a ridiculous assumption being made he was obviously being torture by al khyida

over a year ago

Eh, since they clearly don't respect their spouses, why on earth would they have any regard for a total stranger?

over a year ago

"And even if I was married I wouldn't go and see that film so that was a ridiculous assumption being made he was obviously being torture by al khyida "
tortured

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

In my opinion ."

Speak for yourself and the "frill" you may get from it...

over a year ago

I added that I will out any cheats and still I get messages from married guys

I abhor cheaters! Wish they'd keep me out of their sordid little games.

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

"And even if I was married I wouldn't go and see that film so that was a ridiculous assumption being made he was obviously being torture by al khyida tortured"

Lol that you correct 'tortured' but can't spell ' Al Qaeda'

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

To be fair any guy who admits to seeing a romcom or similar film might as well publically admit they're married lol

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

I've met guys who say they are single, have had conversations with them face to face why they say their marriages didn't work, make me feel sorry for them and then later confess they're still married!

Fucking cowards...

over a year ago

Eh, since they clearly don't respect their spouses, why on earth would they have any regard for a total stranger?"

^^^ this 100%

Btw, I can't read, fancy a fuck?

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Anyway...

Was Sufragette any good?

over a year ago

To be fair any guy who admits to seeing a romcom or similar film might as well publically admit they're married lol"

'suffragette' a romcom?

over a year ago

"I've met guys who say they are single, have had conversations with them face to face why they say their marriages didn't work, make me feel sorry for them and then later confess they're still married!

Fucking cowards..."

Some just want good sex, or better/more sex, and are happy to stay in their relationship and just see promiscuous women as to be used for that. I find that really sad and disgusting attitude tbh.

over a year ago

To be fair any guy who admits to seeing a romcom or similar film might as well publically admit they're married lol"

Fuck me. When did that happen? I love the notebook, 10 things I hate about you, he's just not that into you, I appreciate the scene in notting hill where Julia Roberts puts down those guys talking about her like a sex object (I think that should happen to people in the real world to teach them a lesson)

But am I heck married.

over a year ago

Better than Watching family guy lmao

over a year ago

"Better than Watching family guy lmao "

Also love that too more for irony sake

over a year ago

"And even if I was married I wouldn't go and see that film so that was a ridiculous assumption being made he was obviously being torture by al khyida tortured

Lol that you correct 'tortured' but can't spell ' Al Qaeda' "

I was going for the grammar thread ,two threads in one go !!!,

over a year ago

"And even if I was married I wouldn't go and see that film so that was a ridiculous assumption being made he was obviously being torture by al khyida tortured

Lol that you correct 'tortured' but can't spell ' Al Qaeda' I was going for the grammar thread ,two threads in one go !!!, "

Some you win, some you lose, you have two lives left before a continue

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"How much clearer do I have to make in on my profile that I do not want to meet married men..???

Ask the Admin to add a Marriage Status filter option "

There's a smoker filter but people either lie or even if truthful can still message if you say you won't meet smokers. Bloody frustrating!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Being married does not equal being a cheater, this is a swingers site, and the majority of couples are married. Swinging is a form of ethical non-monogamy, that is not the same as cheating.

over a year ago

"Being married does not equal being a cheater, this is a swingers site, and the majority of couples are married. Swinging is a form of ethical non-monogamy, that is not the same as cheating."
You tell them. Thus my sarcastic reply earlier. Always find no married men on a profile strange. Anyone who we meet knows we don't do anything without the other knowing.

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

There's a huge difference between a couple swinging and a married guy cheating...

over a year ago

"There's a huge difference between a couple swinging and a married guy cheating..."

Is that that one can't read?

over a year ago

"There's a huge difference between a couple swinging and a married guy cheating..."
not really they are both choices made by adults, both breaking their vows ,both having sex with others ,both immoral

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Exactly, but you don't seem to make the distinction at all in your OP.

over a year ago

"There's a huge difference between a couple swinging and a married guy cheating...

not really they are both choices made by adults, both breaking their vows ,both having sex with others ,both immoral "

In my eyes there is.

Consenting adults who enjoy swinging and being open about it are not messing with someone elses head. A cheat is lying to someone else and headfucking them, behind their back, and if they find out they aren't gonna like it. Liars are just weird and not to be encouraged.

over a year ago

"There's a huge difference between a couple swinging and a married guy cheating...

Exactly, but you don't seem to make the distinction at all in your OP."

i took it as read in the post that it was cheating men being referred to..quite obvious...

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

i took it as read in the post that it was cheating men being referred to..quite obvious..."

Don't have an issue with couples on here, just cheating, lying, married men!!

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

i took it as read in the post that it was cheating men being referred to..quite obvious..."

Well it doesn't mention the word "cheating" in either the OP, or on the OPs profile (she did invited us to look and comment on her profile), so to me, its not that obvious.

over a year ago

not really they are both choices made by adults, both breaking their vows ,both having sex with others ,both immoral

In my eyes there is.

Consenting adults who enjoy swinging and being open about it are not messing with someone elses head. A cheat is lying to someone else and headfucking them, behind their back, and if they find out they aren't gonna like it. Liars are just weird and not to be encouraged."

oh I agree they are liars and cheats just making comparisons which you said made them poles apart

over a year ago

In my eyes there is.

Consenting adults who enjoy swinging and being open about it are not messing with someone elses head. A cheat is lying to someone else and headfucking them, behind their back, and if they find out they aren't gonna like it. Liars are just weird and not to be encouraged.oh I agree they are liars and cheats just making comparisons which you said made them poles apart "

I think it's ok if both of the couple know about it. I'm not interested in getting with any couples personally but i don't see them as cheats.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"There's a huge difference between a couple swinging and a married guy cheating...not really they are both choices made by adults, both breaking their vows ,both having sex with others ,both immoral "

That depends some people write their own vows and therefore don't pledge to be faithful to them forsaking all others.

over a year ago

"There's a huge difference between a couple swinging and a married guy cheating...not really they are both choices made by adults, both breaking their vows ,both having sex with others ,both immoral "

Cheating is immoral. Swinging is not cheating. Cheating involves deception. Swinging couples are open with each other. It may be non monogamous but that's not the same as cheating. I HATE when posts like these try and equate a swinging couple with cheating.

over a year ago

"There's a huge difference between a couple swinging and a married guy cheating...not really they are both choices made by adults, both breaking their vows ,both having sex with others ,both immoral

That depends some people write their own vows and therefore don't pledge to be faithful to them forsaking all others. "

I know it's not what you mean, but I instantly wondered how you could slip in that you're a swinging couple into your vows without being too obvious

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

"There's a huge difference between a couple swinging and a married guy cheating...not really they are both choices made by adults, both breaking their vows ,both having sex with others ,both immoral

Cheating is immoral. Swinging is not cheating. Cheating involves deception. Swinging couples are open with each other. It may be non monogamous but that's not the same as cheating. I HATE when posts like these try and equate a swinging couple with cheating."

over a year ago

Men admit they are still married. Cowards ? When you consider that in most divorce cases the husband loses. He is then required to pay the legal costs of both sides, plus court costs, He loses his home, his car his children who he still has to pay for and his bank assets are chopped in half. He stays married !

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

I'm talking about men who DON'T admit they are married! Yet another one who can't read...

over a year ago

Cheating is immoral. Swinging is not cheating. Cheating involves deception. Swinging couples are open with each other. It may be non monogamous but that's not the same as cheating. I HATE when posts like these try and equate a swinging couple with cheating. "

I didn't say swinging couples were cheating I said they were breaking their vows and immoral ,so the inability to read isn't just restricted to men

over a year ago

over a year ago

Cheating is immoral. Swinging is not cheating. Cheating involves deception. Swinging couples are open with each other. It may be non monogamous but that's not the same as cheating. I HATE when posts like these try and equate a swinging couple with cheating. I didn't say swinging couples were cheating I said they were breaking their vows and immoral ,so the inability to read isn't just restricted to men "

Maybe you should read your own words as you said there was no difference between the two. And swinging isn't immoral as long as noone is getting hurt. maybe you should leave this site if that's how you feel.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Cheating is immoral. Swinging is not cheating. Cheating involves deception. Swinging couples are open with each other. It may be non monogamous but that's not the same as cheating. I HATE when posts like these try and equate a swinging couple with cheating. I didn't say swinging couples were cheating I said they were breaking their vows and immoral ,so the inability to read isn't just restricted to men "

You don't know the vows they actually took, you are just assuming it's the traditional ones, they may not have taken those and therefore not be breaking them

over a year ago

Cheating is immoral. Swinging is not cheating. Cheating involves deception. Swinging couples are open with each other. It may be non monogamous but that's not the same as cheating. I HATE when posts like these try and equate a swinging couple with cheating. I didn't say swinging couples were cheating I said they were breaking their vows and immoral ,so the inability to read isn't just restricted to men

You don't know the vows they actually took, you are just assuming it's the traditional ones, they may not have taken those and therefore not be breaking them "

hehe you don't know either let's face it we all make assumptions here mine are a little more accurate than most

By *iss_AvaWoman
over a year ago

Dundee

I had a friend on here who stated quite clearly on her profile no married guys, yet she met and had verifications from married guys. When I asked why she met them despite saying she didn't she said she fancied them and exceptions could be made. So I'm guessing guys have had the same thing from other fems and feel it's worth a try.

over a year ago

Swinging affects lots of couples and the dreaded green eyed monster comes into play a lot in the swinging scene ,many couples split up ,I personally know of three who have and have seen it talked about a lot in forums ,couples form the basis of swinging but not all remain happy throughout their time doing it ,I agree a few do but not all

By *eonardoLoveMan
over a year ago

London

Couples are the Swinging. Singles cannot be swingers. I do not swing anything

over a year ago

"Couples are the Swinging. Singles cannot be swingers. I do not swing anything "

so a single person having fun with a couple in a swingers club for instance,is not a swinger?

By *ack LondonMan
over a year ago

London

Apparently, Suffragette is not a bad movie. I love film, might go and see it. I'm not married, did it once and that was that!!

over a year ago

Ffs... Move on...

There is for and against and no right or wrong answer in my humble opinion as everyone's circumstances differ either slightly or massively and no two stories are ever the same... Soz..

My two penny's worth xx

over a year ago

"Likes: cuckolding"

Hahaha

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

You missed the point with most blokes once they have seen your pictures, the other brain kicks in and they never to read your profile.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

In my opinion .

Speak for yourself and the "frill" you may get from it..."

I am not speaking for myself I am speaking about a certain type of personality whether someones married or not has nothing to do with the personality type I'm talking about .

The same personally type will use fake pictures fake profiles to prove a point being they can have the unattainable if they choose to through manipulation .

They rarely meet its enough to prove the point by getting the other person to agree to a meet .

There is a Latin name for this personality type but I for the life of me can't remember it at this moment in time and truthfully I doubt I could spell it as spelling is the bane of my life as you so clearly enjoy pointing out to me .

But hay I'm not mad just embarrassed by my problem a problem I've had all my life .

over a year ago

I'm married, I don't hide it and I can read.

I don't pester those who are not interested.

Yes I must be the only one

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

Lol that you correct 'tortured' but can't spell ' Al Qaeda' I was going for the grammar thread ,two threads in one go !!!, "

To be fair "tortured" is a lot easier to spell than "Al Qaeda".

over a year ago

"Likes: cuckolding"

over a year ago

Unfortunately a lot of peeps on here just done bother to read profiles at all n just look at ya pics n think mm mm mm I fancy that so let's message. Mabe put a word in your profile half way down asking for a message heading then you at least know they have read ya profile

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Well that thread got dragged away by a good bit of trolling.

Start playing semantics and it soon distracts everyone.

over a year ago

I can understand putting what you want and don't want on your profile. But if you're vehemently anti something (be that married men, bisexual men, smokers, whatever) then a married, bisexual smoker who wants to fuck you will probably lie about their status. If they don't know how you feel about it, they have less incentive to lie.

We all know that some people will try it on anyway, but you're more likely to get an honest answer from that person if they don't think they have a reason to lie.

over a year ago

cheery little thread this one ~ I have a Halloween vision in my head involving a cauldron whilst reading it....

It is what it is on here, if it's that much of an issue maybe you need to have a rethink if the site is for you.

over a year ago

Couples don't read either our profile clearly says no friend requests without talking first, don't stop random adds.

As for married guys how do you know they are cheating? Could they be in an open relationship, what if she swings too but they only use single profiles. Some single people don't want to meet couples so only advertise as single. It's never good to assume what people are doing.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

if your what they are looking for that's all that matters to some

I was out with a "single" woman a while back.

While she was in the loo her phone went off.

Her ringtone was "your husband is calling, your husband is calling".

When she came back I mentioned that she'd missed a call. Her face was a picture when she checked the call log...."

Laughed my arse off at this!

I hate receiving messages from married men too. I agree they must be illiterate!

over a year ago

It's not just married men who can't read.

Singles can't either.

over a year ago

Can men, women and couples read? Yes.

Do all of them at all times read profiles? No.

Do some people see photo uploads and send messages on the back of them without going through and checking whether there are rules to follow? Yes.

Even after reading profiles and understanding the rules will some people ignore instructions? Yes.

Is this unique to any single demographic on here? No, but there's more men, so purely on the basis of those numbers men will be seen to be worse at this than other demographics.

Is there a solution? Yes: Block all and do your own searching and messaging at your own pace in your own way.

over a year ago

I think a good proportion of single people who've ended up in this lifestyle have done so because they were cheated on in relationships and imagine the op is against it not just because to her she regards it as lying and cheating but because it caused her pain in a previous life ,I don't agree with pain so I kind of sympathise but liars and cheats have that label for a reason

over a year ago

"I think a good proportion of single people who've ended up in this lifestyle have done so because they were cheated on in relationships and imagine the op is against it not just because to her she regards it as lying and cheating but because it caused her pain in a previous life ,I don't agree with pain so I kind of sympathise but liars and cheats have that label for a reason "

That's an interesting perspective. Through personal experience, but not through extensive fact finding and number crunching, I find that those who have been in a bad relationship aren't the majority, but are the most vocal, so are noticed disproportionately.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Swinging affects lots of couples and the dreaded green eyed monster comes into play a lot in the swinging scene ,many couples split up ,I personally know of three who have and have seen it talked about a lot in forums ,couples form the basis of swinging but not all remain happy throughout their time doing it ,I agree a few do but not all "

Vanilla couples separate all the time, for a huge variety of reasons. Don't you think that its a little one dimensional to assume that swinging couples who separate only do so because of swinging?

Post new Message to Thread