Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wannabe swingers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This chap started talking to us, all going ok, then it turns out that he has given up trying to pull a single women so has moved on to couples and also wants me to explain the dynamic around couples playing with single guys.

Sorry but that sets alarm bells ringing, I'm not handing my GF over to someone who basically just wants a fit GF. Shame that this wonderful hobby gets people like that coming along who don't 'get' the scene.

Rant over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"This chap started talking to us, all going ok, then it turns out that he has given up trying to pull a single women so has moved on to couples and also wants me to explain the dynamic around couples playing with single guys.

Sorry but that sets alarm bells ringing, I'm not handing my GF over to someone who basically just wants a fit GF. Shame that this wonderful hobby gets people like that coming along who don't 'get' the scene.

Rant over."

Sorry, what you are saying is that because a single guy is struggling to find a single lady that he can't then approach couples? I understand completely why he would ask what's what if he has never been with a couple before.... I'll quote you when you say your not handing over your gf to someone who just wants a fit gf? I think he just wants to shag your fit gf not move in with her...

mrs _d40

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Nothing wrong with an f or mmf

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I know what you mean OP

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So didnt you hand over the gf to the other meets then? LOL.

over a year ago

"This chap started talking to us, all going ok, then it turns out that he has given up trying to pull a single women so has moved on to couples and also wants me to explain the dynamic around couples playing with single guys.

Rant over.

Sorry, what you are saying is that because a single guy is struggling to find a single lady that he can't then approach couples? I understand completely why he would ask what's what if he has never been with a couple before.... I'll quote you when you say your not handing over your gf to someone who just wants a fit gf? I think he just wants to shag your fit gf not move in with her...

mrs _d40"

This

over a year ago

Sorry the point I'm making is that some people see this as an easy way to gat laid, I understand if you are some of those people and that's fine but I prefer it if we play with people who like the lifestyle not just to get laid. There are brothels for that.

over a year ago

"So didnt you hand over the gf to the other meets then? LOL."

Nope, we met people who wanted to enjoy the thrill of being with a couple.

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

We are here to get laid.....

Mrs _d40

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"We are here to get laid.....

Mrs _d40"

That makes you sound like a couple of eggs

over a year ago

Rant over."

I wonder how many coupes yoy have met who started out looking for single woman and gave up and started meeting couples instead

over a year ago

Don't really get the problem.

He is not suggesting that he is going to run off with your gf, merely fuck her.

And asking about the dynamics is probably a good move if he's never played with a couple before. The knowledge of how such things work isn't something everyone is born with, you know.

over a year ago

"I know what you mean OP"

There is a huge difference to meeting a couple for an MMF and meeting a couple to fuck the wife because single women are so difficult to find

over a year ago

"I know what you mean OP

There is a huge difference to meeting a couple for an MMF and meeting a couple to fuck the wife because single women are so difficult to find"

Exactly right.

over a year ago

"Don't really get the problem.

And asking about the dynamics is probably a good move if he's never played with a couple before. The knowledge of how such things work isn't something everyone is born with, you know."

If I was worried about her running off we wouldn't be swinging, the point isn't about that, it's about him not wanting to be with a couple, not really, he isn't craving being with a couple for the thrills and the excitement he just can't be bothered to waste time trying to date someone!!

over a year ago

Rant over.

I wonder how many coupes yoy have met who started out looking for single woman and gave up and started meeting couples instead "

That's fair enough just don't tell us about it. "I really wanted to meet a single woman but I couldn't find any that wanted to meet me so I thought I'd try to meet a couple instead". Oh great, thanks for making us feel like we are about to fulfill one of your major fantasies !

over a year ago

"I know what you mean OP

There is a huge difference to meeting a couple for an MMF and meeting a couple to fuck the wife because single women are so difficult to find"

I'd say conpatable single women are much easier to find and meet than couples.

Messaging with couples is often a nightmare and you quickly realise it's being set up by one half with little to no input from the other half so it gets called off later when they finally get told or the common one lately has been chat for a bit then I'm being asked if I'll play with the previously "straight" husband :/

over a year ago

People have to start somewehere.

You can't expect someone to know exactly how it works straight away.

By *ridmusCouple
over a year ago

sheffield

"People have to start somewehere.

You can't expect someone to know exactly how it works straight away."

Boom thank you at last, easy going adult fun no need to stress, if it didn't fit your needs, simples don't worry move on mrs

By *uckyman1992Man
over a year ago

Old Street

I think there's some single women who are equally as desperate. However this site probably more caters to their needs.

over a year ago

"Sorry the point I'm making is that some people see this as an easy way to gat laid, I understand if you are some of those people and that's fine but I prefer it if we play with people who like the lifestyle not just to get laid. There are brothels for that. "

Ok that makes more sense! Yeah I'd be annoyed at that. Just because my wife is a swinger it doesn't make her a free prostitute.

By *ranimallxl5Man
over a year ago

Winchester

OK i shall stop asking ;p

over a year ago

"I know what you mean OP

There is a huge difference to meeting a couple for an MMF and meeting a couple to fuck the wife because single women are so difficult to find

Exactly right. "

I actually do see what you mean but, at the same time, how do you know he isn't interested in a couple? Is it something he said?

I mean a lot of men have a fantasy of a threesome ?

Some might just becwNtjng to get laid and don't care about the guy half of the couple but I wouldn't far them all with the same brush x

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Don't really get the problem.

And asking about the dynamics is probably a good move if he's never played with a couple before. The knowledge of how such things work isn't something everyone is born with, you know.

If I was worried about her running off we wouldn't be swinging, the point isn't about that, it's about him not wanting to be with a couple, not really, he isn't craving being with a couple for the thrills and the excitement he just can't be bothered to waste time trying to date someone!!"

Sorry but this is fab swingers not blind date.

It may shock you to know some people dont want to date but they do wanna shag your hot gf or a.n.other

I personally think youbare getting your knickers in a twist over nothing

Wd40

Post new Message to Thread