Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

'Single' females...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do couples insist on having a 'single woman' profile then drop into the conversation that she comes as a couple?

Why not just have a couples profile?

Does this annoy anyone else or am i just being petty?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do couples insist on having a 'single woman' profile then drop into the conversation that she comes as a couple?

Does this annoy anyone else or am i just being petty? "

Nope...It pisses us off too...to the extent that we report them if we come across them...

over a year ago

Maibe she likes to play away from hubby? lol.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Those profiles are using the woman as bait.

over a year ago

You're supposed to report these profiles because yeah they are couple profiles.

Don't think you're being petty at all, it's a scam called bait and switch. I wouldn't wanna meet people like that myself.

over a year ago

Stick to couples who are couples then. Plenty here.

over a year ago

I have received numerous messages perportedly from single women, usually telling me how their "master" would like to fuck me, or that they have a playfriend..I block them all, if you want to play as a couple get a couple profile, and if want to find your man a woman, get a couple profilr, its not difficult

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

It drives me nuts too! Happens a lot.

I do have a partner who knows I am on here, but he isn't involved in my meets - I just tell people upfront about him so they know what they are getting (i.e. someone attached but with full permission)

I meet as a single female.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It drives me nuts too! Happens a lot.

I do have a partner who knows I am on here, but he isn't involved in my meets - I just tell people upfront about him so they know what they are getting (i.e. someone attached but with full permission)

I meet as a single female."

I don't see a problem with that, if everyone is open and honest then it's cool. But to act like a single woman and then drop in the "we can meet but i only meet as a couple" even though there hasn't been a mention of the partner is a bit wrong.

One thing i love about the scene is people's openness... seems as though not everyone is that honest

over a year ago

"Stick to couples who are couples then. Plenty here."

This

If women who are in a relationship also play as singles then that's their choice

over a year ago

"Why do couples insist on having a 'single woman' profile then drop into the conversation that she comes as a couple?

Does this annoy anyone else or am i just being petty? "

Lol. Be glad he...I mean she replied

over a year ago

I'm a single!

By *epper123Woman
over a year ago

London

I have a single profile when I meet alone and a couples profile for when I meet with my partner. I make it clear on both profiles, as do my verifications. I do get fed up with people not reading my single female profile properly, its clear, but couples and single guys still message me asking to meet, even though I say I don't meet them. Two profiles are separate because I have an opinion and a life outside of my partner, even though we live together ... no one moans about him mentioning me in messages and saying we meet together though, when he does it on his single profile ... seems like no one can quite believe a single guy actually has a partner too.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Of course its annoying (and against the rules), cause they are advertising one thing, and offering something completely different lol.

If its a genuine woman, then its no hassle to make a single profile for meets, or a couples profile for meeting as a couple/with playmate/bloke next door. I manage it, and would never dream of messaging from this profile to meet with my playmate..

Post new Message to Thread