Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

interesting, time & replies

Jump to newest

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

If you take the time to to send a message to someone and make it interesting,show common interest, spend time (because you want to be taken seriously), meet all the criteria,add a pic and supply all relevant information, is it right to have the message deleted and the user block you? Has this ever happened to you or is it just me boo hoo. Is "fancy a fucking good time" the way to go, all the best, Bemused1 x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's right if that's what they want to do. You might not be attractive to them so they aren't interested however good you think the message was. Don't worry about it and move on to the next one x

By *abphil OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Thanks for that great pics btw bigbaps

over a year ago

"If you take the time to to send a message to someone and make it interesting,show common interest, spend time (because you want to be taken seriously), meet all the criteria,add a pic and supply all relevant information, is it right to have the message deleted and the user block you? Has this ever happened to you or is it just me boo hoo. Is "fancy a fucking good time" the way to go, all the best, Bemused1 x "

Is it right to expect people who have no interest in you or meeting you to spend time entering into dialogue with you because you sent them a message? Would you spend your time deleting messages of rejection?

over a year ago

just had a long message from someone ...when i replied thank you but not really what im looking for, ive been called a rude fucking tart, so,yes, often ,after a couple of those in an evening,i start deleting and blocking...

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"just had a long message from someone ...when i replied thank you but not really what im looking for, ive been called a rude fucking tart, so,yes, often ,after a couple of those in an evening,i start deleting and blocking..."

Maybe rude fucking tart was their chat up line.

over a year ago

"just had a long message from someone ...when i replied thank you but not really what im looking for, ive been called a rude fucking tart, so,yes, often ,after a couple of those in an evening,i start deleting and blocking...

Maybe rude fucking tart was their chat up line."

damn! i'll never know what im missing now!

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

"

damn! i'll never know what im missing now!"

I'm sure he'd still be keen even years later.

over a year ago

"

damn! i'll never know what im missing now!

I'm sure he'd still be keen even years later."

but sadly i still wont....

Post new Message to Thread