FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Young guy older woman - in a REAL relationship!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi my lovelies!

Just watched loose women and the 'big news' was that Kylie Minogue is dating a guy 20 years younger!

Now - many women on fab (including me) have meets with guys many years younger - and many young men on fab are actively looking to have meets with older women!

The question is, though, would you actually have a relationship with someone a lot older or younger publicly in real life rather than just meeting them on fab?

For my own part I have to say I really don't know! I have far more energy and act far younger than the vast majority of people my own age (and therefore have little in common with most men my age) but I'm not convinced I could cope with the 'stigma' Of having a relationship with somebody many years younger!

What do you all think? Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I could achieve it I'm not one for allowing other people's opinion sway me but having said that havnt really been attracted to many very much younger than me

over a year ago

I think it's great lol

over a year ago

Well if her sister is ever single! haha

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have done. He was 20 years older than me. I was 28 though, I'm pretty sure I'd not be interested in someone 20 years older than me now though.

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I'm cool with tt.

Its not for me to judge other peoples relationships if it works for them more power to them is our i view relationships of any kind .

over a year ago

"Hi my lovelies!

Just watched loose women and the 'big news' was that Kylie Minogue is dating a guy 20 years younger!

Now - many women on fab (including me) have meets with guys many years younger - and many young men on fab are actively looking to have meets with older women!

The question is, though, would you actually have a relationship with someone a lot older or younger publicly in real life rather than just meeting them on fab?

For my own part I have to say I really don't know! I have far more energy and act far younger than the vast majority of people my own age (and therefore have little in common with most men my age) but I'm not convinced I could cope with the 'stigma' Of having a relationship with somebody many years younger!

"

When I first joined fab I only met younger guys (well apart from 1 or 2)

I never thought I'd change my mind and want to meet guys that were older than me. That has changed.

I got into a relationship last summer with a guy 10 years younger than me. We got on great at first and I'm still not sure if the age had anything to do with us splitting up?

I don't think I'd start another one that young again, but I will never say never as when you meet the "one" age, etc has nothing to do with falling in love.

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

each their own really as long as their both happy and comfortable not really an issue, same thing if it had been a younger woman and an older man at the end of the day they are consenting adults..

over a year ago

Is simply,

Lots of older women looking better than some young girl. Good example - your body

over a year ago

My last fella was 8 years younger then me.

over a year ago

I'm not keen. Just had someone 27 propose a relationship with me and his age has put me off. Might just be me making excuses not to have a relationship though.

over a year ago

I reckon you could make one year younger work though

By *ustaceSmithMan
over a year ago

Saxmundham

When I was in my early 30s, I had relationships with women 20 years older. If the man has mental maturity, and the woman is physically very attractive (as obviously you are), there is no better arrangement and real friends will support, if not envy it.

But ultimately the man is likely at some point to opt for the procreative alternative. It works well if the woman makes clear at the outset that, for this reason alone, she is well aware that the relationship will end.

Precisely since it serves no biological function, and since it will end, such a relationship opens up the possibility of living freely and authentically in the moment.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Hi my lovelies!

"

I agree, I prefer someone nearer my own age for a relationship, it just feels more natural that way even if I find some young men easy company when I meet them, and vice versa. I think it depends massively on the individual though anyway - I remember there was one infamous lady on here in her forties with about 150 veris who deleted her profile and left to have a full-on relationsoip with an 18 yr old.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"When I was in my early 30s, I had relationships with women 20 years older. If the man has mental maturity, and the woman is physically very attractive (as obviously you are), there is no better arrangement and real friends will support, if not envy it.

But ultimately the man is likely at some point to opt for the procreative alternative. It works well if the woman makes clear at the outset that, for this reason alone, she is well aware that the relationship will end.

Precisely since it serves no biological function, and since it will end, such a relationship opens up the possibility of living freely and authentically in the moment."

Good point.

over a year ago

"Hi my lovelies!

"

If he had Kylie Minogue's money hell yeah

over a year ago

"The question is, though, would you actually have a relationship with someone a lot older or younger publicly in real life rather than just meeting them on fab?"

Yes and I have done.

There can be difficulties if your tastes are significantly different or you have different levels of emotional maturity, but it doesn't have to be an issue if the moments you're together are good.

Oh, and it can be quite fun getting disapproving looks from strangers in the street

over a year ago

I wouldn't dare take a 20 something guy home and introduce him to my kids, seriously they would disown me with shame

over a year ago

The thing is women can stay look amazing a lot older these days. Have you seen Liz Hurley lately!! I personally know a 50year old lady who I would jump at the chance to be with.

over a year ago

"

"

Exactly this. Hence you don't see many of these relationships around, or lasting.

over a year ago

I had a 21 yr old gf when I was 42. We saw each other for months and our friends were cool with it. My kids were less so.

Now I'm back with the lady I love I'm much happier with a 49 year old.

over a year ago

Iv seen it work the other way around. A friend of mine is my age and been with her husband who is 70 for years!!

over a year ago

I think if they are both consenting adults then what's the problem ? Love shouldn't be capped by a number if they are both thinking adults. I suppose there may be conflicts of interest down the line, settling down, children etc but only the future will be able to tell that

over a year ago

Surely it's very dependant on the people involved and the circumstances. it's interesting that people are generally more negative (if that's the correct word) with younger men and older woman than the other way round.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't dare take a 20 something guy home and introduce him to my kids, seriously they would disown me with shame "

When I was 17 I had a crazy snogging session with my best mate's 37 year old mum ... I put a stop to it going further 'cos my morals were actually stronger than hers were!

She'd already shagged another one of his mates too and he was 16

... and she was a social worker

over a year ago

"I wouldn't dare take a 20 something guy home and introduce him to my kids, seriously they would disown me with shame

When I was 17 I had a crazy snogging session with my best mate's 37 year old mum ... I put a stop to it going further 'cos my morals were actually stronger than hers were!

She'd already shagged another one of his mates too and he was 16

... and she was a social worker "

A few years ago my eldest kids mate who was 17 had a bit of a crush on me, I know I could hardly believe it either he kept coming round to the house when he knew the kids were out, asking if he could come in and wait etc I never thought anything of it at first but he started coming on really strong, the little fucker had no shame at all, blatantly flirting and acting inappropriate, I ended up slinging him out but he still kept coming round so I went to see his parents to ask them to have a word, his dad thought it was hilarious and practically high fived him

I think most young teenage lads get crushes on older women but its upto the adult to put them in their place

I find it wierd how some adults think this is OK

I know 17 is legal but when your in your 30? I mean come on

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

To be fair know a few who at 17 had relationships with older men and women.

Sexy is sexy and so long as everyone if free, legal and honest it's not going to damage anyone.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

OK, sensible answer from me.

I've been with jay almost 10 years now, he is 22 years older than me. I've never naturally been attracted to anyone that much older, me met, liked each other as friends, friendship grew over a period of a year one day we realised we had actually fallen in love. It of a shock for us both as he had no attraction to big women.

He's the most wonderful intelligent person I've ever met, new taught me so much about life, he's taught me its OK to be me.

He's also taught me about things and I've become interested in this GS I'd never have dreamed off.

I've also taught him aboit things our biggest differences are to do with our backgrounds rather than age, but we compliment each other.

But we have the most important things in common, where both childish, e joy doing the same kind of things, interested in the same things, basically like any relationship where there isn't an age difference.

There has never ever been any kind of issue either for us or the people that know us regards the age difference, its me er spoken about in RL I o ly mention it on here, I tease him sometimes same as he teases me about things.

He's two years older than my mother and all she said when I started seeing him was it. might do you good someone with a bit of patience.

My son said you can tell you love each other cause your always smiling at each other. My friends call us the sick bucket couple lol.

Downside to having an age gap relationship is we may not have as much time together as some people but I'd sooner spend 25 years with someone that has completed me than not.

We cherish every moment together.

I'm not with him because of the age gap I'm with him because I love him, if he was the same person as he is it wouldn't matter to me if he was 30, 50 or 80.

Never had any negative comments to us, once or twice people have thought he was my dad until we went off holding hands

By *L RogueMan
over a year ago

London

I'm happy for them.

Age is nothing but a number.

over a year ago

I've always only been attracted to men who are within a few years of my own age.

over a year ago

Im not generally attracted to older guys (more than five years) since being on here that's changed slightly but I don't think I would have a relationship with someone say 20 years older than me unless there was a real spark x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"OK, sensible answer from me.

I've been with jay almost 10 years now, he is 22 years older than me. I've never naturally been attracted to anyone that much older, me met, liked each other as friends, friendship grew over a period of a year one day we realised we had actually fallen in love. It of a shock for us both as he had no attraction to big women.

He's the most wonderful intelligent person I've ever met, new taught me so much about life, he's taught me its OK to be me

He's also taught me about things and I've become interested in this GS I'd never have dreamed off.

I've also taught him aboit things our biggest differences are to do with our backgrounds rather than age, but we compliment each other.

But we have the most important things in common, where both childish, e joy doing the same kind of things, interested in the same things, basically like any relationship where there isn't an age difference.

There has never ever been any kind of issue either for us or the people that know us regards the age difference, its me er spoken about in RL I o ly mention it on here, I tease him sometimes same as he teases me about things.

He's two years older than my mother and all she said when I started seeing him was it. might do you good someone with a bit of patience.

My son said you can tell you love each other cause your always smiling at each other. My friends call us the sick bucket couple lol.

Downside to having an age gap relationship is we may not have as much time together as some people but I'd sooner spend 25 years with someone that has completed me than not.

I'm not with him because of the age gap I'm with him because I love him, if he was the same person as he is it wouldn't matter to me if he was 30, 50 or 80.

Never had any negative comments to us, once or twice people have thought he was my dad until we went off holding hands

"

A www that's lovely!

Hope I find that one day - however much older or younger they are!

over a year ago

Id love a 47 year old women

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

"Hi my lovelies!

"

I (A) have always been attracted to women older than myself and feel at ease with women and men older than myself both socially and sexually. I grew up with older siblings and their friends and whilst I have had relationships with women my own age or within a year or two they have never last as long as my current one (8 years). For me age alone shouldn't stand in the way of happiness. It will work some but not for others. I wouldn't personally allow other people's opinions shape my life or choices. Live and let live, there are far worse things in this world and if people are happy why should age matter? Just my opinion, I'm sure others will have their views of which of course everyone is entitled.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"OK, sensible answer from me.

He's the most wonderful intelligent person I've ever met, new taught me so much about life, he's taught me its OK to be me

A www that's lovely!

Hope I find that one day - however much older or younger they are! "

all I say to people is keep an open mind

over a year ago

I'd love a younger boyfriend. Maybe not 20 years though. Even my mum has a younger husband. 6 years of a difference

over a year ago

"I wouldn't dare take a 20 something guy home and introduce him to my kids, seriously they would disown me with shame "

I was thinking the same! 30s tho.....

over a year ago

As long as it's consenting adults - it's all good

I've always been attracted to older men - out of the last three men I've slept with, two were seven years older than me & the other one is five years older than me - but since joining Fab all I've talked to is older men.

I don't think that age is that much of a big deal if you both have similar morals, outlooks and interests... for example, my last meet was 43 and we had a conversation about Fraggle Rock... my next meet is 39, he has superhero bedding, wallpaper and curtains...

over a year ago

Well you have ruined my fantasies about Kylie but I'm sure my wife will be amused! Go for it I'm sure you could attract some younger chaps though I will put in a word for us young at heart older men!

over a year ago

With someone older it would be only a short term relationship as I still want children, I bring up the subject very early on as I don't like to lead them on

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

It works for us 18 and 41.

over a year ago

So this thread is just another age gap thread? Not actually what the op was asking about, which was older woman and youger men?

over a year ago

My worst nightmare I prefer guys my age or older

over a year ago

"I wouldn't dare take a 20 something guy home and introduce him to my kids, seriously they would disown me with shame

I was thinking the same! 30s tho..... "

I think I'd just get away with a guy in his 30s, mid 30s onwards I don't think they'd see a problem

over a year ago

I was in a relationship with a guy 20yrs older than me when I was 19yrs old.

The funny thing is, I can't imagine dating anyone much younger than me! It just feels weird! I can barely take meets seriously who are younger than me!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"So this thread is just another age gap thread? Not actually what the op was asking about, which was older woman and youger men? "
did you actually read what the question was?

over a year ago

Yes, that's why I was asking what the actual topic is, the title or a more general discussion on age gap relationship.

over a year ago

No I wouldn't, I'm attracted to my own age group which includes clubs and outside fab. Younger men are attractive and I've had a great laugh with some of them at the pub where I work but I'd never consider a relationship with them if they asked, just not comfortable with the idea

over a year ago

I am in one and have been for almost 3 years.

At 21, my OH is 24 years my junior.

It works for us and that's all that matters.

Post new Message to Thread