Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Graphic action pics...

Jump to newest

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

So, further to my earlier thread challenging people make their private pics available to the public, given the nature of those pics that I've chosen to display, the question is this;

Do graphic action shots put you off?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Personally speaking, it's not so much the action shots that put me off as such, it's the fact that if I'm looking at a single bloke profile, I want to see the single bloke. I don't want to see the people he's met. I'm not meeting the other people. I don't need to see them. What does it prove? Oh look someone met me? Oh look I've had actual sex? It totally lacks any sort of discretion and I'm quite big on that.

Each to their own though, people should run their profiles how they want to run them. It just acts as another filter for me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If it's the type of thing i enjoy myself then i do like action shots. I'm not voyeuristic, it's just i would know you're into the same things as me.

I see you sat on someones face so gonna guess that you being rimmed...not into that so that puts me off. As it would on anyone's profile.

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Personally speaking, it's not so much the action shots that put me off as such, it's the fact that if I'm looking at a single bloke profile, I want to see the single bloke. I don't want to see the people he's met. I'm not meeting the other people. I don't need to see them. What does it prove? Oh look someone met me? Oh look I've had actual sex? It totally lacks any sort of discretion and I'm quite big on that.

Each to their own though, people should run their profiles how they want to run them. It just acts as another filter for me. "

Bugger...I about to find myself flushed away....just when I thought I'd made it through the dreaded 'filter'...

Re pics though...sadly, unless a third person is at hand (as ahs only been the case with one of my group of 'action pics', then the type of photos one can take on one's own is a bit limited and invariably shows the woman as much/more than the guy who is also wielding the camera....

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"If it's the type of thing i enjoy myself then i do like action shots. I'm not voyeuristic, it's just i would know you're into the same things as me.

I see you sat on someones face so gonna guess that you being rimmed...not into that so that puts me off. As it would on anyone's profile."

Actually, I believe she was blowing me in that pic...but yes, I do love to both rim and be rimmed...would never force my arse on anyone though...lol

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Personally speaking, it's not so much the action shots that put me off as such, it's the fact that if I'm looking at a single bloke profile, I want to see the single bloke. I don't want to see the people he's met. I'm not meeting the other people. I don't need to see them. What does it prove? Oh look someone met me? Oh look I've had actual sex? It totally lacks any sort of discretion and I'm quite big on that.

Each to their own though, people should run their profiles how they want to run them. It just acts as another filter for me. "

Very much this!

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

Pictures very much act as a filter for me. Certain things are immediate red flags.

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Pictures very much act as a filter for me. Certain things are immediate red flags."

And does that apply as much to what you might see in a private gallery as in a public one??

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"So, further to my earlier thread challenging people make their private pics available to the public, given the nature of those pics that I've chosen to display, the question is this;

Do graphic action shots put you off?"

I'm going to be controversial here and say yes view them as classless and distasteful bet kept between the two people involved not plastered over the net where they can be ripped and shared around .

Doesn't mean the people who like showing such pictures are bad just means the whole thing is not a turn on to me more of a turn off so I'm unlikely to message a profile with such pictures .

over a year ago

I'm not keen on graphic shots

over a year ago

"If it's the type of thing i enjoy myself then i do like action shots. I'm not voyeuristic, it's just i would know you're into the same things as me.

I see you sat on someones face so gonna guess that you being rimmed...not into that so that puts me off. As it would on anyone's profile.

Actually, I believe she was blowing me in that pic...but yes, I do love to both rim and be rimmed...would never force my arse on anyone though...lol "

Yeah doubt most people would force anything. Just if someone's into stuff i'm not into i do feel bad about not giving them that, this is a problem with me really and the fact that i wasn't allowed to develop my own boundaries. So i just automatically cut them off before it gets to that stage where i'd feel i have to be uncomfortable. Doing better though, had a guy really into anal (i'm not) and i keep turning him down after meeting because i'm learning how to enforce my boundaries now.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"Pictures very much act as a filter for me. Certain things are immediate red flags.

And does that apply as much to what you might see in a private gallery as in a public one??"

Definitely yes.

over a year ago

I'm can be turned off a man who has ask me to meet if his action pics are showing more of the women than of him. Those pics could be kept between them.

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Each to their own though, people should run their profiles how they want to run them. It just acts as another filter for me.

Bugger...I about to find myself flushed away....just when I thought I'd made it through the dreaded 'filter'...

Re pics though...sadly, unless a third person is at hand (as ahs only been the case with one of my group of 'action pics', then the type of photos one can take on one's own is a bit limited and invariably shows the woman as much/more than the guy who is also wielding the camera...."

Photos are fine for personal use. I just don't feel the need to broadcast them on my profile.

Discretion is key for me and not for you. We're all different.

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

Re pics though...sadly, unless a third person is at hand (as ahs only been the case with one of my group of 'action pics', then the type of photos one can take on one's own is a bit limited and invariably shows the woman as much/more than the guy who is also wielding the camera....

Photos are fine for personal use. I just don't feel the need to broadcast them on my profile.

Discretion is key for me and not for you. We're all different. "

How is showing 'ruder' pics on a profile got anything to do with 'discretion', or am I completely missing the point??

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

How is showing 'ruder' pics on a profile got anything to do with 'discretion', or am I completely missing the point?? "

When one can see more of the other person, the one the profile doesn't belong to, it just makes me cringe a bit. It's not personal, it's just not my cuppa. Provided you've asked their permission to post their photos on your profile that's perfectly fine.

You did ask if it puts me off so I replied with my view. It does but it's just another filter for me. If it works for other people then that's great, you'll find people you're compatible with. All good all round.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

It can be off putting,I want to imagine that guy with me,not be confronted with seeing him with lots of different women

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

How is showing 'ruder' pics on a profile got anything to do with 'discretion', or am I completely missing the point??

When one can see more of the other person, the one the profile doesn't belong to, it just makes me cringe a bit. It's not personal, it's just not my cuppa. Provided you've asked their permission to post their photos on your profile that's perfectly fine.

You did ask if it puts me off so I replied with my view. It does but it's just another filter for me. If it works for other people then that's great, you'll find people you're compatible with. All good all round. "

Well, I'm sorry if you feel that many of my pics show more of the woman than of me...again I try to avoid this, however, without a third person as 'photographer' things are limited...I am also sorry that you seem to have taken a disliking to me...well I can certainly live with that. It does seem strange however, that you were able to view all these pics in my private gallery for a good few days and never voiced any objections of this nature until now??

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

You did ask if it puts me off so I replied with my view. It does but it's just another filter for me. If it works for other people then that's great, you'll find people you're compatible with. All good all round.

Well, I'm sorry if you feel that many of my pics show more of the woman than of me...again I try to avoid this, however, without a third person as 'photographer' things are limited...I am also sorry that you seem to have taken a disliking to me...well I can certainly live with that. It does seem strange however, that you were able to view all these pics in my private gallery for a good few days and never voiced any objections of this nature until now?? "

I'm not quite sure what's given you that idea but I've no desire to discuss it further on a public forum. My inbox is open should you wish to carry this on.

And for the record, my opinion is not personal to you, you posted a thread about graphic photos and I responded to that.

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

Well, I'm sorry if you feel that many of my pics show more of the woman than of me...again I try to avoid this, however, without a third person as 'photographer' things are limited...I am also sorry that you seem to have taken a disliking to me...well I can certainly live with that. It does seem strange however, that you were able to view all these pics in my private gallery for a good few days and never voiced any objections of this nature until now??

I'm not quite sure what's given you that idea but I've no desire to discuss it further on a public forum. My inbox is open should you wish to carry this on.

And for the record, my opinion is not personal to you, you posted a thread about graphic photos and I responded to that. "

Indeed you did, and shortly there after or just before decided to 'de-friend' me...anyway, you are quite right...enough airing of 'dirty laundry' in public, dirty girl....

over a year ago

"I'm can be turned off a man who has ask me to meet if his action pics are showing more of the women than of him. Those pics could be kept between them."

A guys finger in a lady's pussy shows me what ?

He has a finger ??

By *andsonjohnMan
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"I'm can be turned off a man who has ask me to meet if his action pics are showing more of the women than of him. Those pics could be kept between them.

He has a finger ??"

Yes it does but don't forget it shows he has a cat to

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I'm can be turned off a man who has ask me to meet if his action pics are showing more of the women than of him. Those pics could be kept between them.

He has a finger ??"

Well, at least I'm not guilty at going quite that far I hope

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Action shots that are erotic, sensuous and nicely shot can be a real turn on.

We find graphic shots of any kind a turn off - but useful as they help us filter out people we would not be interested in because their tastes are clearly so different to ours.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"So, further to my earlier thread challenging people make their private pics available to the public, given the nature of those pics that I've chosen to display, the question is this;

No, I like them - especially group sex photos.

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Action shots that are erotic, sensuous and nicely shot can be a real turn on.

We find graphic shots of any kind a turn off - but useful as they help us filter out people we would not be interested in because their tastes are clearly so different to ours."

Where do you put mine on that scale? If you don't mind my asking....

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I feel the same - I really find it a big turnoff to see 'where someone has been' and being straight female genitalia is for me too.

over a year ago

I don't like action shots much, hence why we don't have any - in public or private.

I don't really use them as a filter or anything, I just don't look at them. If I want to watch porn, I think I could do better than fab. We have pics like that, but they are 100% for us and us alone.

I prefer straight forward pics where I can discern people's body types. Throw in some art and personality, and those are the ones that have me looking

-Courtney

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"I prefer straight forward pics where I can discern people's body types. Throw in some art and personality, and those are the ones that have me looking

-Courtney "

By *ideboyMan
over a year ago

Suffolk

Action shots can do a good job from time to time. I have discounted any further sexual interest with more than one person due to shots showing bareback. Yes, it may be with a regular and tested partner, but it is not something I would leave to chance.

Given the choice of a number of public yet 'anonymous' action pics, or one private face pic, I'd take the face pic every time. That one pic would give more idea of attraction than any covering various sexual acts.

I admit I am shallow enough to find attraction appealing, either via a face pic or their words. People on a sex site showing they have sex does not give any clue to appeal or attraction.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We find graphic shots of any kind a turn off - but useful as they help us filter out people we would not be interested in because their tastes are clearly so different to ours.

Where do you put mine on that scale? If you don't mind my asking...."

In our view your action shots are not too graphic - but probably fall a little short of sensuous. Perhaps one problem, in a slightly different vein, is that for a single man's profile there aren't really any photos that show what you are like, or even what your body type is like. Also we also feel uncomfortable with single men who show too much of the woman. Even though she might have agreed to her photo being shown there is no way she can confirm that to Fab.

Hope you don't mind us saying - there may be many others on Fab that don't agree with the comments above and after all you should show the photos you like.

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

Where do you put mine on that scale? If you don't mind my asking....

In our view your action shots are not too graphic - but probably fall a little short of sensuous. Perhaps one problem, in a slightly different vein, is that for a single man's profile there aren't really any photos that show what you are like, or even what your body type is like. Also we also feel uncomfortable with single men who show too much of the woman. Even though she might have agreed to her photo being shown there is no way she can confirm that to Fab.

Hope you don't mind us saying - there may be many others on Fab that don't agree with the comments above and after all you should show the photos you like."

Of course I don't mind you saying ...I asked for your opinion on my pics and value it. I would point out that all of these pics currently showing are normally in my private 'friends only' gallery and will go back there after today's little challenge I set in a different thread. Thanks for your input....I'm hoping that at lest a couple of my action shots (the ones taken by a third person) do in fact give a good indication of my physique is like...if that's what you meant..

over a year ago

Honestly it's not my thing. If I click on a single mans profile I want to see the man. I'm really not interested in seeing lots of women's pussy. I find it off putting. After speaking to male friends they tend to like it more. I have actually dismissed men for showing me tonnes of pussy pictures. I like to tease though so putting it all on show doesn't do much for me

over a year ago

Some do

Some graphic pics can still be tastful some are just I just really do not like cum filled pussy pics, even more so on a single guys profile, I mean why these pics not only put me off the profile they curn my stomach a little

By *ivinefoxWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

Not keen either I'm afraid and not sure what the person is trying to prove by having them in there. Like Courtney, I'd like to get a sense of their body shape and personality.

Face pics are always good, I'm much more likely to respond to someone if I like their face! Understand pp may not want to show them publically but you can always send them privately...

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

It depends on the pic, some will put me off and others won't.

We have quite a few but tend to keep them mainly for our own personal viewing. Love looking through them on occasion.

over a year ago

No ... We love them

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

Do graphic action shots put you off?

No ... We love them "

Well I never, now that does surprise me ...lol

over a year ago

Nope not my thing.

Can't really explain why but I just know my reaction to a 'friend / hot list' uploading a graphic pic is usually 'Oh, hmmmm .........

As to whether it's off putting than yes it can be.

over a year ago

Yes they put us off and don't know why people would want to put them on show

over a year ago

It's biology pictures I can't stand. Pictures so close you can see their DNA. It's not sexy.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Does total recall count as a graphic action pic?

over a year ago

"Do graphic action shots put you off?"

Normally, yes, but then I've planned and taken some photos which show some detail, or an aspect of a sexual act.

I take these shots because I enjoy the technical nature and get a sense of achievement from the styles i/we are able to achieve.

I have great fun taking them and I share them here because I can't share them with anyone else.

Do you want to be reminded that someone you are meeting has had sex with another person? Maybe not, but verifications, obvious flirting on threads, knowing that many on here go to swingers clubs AND the fact that we are on a swingers website all add to this as well... So why the issue with photos?

By *aughtycouplesexCouple
over a year ago

swadlincote

Where do I stand on googly eyes off a Birthday card on my penis... Too much?

By *iamondjoeMan
over a year ago

Glastonbury

If you can't afford to lose it, don't bring it.

over a year ago

"Yes they put us off and don't know why people would want to put them on show "

Oh well , sorry about that

We put them on show because we like them

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Not too keen on repeated close ups of internals. But fucking and spread legs with some legs on show is fun.

over a year ago

"Yes they put us off and don't know why people would want to put them on show

We put them on show because we like them "

That's ok with us we just won't look lol

over a year ago

"Yes they put us off and don't know why people would want to put them on show

We put them on show because we like them

That's ok with us we just won't look lol "

Alls good then

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Tho they don't put me off as such, the ones I get nothing from are the single guys who only have a few pics and most are them are solely close-ups of their cock in different women.. yes you have a cock and you fuck. Go you!!

If guys have to show action pics, i prefer them to show at least 50% of the guy and give a clue of what they like in bed - i.e rimming, being tied up, role playing etc.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/10/15 19:14:37]

over a year ago

in most cases I have action stuff...and my meets display ones I cant display if I'm not in them..or they have an uncensored version that I cant display either.

action shots are not about boasting in my opinion, its what all parties at the time wanted..and thats more important than what anyone else thinks who wasnt there..

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"in most cases I have action stuff...and my meets display ones I cant display if I'm not in them..or they have an uncensored version that I cant display either.

action shots are not about boasting in my opinion, its what all parties at the time wanted..and thats more important than what anyone else thinks who wasnt there.."

over a year ago

Actually it pisses me off when a guy sends multiple pics of women sucking his knob, him fuckin her arse or licking her cunt and NO face pic in an introduction message .. I mean seriously!!!

over a year ago

"Actually it pisses me off when a guy sends multiple pics of women sucking his knob, him fuckin her arse or licking her cunt and NO face pic in an introduction message .. I mean seriously!!! "

What about mankini's

over a year ago

Ditto!

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Actually it pisses me off when a guy sends multiple pics of women sucking his knob, him fuckin her arse or licking her cunt and NO face pic in an introduction message .. I mean seriously!!! "

And what if he has pics of the above but always introduces himself with clear face pics??

over a year ago

"Actually it pisses me off when a guy sends multiple pics of women sucking his knob, him fuckin her arse or licking her cunt and NO face pic in an introduction message .. I mean seriously!!!

What about mankini's "

What about slippers and socks?

By *olarfox OP   Man
over a year ago

North Cambs

"Actually it pisses me off when a guy sends multiple pics of women sucking his knob, him fuckin her arse or licking her cunt and NO face pic in an introduction message .. I mean seriously!!!

What about mankini's

What about slippers and socks? "

Included in action shots...well that's just WRONG

over a year ago

"Nope not my thing.

Can't really explain why but I just know my reaction to a 'friend / hot list' uploading a graphic pic is usually 'Oh, hmmmm .........

As to whether it's off putting than yes it can be.

"

over a year ago

Couldn't have said it better myself! A great filter for me too.

By *asycouple1971Couple
over a year ago

midlands

We like graphic pics.

Him x

over a year ago

"It can be off putting,I want to imagine that guy with me,not be confronted with seeing him with lots of different women "

^^ this!

over a year ago

What about mankini's "

Pmsl. Shhh you!

over a year ago

And what if he has pics of the above but always introduces himself with clear face pics??"

I don't want cock pics fullstop. If it looks like there is a meet on the cards then a peek of what's to come is OK..

over a year ago

Here's some more

over a year ago

"Here's some more "

Post new Message to Thread