Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do any if you ladies peak too early?

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I don't always manage to orgasm, but quite often when I still feeling the build up, I get to a point where I can't hold on to it and have an awesome time... The thing is I then loose some of the passion and would not reach a peak like that again till a future session.

It all feels great but I would like to not loose that unbridled passion I feel just before my peak... Yet get to a point where I just cant contain my explosion. Is anyone else wired that way and do you have any advice... Its great the way it is but I'm always keen to see if improvements can be made!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I don't have this problem - the faster I orgasm the more orgasms I have. I seem to reach a plateau of excitement which remains high as long as I play.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I find it really hard to orgasum mostly I don't, if I do cum that's it for me it won't happen again, if I get to the point I'm about to cum and the guy stops because he's playing some kind of orgasum control game that's it for me I will not get to that point again and I will not orgasum in that session, I find guys who do this incredibly infuriating

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

God there is no set answer!

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh.

[Removed by poster at 19/10/15 12:40:20]

over a year ago

Once I've cum hard, i'm no good to anyone but have noticed with the right gentle stimulation that I can start again after about 20 minutes. Nothing worse than being touched immediately after I've cum though - just let me enjoy the after glow and stop making me squirm because i'm so sensitive! When it comes to anal, as soon as I've cum I no longer enjoy it so hope he cums pretty quickly after me. Getting back to the OP though, I know what you means where you get to a point where you are almost too stimulated and so can't orgasm. I'd say the best thing to do is take a break from any stimulation for you, maybe concentrate on him or grab a cuppa and have a chat. Might be able to restart when your body has had chance to calm down xxx

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Thank you, I'm glad I'm not alone and its not really an issue.

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman
over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"I find it really hard to orgasum mostly I don't, if I do cum that's it for me it won't happen again, if I get to the point I'm about to cum and the guy stops because he's playing some kind of orgasum control game that's it for me I will not get to that point again and I will not orgasum in that session, I find guys who do this incredibly infuriating "

Yeah that would be blinking annoying

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I rather feel I peaked in 1995 and it's all been downhill ever since

over a year ago

"I don't always manage to orgasm, but quite often when I still feeling the build up, I get to a point where I can't hold on to it and have an awesome time... The thing is I then loose some of the passion and would not reach a peak like that again till a future session.

It all feels great but I would like to not loose that unbridled passion I feel just before my peak... Yet get to a point where I just cant contain my explosion. Is anyone else wired that way and do you have any advice... Its great the way it is but I'm always keen to see if improvements can be made! "

I like you get to a point where I can't contain myself any more. I am very sensitive to the touch in general and then just become even more sensitive which sometimes gets to a point where it actually becomes painful rather than pleasurable. If this happens, I just continue with foreplay and have always been open about it to those I have met before.

I know this sounds bad but I then find it hard to get back in the mood for a little while so it takes me a while to get that build up again.

As I said, people I have met have understood this which is all good. We are all different. xx

Post new Message to Thread