Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

We really are nice:)

Jump to newest

By *odramafun OP   Couple
over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

Yes another how do we meet single female post.... But help us please... I (Louise) am missing the female company/touch x we really have tried... Just a normal honest relaxed couple x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just stick with it guys, im sure my fb would love to get in touch

By *unkysoulWoman
over a year ago

Mitcham, Surrey

Well as a single lady, who I think you know simply loves your profile, both pics and what you have to say...I'd say hang in there! So much to offer.

I just wish I was more local...you're delicious xxx

over a year ago

"Yes another how do we meet single female post.... But help us please... I (Louise) am missing the female company/touch x we really have tried... Just a normal honest relaxed couple x"

Have you tried any clubs or even a social gathering locally to see whether there are any females that catch your eye? Sometimes this helps?

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

I'm afraid it does take a lot of effort. We were quite frustrated for a good few months but then the effort started to paid off and we've been lucky enough to have had quite a few FFM's now.

Keep at it. You look hot so I'm sure you'll get there

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

49 public pics... mostly of you.

Meeting as a couple means there are two of you. Speaking as a woman, I want to see both parties.

over a year ago

"Yes another how do we meet single female post.... But help us please... I (Louise) am missing the female company/touch x we really have tried... Just a normal honest relaxed couple x"
it's the most difficult thing to do on here for a couple to meet a single woman mostly caused by the man of the couple being the sole contact or the couple in some cases just being a guy fullstop ,so that has caused barriers to go up at female end ,think the thing to do is once you establish trust phone woman to woman and organise a public meet for a social and then you are off

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Well as a single lady, who I think you know simply loves your profile, both pics and what you have to say...I'd say hang in there! So much to offer.

I just wish I was more local...you're delicious xxx"

Thank you and as you know we think your profile is divine.....next time we are looking for a new place to visit I am hoping your way may be an option xx

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Yes another how do we meet single female post.... But help us please... I (Louise) am missing the female company/touch x we really have tried... Just a normal honest relaxed couple x

Have you tried any clubs or even a social gathering locally to see whether there are any females that catch your eye? Sometimes this helps? "

We are fast learning this may be a great option

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man
over a year ago

Stourbridge

Lovely photo album, good luck in the Unicorn hunt.

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Yes another how do we meet single female post.... But help us please... I (Louise) am missing the female company/touch x we really have tried... Just a normal honest relaxed couple xit's the most difficult thing to do on here for a couple to meet a single woman mostly caused by the man of the couple being the sole contact or the couple in some cases just being a guy fullstop ,so that has caused barriers to go up at female end ,think the thing to do is once you establish trust phone woman to woman and organise a public meet for a social and then you are off "

The irony is... I the female pretty much do most stuff on here

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"49 public pics... mostly of you.

Meeting as a couple means there are two of you. Speaking as a woman, I want to see both parties. "

Point well taken thank you x

over a year ago

"Well as a single lady, who I think you know simply loves your profile, both pics and what you have to say...I'd say hang in there! So much to offer.

I just wish I was more local...you're delicious xxx"

get on a train don't be lazy sexy I don't allow distance to get in the way of what I want x

By *lpha-and-FoxtrotCouple
over a year ago

Kettering

Good luck with your unicorn hunt.

over a year ago

Do you not play with the female partner of couples?

over a year ago

Derbyshire/staffordshire

"Do you not play with the female partner of couples? "

Yes we do

Post new Message to Thread