Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

profile.

Jump to newest

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

I'm nun to well today upset stomach from yesterday to much rich food and a few beers over the rugby to blame so I'm stock at home .

So I've been having a go at my profile this is not a cone look at my profile tell me what wrong with it or how can I approve it affair.

No I was just wondering how many other people look at there profile and are never satisfied with what they have put in it .

My profile is now rather long and I'm still not satisfied to the point of I'm thinking of bloody adding to it when its already long....and I mean long .

Am I mad or is their anyone else out there who gets like this over their profile never satisfied with it for ever tinkering with it or wanting to tinker with it .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

No one then oh well always knew I was slightly mad

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

It's way too long to be even bothered to read op

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"It's way too long to be even bothered to read op "

A agree but I'm a bloody tinker and must have OCD when it comes to my profile a case of add add add going on .at this rate its going to end up being a bloody novel before long

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Bloody hell I thought mine was a bit long.....

By *andsonjohn OP   Man
over a year ago

in the eye of the storm

"Bloody hell I thought mine was a bit long..... "

I know I'm sitting here shaking my head thinking bloody hell ...the worst part is I want to add to the bloody thing

I'm sitting on my hands so I don't .....going to take another look at the end of the week and somehow force myself to slim line it .

Post new Message to Thread