Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Weightwatchers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just started weightwatchers again the middle aged spread is coming back lol.

Is anyone else on the program and does it work for you ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I hated weight watchers but I love slimming world!

I felt like I had to really scrimp on food with ww, but I ate loads on sw and still lost at least 3lbs most weeks

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I use slimming world at the moment, to be honest I prefer the weigh watchers diet, I have been a member in the past and lost weight on it but I just enjoy the slimming world classes more

Any of the slimming classes will work if you stick to them

over a year ago

I've lost 5 stones in the past with Weightwatchers and I didn't feel I was scrimping at all.

over a year ago

"I've lost 5 stones in the past with Weightwatchers and I didn't feel I was scrimping at all."

It is a good diet it all depends on what you eat though, if you like food with high points value you won't get as much as those who go for lower pointed food

I lost more on weight watchers, if I'm honest and don't tell my leader I go to slimming world but follow the weight watchers diet

over a year ago

"Just started weightwatchers again the middle aged spread is coming back lol.

Is anyone else on the program and does it work for you ?"

Yes.. And yes it has always worked for me as its not a diet. I use filling and healthy and its about making the right choices.

Lost weight many times with ww ( tried others and it just doesn't work for me) I'm happy as there is nothing that is a no...

Only just the first week back for me

over a year ago

Wifey has been doing slimmers world since July and upto last Thursday has lost 2st 3lb she looks fab and feels great, it must work as I'm not slimming but eat a lot of her slimming meals she cooks herself and I've lost a stone just eating her healthy options

She's done them all but slimmers world is the only one that's worked for her and it's done her confidence the world of good

over a year ago

I like weight watchers apart from following the points.. I am just going to cut down on calories and less operation size.

over a year ago

I love the WW way of eating. I'd be a skinny Minnie if i could just knock the booze on the head....

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I do weight watchers however i follow the filling & healthy plan. Love it. Eat crumpets/bread no weighing or measuring, have a latte in starbucks all 0pp. Have 49pp for treats. Love it

Wd40

over a year ago

"I do weight watchers however i follow the filling & healthy plan. Love it. Eat crumpets/bread no weighing or measuring, have a latte in starbucks all 0pp. Have 49pp for treats. Love it

Wd40"

Yup me too... Love eating salmon and steak without worrying x tend to save my treats for our Friday or post club food.

FFavourite breakfast is crumpets, bacon medallions , mushrooms, egg...tomatoes. And sometimes I add beans x

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Fave pudd is cherry bakewell crumpet pud served hot with ff natural yoghurt x

over a year ago

"Fave pudd is cherry bakewell crumpet pud served hot with ff natural yoghurt x"

Oh that sounds Devine.... Recipe ?

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I tried every diet going - Weight watchers, sliming world, Scottish slimmers, Cambridge diet, low carb, how gi... blah blah.

The only thing that worked - eating less, and doing more. I drink more water now, less fizzy pop, and do more. I eat from a smaller plate, so that the portions don't look so small. I still eat chocolate, use butter and cream and all the nice things I love in moderation. I no longer drink alcohol though.

I lost nearly 19 stone over 6 years (I was nearly 30 stone in 2010, and a size 26)

If diets worked, they would all be out of business.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I tried every diet going - Weight watchers, sliming world, Scottish slimmers, Cambridge diet, low carb, how gi... blah blah.

The only thing that worked - eating less, and doing more. I drink more water now, less fizzy pop, and do more. I eat from a smaller plate, so that the portions don't look so small. I still eat chocolate, use butter and cream and all the nice things I love in moderation. I no longer drink alcohol though.

I lost nearly 19 stone over 6 years (I was nearly 30 stone in 2010, and a size 26)

If diets worked, they would all be out of business."

That's great you look amazing in your pictures as well.

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"I tried every diet going - Weight watchers, sliming world, Scottish slimmers, Cambridge diet, low carb, how gi... blah blah.

If diets worked, they would all be out of business."

The thing that doesn't work is temporary changes. Diets will work if you continue to follow the changes you make while on the diet. You have discovered that you need to moderate & the kind of food to eat/avoid. You have done fabulously well, you do indeed as another member said look fabulous.

Mrs Wd40

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Fave pudd is cherry bakewell crumpet pud served hot with ff natural yoghurt x

Oh that sounds Devine.... Recipe ? "

Fig flapjack is also nice to eat for a snack at work lol

over a year ago

"Fave pudd is cherry bakewell crumpet pud served hot with ff natural yoghurt x

Oh that sounds Devine.... Recipe ?

Fig flapjack is also nice to eat for a snack at work lol"

Is that a ww recipe?

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Both ww f&h recipes yes. Am on a fabulous group on fb that is great

Mrs _d40

over a year ago

I detest Facebook but do use the community on ww site x

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Did you make it yet?

X

By *rsIdiotWoman
over a year ago

Bedworth

I did ww many years ago, the cook book on my bookshelf says 2002 on the spine. I lost 5 stone in 6 months and kept it off for 4 years. When I quit smoking I piled it all back on again, I replaced cigarettes with slices of hot buttered toast.

I started sw 12 weeks ago and at my latest weigh in last night my total loss is 20lbs. Still a long way to go but I'll get to where I want to be.

Post new Message to Thread