Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

TS/TG and straight men?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many straight guys fancy TS or TG sexually and would love to meet one via this site. Because most of them say they would like meet straight men for some fun which is seeing is believing in some case but some of them counter saying if your straight looking for ts or tg you will never be bi as you only think your bi that only words but action does speak louder than world will they risk it maybe yes or no as for me I thought they are sexy looking people but know I’m in two minds since had no luck loll.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Im beginning to be turned by the idea of a convincing pre op TS takibg my anal cherry. Perhaps while Im licking a pussy!

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"Im beginning to be turned by the idea of a convincing pre op TS takibg my anal cherry. Perhaps while Im licking a pussy!"

Good luck with this

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How many straight guys fancy TS or TG sexually and would love to meet one via this site. Because most of them say they would like meet straight men for some fun which is seeing is believing in some case but some of them counter saying if your straight looking for ts or tg you will never be bi as you only think your bi that only words but action does speak louder than world will they risk it maybe yes or no as for me I thought they are sexy looking people but know I’m in two minds since had no luck loll. "
Quite a lot, going by how many messages I get from men whose profiles say "Straight, looking for women"

By *ylonSlutTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

"How many straight guys fancy TS or TG sexually and would love to meet one via this site. Because most of them say they would like meet straight men for some fun which is seeing is believing in some case but some of them counter saying if your straight looking for ts or tg you will never be bi as you only think your bi that only words but action does speak louder than world will they risk it maybe yes or no as for me I thought they are sexy looking people but know I’m in two minds since had no luck loll.

Quite a lot, going by how many messages I get from men whose profiles say "Straight, looking for women" "

Definitely I would say between 80-90% of my messages are from guys like this.

By *eacsMan
over a year ago

nottingham

I consider myself straight!

I am not attracted to men at all. I am however attracted to a girl with a cock!!! I know........Bizarre! I have experienced this and simply don't even see my partner as male. They are simply a girl with extra!!!

I don't fret over this......I consider myself open minded and adventurous!!!!

over a year ago

"I consider myself straight! I am not attracted to men at all. I am however attracted to a girl with a cock!!! I know........Bizarre! I have experienced this and simply don't even see my partner as male. They are simply a girl with extra!!! I don't fret over this......I consider myself open minded and adventurous!!!!"
I don't fret over it either. Sexuality is much more wonderfully diverse than the few limited labels we have for it : ) My earlier comment really, was because I wonder if some men fear that women here will be put off if they admit to tastes that might be considered not 100% hetero.

By *sianmale89Man
over a year ago

Stockport

I openly admit on my profile that I find them attractive but i'm not looking to meet them after all I am straight not gay or bi etc...

if I was then I could have arranged a meet with at least two who were interested in meeting me but I had to kindly reject because I don't swing that way...

in my own experience on here though they are rather friendly and good to have conversation with...

By *eacsMan
over a year ago

nottingham

I have found that it does indeed put many women off!!! Tragic! That is a contributory reason it isn't on my profile! It used to be!

By *oretta DelamonteTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"How many straight guys fancy TS or TG sexually and would love to meet one via this site. Because most of them say they would like meet straight men for some fun which is seeing is believing in some case but some of them counter saying if your straight looking for ts or tg you will never be bi as you only think your bi that only words but action does speak louder than world will they risk it maybe yes or no as for me I thought they are sexy looking people but know I’m in two minds since had no luck loll. "
Needs translsting, no sense.

By *oretta DelamonteTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

"How many straight guys fancy TS or TG sexually and would love to meet one via this site. Because most of them say they would like meet straight men for some fun which is seeing is believing in some case but some of them counter saying if your straight looking for ts or tg you will never be bi as you only think your bi that only words but action does speak louder than world will they risk it maybe yes or no as for me I thought they are sexy looking people but know I’m in two minds since had no luck loll. :-Needs translsting, no sense."
Or translating even, but if you can understand the original post, you already know that. . xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"How many straight guys fancy TS or TG sexually and would love to meet one via this site. Because most of them say they would like meet straight men for some fun which is seeing is believing in some case but some of them counter saying if your straight looking for ts or tg you will never be bi as you only think your bi that only words but action does speak louder than world will they risk it maybe yes or no as for me I thought they are sexy looking people but know I’m in two minds since had no luck loll. :-Needs translsting, no sense.Or translating even, but if you can understand the original post, you already know that. . xx"

one thing is most Oriental or Asian ts/tg can not be trusted as most of only looking for rich men loll

By *olfcartweaselCouple
over a year ago

Melrose

Being attracted to a transgender woman - regardless of what's in their underwear - doesn't make you gay or bi.

If you're attracted to the feminine, not the masculine, then at worst you might think playing with a cock could be fun (which is true)

over a year ago

All i seem to get is so called straite guys messaging me. If u wanna fuck a guy in a frock u must be a bit bi or at least currious lol

over a year ago

"How many straight guys fancy TS or TG sexually and would love to meet one via this site. Because most of them say they would like meet straight men for some fun which is seeing is believing in some case but some of them counter saying if your straight looking for ts or tg you will never be bi as you only think your bi that only words but action does speak louder than world will they risk it maybe yes or no as for me I thought they are sexy looking people but know I’m in two minds since had no luck loll. :-Needs translsting, no sense.Or translating even, but if you can understand the original post, you already know that. . xx

one thing is most Oriental or Asian ts/tg can not be trusted as most of only looking for rich men loll"

Not in my experience I met the most oriental ts while I was an apprentice earning 4 pound an hour lol.

They're lovely many even made me dinner or breakfast or helped arm me back up as I was riding in just jeans and a jacket back then through winter rain and sleet lol

over a year ago

I don't think someone who fucks TV's can be described as straight. Of course sexuality is complicated but in my mind if you play with cock you are bi curious at the very least.

over a year ago

"I don't think someone who fucks TV's can be described as straight. Of course sexuality is complicated but in my mind if you play with cock you are bi curious at the very least. "

So how about if they meet with a ts and there's no touching their cock?

over a year ago

I believe the truth of the matter is that there are very few available women on here. The site is dominated by real men or men pretending to be couples or women. The result is lots of frustrated men with unsatisfied erections. Now add to this genuine TV/TS and also bi or gay men who realise that if they dress in a feminine manner they can get what they want.. Its psychological trickery. The guy with the painful boner sees something vaguely feminine and goes for it.

over a year ago

"I consider myself straight!

I am not attracted to men at all. I am however attracted to a girl with a cock!!! I know........Bizarre! I have experienced this and simply don't even see my partner as male. They are simply a girl with extra!!!

I don't fret over this......I consider myself open minded and adventurous!!!!"

What he said

Unless its a couple, then I fuck guys too

over a year ago

"I don't think someone who fucks TV's can be described as straight. Of course sexuality is complicated but in my mind if you play with cock you are bi curious at the very least.

So how about if they meet with a ts and there's no touching their cock?"

Lol! Then it gets a bit more complicated. Although I'd say anyone who fucks or gets fucked by someone biologically male is bi. I don't actually care whether ppl identify as bi or straight as long as they're upfront as I don't meet bi guys.

over a year ago

"I don't think someone who fucks TV's can be described as straight. Of course sexuality is complicated but in my mind if you play with cock you are bi curious at the very least.

Lol! Then it gets a bit more complicated. Although I'd say anyone who fucks or gets fucked by someone biologically male is bi. I don't actually care whether ppl identify as bi or straight as long as they're upfront as I don't meet bi guys."

.so what's a female to male trans person who sleeps with women?

Straight or lesbian?

over a year ago

Lol! Then it gets a bit more complicated. Although I'd say anyone who fucks or gets fucked by someone biologically male is bi. I don't actually care whether ppl identify as bi or straight as long as they're upfront as I don't meet bi guys.

.so what's a female to male trans person who sleeps with women?

Straight or lesbian?

"

If we are talking pre op I'd class them as lesbian!

over a year ago

"I don't think someone who fucks TV's can be described as straight. Of course sexuality is complicated but in my mind if you play with cock you are bi curious at the very least. "

Fair comment, however, the thread didn't pose this question. TS (transsexual) or TG (transgender) are not TVs. (Transvestite).

Assuming we are talking male to female TS /TG you'll find they are often disassociated from their penis and so those that play with them won't be going anywhere near it.

People playing with TS/TG girls are with a feminine person who may or may not have had their penis removed.

over a year ago

Pre op is a more difficult one as the breasts are there and depending on the time having been on hormones the pens is still functional . One that we met had the most intense orgasms , and this was six months into hormone therapy . But she was 100% female in our eyes . She happily played with Sabrina but more so as a woman would . No fucking and she wanted at the end to get off as she was being rimmed .

Post op it's a woman ... end of .

The attraction for a guy with a convincing t girl is for the feminity so it isn't bi or gay at all .

over a year ago

Not wanted - wanked ... bloody predictive phone

over a year ago

"Pre op is a more difficult one as the breasts are there and depending on the time having been on hormones the pens is still functional . One that we met had the most intense orgasms , and this was six months into hormone therapy . But she was 100% female in our eyes . She happily played with Sabrina but more so as a woman would . No fucking and she wanted at the end to get off as she was being rimmed .

Post op it's a woman ... end of .

The attraction for a guy with a convincing t girl is for the feminity so it isn't bi or gay at all .

"

What about ftm? :p

over a year ago

Definitely given me food for thought and I'd definitely agree that post op they're 100% female.

My main thing is why opt for a TV over a female if you're 100% straight?

over a year ago

Its only my personal opinion but a pre op or post op "female" is still male in my eyes. You may as well paint black striped on a white stallion and call it a zebra..

over a year ago

"Definitely given me food for thought and I'd definitely agree that post op they're 100% female.

My main thing is why opt for a TV over a female if you're 100% straight?"

That's one question I genuinely have no answer to. I've often wondered why anyone finds me attractive but some do.

over a year ago

"Its only my personal opinion but a pre op or post op "female" is still male in my eyes. You may as well paint black striped on a white stallion and call it a zebra.."

Thankfully the law sees it differently to you. Don't get me wrong; I can see the concept is a difficult one to get your head around. If everything was as black and white as you species changing stallion it would be simple.

The confusion in my mind created by my gender issues are currently beyond my own comprehension so I don't expect others to understand me better than I understand myself.

over a year ago

"Definitely given me food for thought and I'd definitely agree that post op they're 100% female.

My main thing is why opt for a TV over a female if you're 100% straight?

That's one question I genuinely have no answer to. I've often wondered why anyone finds me attractive but some do.

"

You do have a banging figure better than a lot of the females on here! So I'm not surprised

over a year ago

"Its only my personal opinion but a pre op or post op "female" is still male in my eyes. You may as well paint black striped on a white stallion and call it a zebra.."

Pre op I'd agree but post op I disagree. Post op I'd class them as a woman.

over a year ago

"Its only my personal opinion but a pre op or post op "female" is still male in my eyes. You may as well paint black striped on a white stallion and call it a zebra..

Thankfully the law sees it differently to you. Don't get me wrong; I can see the concept is a difficult one to get your head around. If everything was as black and white as you species changing stallion it would be simple.

The confusion in my mind created by my gender issues are currently beyond my own comprehension so I don't expect others to understand me better than I understand myself. "

Yes i hear you and as you say it is confusing..it would be interesting to sit down and discuss further. The law and UK society is tolerant though i guess a TV who couldnt pass in public would be up for mockery in the street. On the sex diaries the other week a TV who i felts could pass in public was filmed walking down the street and a group of schoolboys openly verbally abused him/her. Obviously there are differences between TV/TS/TG but there is some crossover.

over a year ago

"Its only my personal opinion but a pre op or post op "female" is still male in my eyes. You may as well paint black striped on a white stallion and call it a zebra..

The confusion in my mind created by my gender issues are currently beyond my own comprehension so I don't expect others to understand me better than I understand myself.

Yes i hear you and as you say it is confusing..it would be interesting to sit down and discuss further. The law and UK society is tolerant though i guess a TV who couldnt pass in public would be up for mockery in the street. On the sex diaries the other week a TV who i felts could pass in public was filmed walking down the street and a group of schoolboys openly verbally abused him/her. Obviously there are differences between TV/TS/TG but there is some crossover."

Oh definitely crossover. I wake up feeling female some days, others male.

I've bumped into people at all 'levels' of this. For some it's a kink. Others a necessity.

over a year ago

The confusion in my mind created by my gender issues are currently beyond my own comprehension so I don't expect others to understand me better than I understand myself. "

If I saw you bend over in front of me and caught a glimpse of your stocking tops , I would get a nudge on . If you were dressed as a guy I wouldn't .

Hope that helps

over a year ago

I would love to be seduced by convincing pre op ts please lol

over a year ago

If I saw you bend over in front of me and caught a glimpse of your stocking tops , I would get a nudge on . If you were dressed as a guy I wouldn't .

Hope that helps "

I have been told on occasion that people have had to quietly ask if I'm a TS or genetic girl when I've attended parties where both are present. The ultimate compliment.

I've met plenty of girls who, without asking them or taking a peek, you would never know nature had given them the wrong organs.

over a year ago

Hope that helps

I have been told on occasion that people have had to quietly ask if I'm a TS or genetic girl when I've attended parties where both are present. The ultimate compliment.

I've met plenty of girls who, without asking them or taking a peek, you would never know nature had given them the wrong organs.

"

And that's my point .... A female look and persona and it isn't gay or bi ... its the appreciation of the female form

over a year ago

Hope that helps

And that's my point .... A female look and persona and it isn't gay or bi ... its the appreciation of the female form "

It's a good point. It's the feminity people are drawn to.

I still don't know why a straight guy actively seeks tgirls rather than genetic girls though.

I've messaged my bf to ask him. He's not online right now though and I'm a bit careful what I send via text.

over a year ago

The same may be said for CD/TV too I'd say, and that's quite a lot given the approaches I've had, especially with my last profile which was a CD/TV one.

For discretion I accept guys with face photos will list themselves straight and be looking only for females and couples.

My personal experiences with men have been that when I get my makeup, hair, clothes and mood right he'll automatically treat me like a lady. It certainly makes sense that convincing means not just that you look like a woman, but have convinced someone that you really are one. At least inside and that may be where it matters for some.

Ultimately I treat the straight, bi and gay labels just as I do the many transgender ones - merely an indication of how I feel in myself at any given time. This could change daily and perhaps on account of the person I'm hoping to meet.

Just my thoughts and certainly mileage varies for everyone.

over a year ago

Sorry, in reply to OP - I meant to quote.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

one thing is most Oriental or Asian ts/tg can not be trusted as most of only looking for rich men loll"

Personally I find that statement very offensive but I'm sure it's just based on your personal experience.

over a year ago

"

one thing is most Oriental or Asian ts/tg can not be trusted as most of only looking for rich men loll

Personally I find that statement very offensive but I'm sure it's just based on your personal experience.

"

We find that offensive too .

We have played with some lovely oriental and Asian t girls who certainly just wanted to enjoy themselves .

over a year ago

Call me wot you want straight or bi I love ts/tg and I see them and respect them as a woman

over a year ago

Hope that helps

And that's my point .... A female look and persona and it isn't gay or bi ... its the appreciation of the female form

It's a good point. It's the feminity people are drawn to.

I still don't know why a straight guy actively seeks tgirls rather than genetic girls though.

I've messaged my bf to ask him. He's not online right now though and I'm a bit careful what I send via text. "

His reply was that he didn't seek me out because I'm a tgirl. He just fancied me and didn't concern himself with the bit between my legs. He shows no interest in it when we play.

Post new Message to Thread