Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Club etiquette

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If you are walking around the club with someone that you have got together with that night and are spending time with, is it acceptable for another club goer to give a bit of paper with their number on it to one of you?

What do you think? Would you be OK with that or would you feel its disrespectful of the third person?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wouldn't have an issue with it personally.

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

If I had just hooked up with someone that night, no it wouldn't bother me.

If I was there with a playmate that I went with, I'd be a bit miffed they didn't at least introduce themselves to both of us first.

over a year ago

See no issue with it at all. How are they supposed to know if it's your partner for life or just the night? And what does it matter? Its a swingers club...

Number is there to use or bin.

By *adyGardenWoman
over a year ago

LONDON (se)

They may have hooked up previously and just wanted quickly slip in their number without disturbing you both.

over a year ago

Wouldnt bother me if it was somebody I had met a few times and gone to the club with let alone somebody I had met that night

over a year ago

Only got with said person that night... In the club or before the club?

Personally, for someone to give someone their number, there must have been some form of interaction between the two. Also, they must have known you weren't part of a couple, because to give say the male of the couple your number, while ignoring the female, would be disrespectful

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Only got with said person that night... In the club or before the club?

Personally, for someone to give someone their number, there must have been some form of interaction between the two. Also, they must have known you weren't part of a couple, because to give say the male of the couple your number, while ignoring the female, would be disrespectful"

In the club and half way through the night so anyone who had a little interest would be aware it wasnt a couple who arrived together.

over a year ago

"Only got with said person that night... In the club or before the club?

Personally, for someone to give someone their number, there must have been some form of interaction between the two. Also, they must have known you weren't part of a couple, because to give say the male of the couple your number, while ignoring the female, would be disrespectful

In the club and half way through the night so anyone who had a little interest would be aware it wasnt a couple who arrived together.

"

Then personally I wouldn't be bothered by it, as they may have been speaking to them before I came on the scene and like others have pointed out it's a swingers club so if you're a single, then that's how others will see it.

over a year ago

I don't see a problem with that at all. If I'm not interested I'd 'lose' the number and if I'm interested I'd be flattered

over a year ago

"See no issue with it at all. How are they supposed to know if it's your partner for life or just the night? And what does it matter? Its a swingers club...

Number is there to use or bin. "

This

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

It's a discreet and polite way to pass on contact details, whether with your partner or a playmate. What you do with the details is up to you.

We wouldn't have any problem at all if it happened to us.

over a year ago

"See no issue with it at all. How are they supposed to know if it's your partner for life or just the night? And what does it matter? Its a swingers club...

Number is there to use or bin.

This "

Totally agree with this...and I would not mind some one giving me a note either!!

over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Thank you for your comments, it amused me when it happened, but wasn't at all an issue. I just wondered how others would feel.

over a year ago

No issue at all

over a year ago

Nothing surprises me anymore in this lifestyle....

over a year ago

I find getting one of the servants to convey my card to a lady who interests me upon a silver salver is a most efficacious way of effecting a polite introduction

Post new Message to Thread